CI/CT Operations

If modi is serious then first thing he should do is hold army fat 5 foot 2 inch generals accountable and ask them where the money is going. Which pasmanda samrath won't do I know. The only option left is for veteran faujis to hold a strike and ask army where your budget is going

As @spadex bhai wrote the entire bait was set up at night and knowing where we stand they got us easily
Coming to reapeted ambushes is bcoz we are focusing on deterrence rather elimination of threat

Coming to forum itself 80% of post are about no armoured vehicles no night fighting capabilities no learning
Yes u guys are damn right and completely agree with it
But this is not the only solution
It could be only solution if it's would have been 2-3 times
But now no of ambushes are more than 2 digits
Now along with deterrence we need to eliminate the threat completely
This all nuisance is being done with help of extremely good network and ssg led 40-45 terrorists in the region
Crack it down break the fucking ceasefire make things horrible for munir make infiltration impossible
Hunt down the supporters and their family
Thank god that some of the men are safe. This whole op was rushed by the man commanding the tukdi in hope of getting a good shikaar.

If modi is serious then first thing he should do is hold army fat 5 foot 2 inch generals accountable and ask them where the money is going. Which pasmanda samrath won't do I know. The only option left is for veteran faujis to hold a strike and ask army where your budget is going
Modi is serious? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thats not a successful operation at all.
That's exactly what I mean.. I don't think their is any skill our army has in CI/CT other than surrounding ragtag terrorists in a wooden house downtown srinagar surrounded 360 degree by troops and then firing from all sides with aks and Carl gustaf at the house hoping that the terrorist will be killed.. the moment they step in jungles or open ground the reality hits

That's exactly what I mean.. I don't think their is any skill our army has in CI/CT other than surrounding ragtag terrorists in a wooden house downtown srinagar surrounded 360 degree by troops and then firing from all sides with aks and Carl gustaf at the house hoping that the terrorist will be killed.. the moment they step in jungles or open ground the reality hits
You are completely mistaken. They have hunted militants in Kargil like terrain, ambushed and wiped out groups of 30-70 militants in the early 90s forcing militants to infiltrate in groups of 5-10.

If terrorists is hiding in the house just blow it. Oh but we don't have drones and airstrike is expensive

View attachment 3130
deployed kit in an active insurgency ao
Feeling proud IA
PAkistan you can immediately attack India and you dont hve to worry as we dont have proper rufles, No proper Guns, No proper Uniforms, No Bullet proof Helmets, Bullet proof Jackets, No proper Tanks, No Hi tech Bombs, No fighter planes , No Awacs, No refuellers, No Next Gen Missiles....All we have have is our ULTRA IQ GENROLS You can pump as much of bullets in their Ass and i am pretty sure they wont feel any pain as they alteady looted India like anything..

Everyone knew they have thermals , what were they thinking ??
Revenge and name for the unit most probably. Int baits like these have been a thing since long ago (early op rakshak). Sop are in place to deal with such situations. Looking at the details that we're getting this was rushed and sop went for a toss.

Revenge and name for the unit most probably. Int baits like these have been a thing since long ago (early op rakshak). Sop are in place to deal with such situations. Looking at the details that we're getting this was rushed and sop went for a toss.
Taking a toss is absolutely criminal. Soldiers lives are not for toss here.

Most of the money is going in the fat bellies of bloody blue label generals and remaining share is wasted on dalali to purchase garbage like this.
images - 2024-07-16T085839.488.jpeg

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back