CI/CT Operations

Yesterday's statement issued by Army "Pakistani Army activated Deolian, Match Factory, Abdul Bin masuud, Chelabandi, Dudhnial and other terror launch pad and camp. Indian Army foiled infiltration attempt of pakistani terrorists who was supported by pakistaniarmy". Clearly indicated pak sponsored terrorism is soraing again but blindfolded GOI's wanted mirage of peace at border to continue

Yesterday's statement issued by Army "Pakistani Army activated Deolian, Match Factory, Abdul Bin masuud, Chelabandi, Dudhnial and other terror launch pad and camp. Indian Army foiled infiltration attempt of pakistani terrorists who was supported by pakistaniarmy". Clearly indicated pak sponsored terrorism is soraing again but blindfolded GOI's wanted mirage of peace at border to continue
We have the intel We have the men We have the tech and logistics why tf we aren't banging these Launchpads left and right ?

Unrelated to this msg but theres this thing that's concerning me... a lot of important yatras happen in upper areas of doda distt during this time of the year.
JeM terrorists who were involved in last vehicle Ambushe (5kia including senior JCO) did the last night ambush (4 KIA include 1 young capt)
I might disagree here. Desa is not far from south kashmir

We have the intel We have the men We have the tech and logistics why tf we aren't banging these Launchpads left and right ?

Unrelated to this msg but theres this thing that's concerning me... a lot of important yatras happen in upper areas of doda distt during this time of the year.

Yep, amarnath yatra is about to start right ? They have already killed near Vaishno devi !

Yep, amarnath yatra is about to start right ? They have already killed near Vaishno devi !
Amarnath yatra takes place in kashmir div. and is in full swing. Doda distt is of great historical and religious significance for hindus a lot of naag devtas and godesses' temples and shrines are situated on almost every mountain/hill.

tbh, our intel is quite poor in the Jammu division and that's where our men keep getting screwed in these ambushes. Thy're getting lot's of help from OGW's else all this wouldn't be possible.

bhakk bc , if this army does'nt care for its soldiers then why should i care for them in morning with such news. to hell with them.
Have some fucking shame. They have families, kids, and ar e working with whatever resources they are given just from some ungrateful keyboard warrior like yourself to spew this kinda crap.

Reactions: SKC

Do we even have the capabilities?

Lol.. Defence Minister calls Army chief to get the details on ground situation. First time you fail call it as a learning, next time you fail call it as shame, when you fail like a loop on the same sequence of events you call it as 'Kadi Ninda moment'😡. Time for next round of tweet

I might disagree here. Desa is not far from south Kashmir
Agreed, also I think Kishtwar or bhaderwah may get active.
They might start hitting our camps

I don’t want to say it but iam regretting my vote rn
if u regretting, than tell to whom will you vote

2.5 war is active now. one side china, for whom we buying big toys.

one side pakistan, we dont have any edge thing.

.5 iski too baat na kareen.

we r in war but top brass enjoying tea coffee.

in this way we become superpower :clap2:

if u regretting, than tell to whom will you vote

2.5 war is active now. one side china, for whom we buying big toys.

one side pakistan, we dont have any edge thing.

.5 iski too baat na kareen.

we r in war but top brass enjoying tea coffee.

in this way we become superpower :clap2:
might be very wrong but i feel we are in for a strategic loss in case of war the genrals rn arnt as good as 71 the equipment isnt as good as expected only navy is doing sensible thinking and is well equipped too

Do we even have the capabilities?

now assumption also gone wrong. sudden increase in attack means US backing up.

we are not used to use technology and we didnt learn from past experience.

replace whole top brass or may be top brass also involve in blackmailing govt under influence of import lobby ?

now assumption also gone wrong. sudden increase in attack means US backing up.

we are not used to use technology and we didnt learn from past experience.

replace whole top brass or may be top brass also involve in blackmailing govt under influence of import lobby ?
always thought of top brass vs babu= misadventure but what if top brass and babus combine

might be very wrong but i feel we are in for a strategic loss in case of war the genrals rn arnt as good as 71 the equipment isnt as good as expected only navy is doing sensible thinking and is well equipped too
might be generals want to teach govt a lesson for import lobby.cant say becoz govt against the import this time.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back