CI/CT Operations

Forgot to ask , couple of days ago some one posted that we lost a dozen soliders in 21 days , can some one explain that?? what we learnt in news was 4-5 max.

View: https://x.com/akki_bauer22_/status/1825039391217361214

You know this makes good sense .
Do if fw with it ....nope , but I get the reasoning

This is what a weak nation thinks like
The reasoning behind this is we don't have supreme gap in terms of conventional capabilities wrt Pakistan
Yes we do have upper edge but it's not that significant that porkies can't match with enough capital and support
Despite being a 10 times bigger nation if u compare our conventional capabilities to them it's not proportional
And above that we have a giant threat called china
When u depend on enemy nation's population to be your weapon to counter them then sorry no one is weaker than u
And above it u are compensating with repeated ambushes beheading is utterly shameful
Ur capabilities should be to completely dominate ur enemy conventionally but for that u need huge stick of weapons and MIC

The reasoning behind this is we don't have supreme gap in terms of conventional capabilities wrt Pakistan
Yes we do have upper edge but it's not that significant that porkies can't match with enough capital and support
Despite being a 10 times bigger nation if u compare our conventional capabilities to them it's not proportional
When u depend on enemy nation's population to be your weapon to counter them then sorry no one is weaker than u
And above it u are compensating with repeated ambushes beheading is utterly shameful
Ur capabilities should be to completely dominate ur enemy conventionally but for that u need huge stick of weapons and MIC
Brother I understand your feelings.. but indian army acting rn would mean the whole web created by R&AW in sindh, balochistan and KPK with taliban would mean nothing.. you know Pakistanis hate their army to the core but the hate for india is bigger.. they'll back their army and the insurgency network will take a blow if they didn't got any local support... the only thing india can do is execute a well planned clandestine op without even pakistan knowing about it. The operators should be back in udhampur after blowing up the terrorists camps in POK to smithereens before pakistan even gets a hint about india planning an op like this. But I fear indian army has recently lost that capability due to better surveillance by porkis hence we can't do anything instead of fighting insurgency on our own land

True
But gov is also hellbent on conducting elections in j&k . Administration situation in j&k is in a very bad state .
So they want to bottle it up until elections are completed safely

Brother I understand your feelings.. but indian army acting rn would mean the whole web created by R&AW in sindh, balochistan and KPK with taliban would mean nothing.. you know Pakistanis hate their army to the core but the hate for india is bigger.. they'll back their army and the insurgency network will take a blow if they didn't got any local support... the only thing india can do is execute a well planned clandestine op without even pakistan knowing about it. The operators should be back in udhampur after blowing up the terrorists camps in POK to smithereens before pakistan even gets a hint about india planning an op like this. But I fear indian army has recently lost that capability due to better surveillance by porkis hence we can't do anything instead of fighting insurgency on our own land
We must be superior in every sense atleast in military spectrum wrt Pakistan
Our conventional capabilities need a mega boost that can act as deterrent towards such attacks
Coming our network I don't believe in unknown gunman theory
Atmost our network and influence can support Baluchistan movement and constrained in that region
Whatever you are saying that the practical solution but we shouldn't be in this situation at all and that was my point
We should have huge stockpiles of arms, ammunitions and weapons
We should have huge MIC churning required equipments during war
We should given huge orders to domestic industry
We should have built a competent military
But now the solution is to sit absorb all hits assuming that Pakistan will explode

Modi is not increasing our budget to catch up to china and bring a superiority against china.

Why we are not attacking now is that US is playing games against us and if we react China might indulge too coz remember its summer months.

Modi is not increasing our budget to catch up to china and bring a superiority against china.

Why we are not attacking now is that US is playing games against us and if we react China might indulge too coz remember its summer months.
Ofc we can't react now but ambushes were happening past 3 years
3 winters have passed

My entire point was we should have developed the conventional capabilities to completely annihilate Pakistan only that thing could have deterred such low level attacks
But we don't have such domination
What I am saying is these efforts should have begun long time ago but sadly we are not pursuing it even now
Yes mudiji has his own faults but it doesn't only lie on him we had multiple PM DM still situation hasn't changed
What would PM be it bjp or cong would do if military doesn't want to procure domestic weapons
What can they do if military doesn't have motivation to develop MIC and constantly give smaller orders and constrain the industry
What can they do if military returns the money if they can't import
There is definitely lack of motivation by our dehati politicians and bureaucrats but even our military lacks motivation to completely settle their threats coz afterall they will face the threat

Ofc we can't react now but ambushes were happening past 3 years
3 winters have passed

My entire point was we should have developed the conventional capabilities to completely annihilate Pakistan only that thing could have deterred such low level attacks
But we don't have such domination
What I am saying is these efforts should have begun long time ago but sadly we are not pursuing it even now
Yes mudiji has his own faults but it doesn't only lie on him we had multiple PM DM still situation hasn't changed
What would PM be it bjp or cong would do if military doesn't want to procure domestic weapons
What can they do if military doesn't have motivation to develop MIC and constantly give smaller orders and constrain the industry
What can they do if military returns the money if they can't import
There is definitely lack of motivation by our dehati politicians and bureaucrats but even our military lacks motivation to completely settle their threats coz afterall they will face the threat
Ideally,

Our sf should be doing cross border raids without making it to news and keeping a poker face.

We must be superior in every sense atleast in military spectrum wrt Pakistan
Our conventional capabilities need a mega boost that can act as deterrent towards such attacks
Coming our network I don't believe in unknown gunman theory
Atmost our network and influence can support Baluchistan movement and constrained in that region
Whatever you are saying that the practical solution but we shouldn't be in this situation at all and that was my point
We should have huge stockpiles of arms, ammunitions and weapons
We should have huge MIC churning required equipments during war
We should given huge orders to domestic industry
We should have built a competent military
But now the solution is to sit absorb all hits assuming that Pakistan will explode
Maybe look at this chart & figure out which of these Ministries should be stripped of their funds & diverted towards defence?
1000035946.jpg
I am sure there are threads on topics spanning across all these Ministries. And people whining, on how more money should be spent on those areas as well.

Money is the solution to all our problems. Sadly it is available in finite amount.

When it comes to capital utilitarian.

The Military can't go on a spending spree if they have excess funds or even repurpose unused funds on it's own. It has to be authorised by the CGDA (controller general of defence accounts).

And for that to happen the entire process has to go through the open tender route ie issuing of RFI and so on. Which generally takes more than an year.

Generally most of the time, the only reason for funds not being utilised by the ministries is delay in supply of existing orders in which case the funds get locked & returned to MoF at the end of the financial year.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back