CI/CT Operations

i dont think so , but bsf put out a video of it long time back .

if a heron or tapas or any drone come flying , u can even use an umbrella or blanket to shield ur body heat , only problem is u cant move .
I'll suggest this strategy is still worth pursuing.
Adding obstruction in the path of jehadis and putting psychological pressure on them will do us good.

is there a way to check this (about other countries)?

Income exclusion allows field-grade officers and senior enlisted personnel—in some cases officers with basic pay and allowances in excess of $150,000 per year

who wouldn't go for such an amount?

It's not like nana muna rahi hu desh ka sipahi hoon, verma ji chaley bistar bandh le kar. des ke liye mar jao kyunki kisi chacha ji ne All India Radio mein keh dala.

who wouldn't go for such an amount?

It's not like nana muna rahi hu desh ka sipahi hoon, verma ji chaley bistar bandh le kar. des ke liye mar jao kyunki kisi chacha ji ne All India Radio mein keh dala.

compensation is one metric, but may not be the correct one to find out if troops are willing to go on a combat tour or return to a combat tour.

will have to look for different metric, if this is muricans, they will have clearly defined terms for everything.

compensation is one metric, but may not be the correct one to find out if troops are willing to go on a combat tour or return to a combat tour.

That is not a compensation that is allowance. See how the metric works. The government needs people for some task and then you send a few and they return. They are now rich and sometimes their colleagues are now their juniors. Their colleagues also observe this, they apply for it. Money and Promotion works almost every where. Plus the insurance they get in case of causality. They know that their family is secure.

Similarly Pakistan armed forces do not believe much in medals and recognition, that's why they don't accept their fallen ones for medal ceremony, they simply provide a plot or a flat. That's why DHA is under army.

Indian army tried to do the similar but then Kargil housing scam took place. Metric is there but " fauji sasta chahiye" this is the mentality unfortunately.

In the 90s when my dad was in Kashmir RR posting these mujahideens used to bury their dead after firefights in forests to not give moral victory to the Army.

Many times spy agents who met my father used to congratulate him for his battalions kills which he and the battalion didnt know bcoz there was no body recovered but these spies knew from their network that they were silently buried.

So i am thinking maybe this has happened in Doda as the Army was claiming more kills and i wont doubt their word.

O
In the 90s when my dad was in Kashmir RR posting these mujahideens used to bury their dead after firefights in forests to not give moral victory to the Army.

Many times spy agents who met my father used to congratulate him for his battalions kills which he and the battalion didnt know bcoz there was no body recovered but these spies knew from their network that they were silently buried.

So i am thinking maybe this has happened in Doda as the Army was claiming more kills and i wont doubt their word.
Once a RR sentry heard a noise and took a stone and threw at the direction of sound..

It hit a top mujahideen and he died..was buried in forests.

3 years later Army came to know about it through spies in POK.

Many don’t know.

But army only counts the terrorists of the bodies it recovered.

Once i heard in an interview of a Hizbul Mujahideen member claim almost 80k Mujahideen was killed.

This was around Kargil.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back