CI/CT Operations

A list of ambushes just in the past 1 year. I stored many of them on a file.(I may have missed some)

5 KIA from 49 RR, Truck ambush, Poonch Apr 2023
5 KIA Para SF in ambush, Rajouri May‘2023
3 KIA from 34 RR in tent, Kulgam, Aug ‘2023
3 officers KIA ambush Sep 2023
2 officers and 2 soldiers Pir Panjal valley Rajouri Nov‘2023
4 KIA from 48 RR Rajouri Dec 2023,
1 KIA IAF Poonch ambush May 2024
and now this and last week's KIA as well.:(

Same patterns repeating.
It just f'ing hurts man when you see high value men getting kia'ed by these subhuman malnourished 5"4' inbred filth. Will our afsar class and bureaucrats ever learn?

A list of ambushes just in the past 1 year. I stored many of them on a file.(I may have missed some)

Same patterns repeating.
It just f'ing hurts man when you see high value men getting kia'ed by these subhuman malnourished 5"4' inbred filth. Will our afsar class and bureaucrats ever learn?
These events started from 2021
If u add those numbers then things will look more horrible

Same patterns repeating.
WhatsAppImage2023-11-24at18.54.20-170083233450716_9.jpg
Just wanted to post this picture after reading your last para.. the guy in the box is late captain shubham gupta... and the 5 foot 4 then general of Northern command dwivedi..

Last edited by a moderator:
Losing 4 to 5 brave soldiers every week during peace time is unacceptable, the reason to continue ceasefire holds no value in this situation. Clearly evident from the endless infiltration at LOC , Terroristan doesn't want peace in the region.Truth is that the government slumbers, oblivious to the reality on the ground. Inefficient Govt to be blamed for all these failures.

What does his height have to do with his incompetence?
My anger got ahead of me.. I apologize for that. Height was not my intention but you will agree with me that this person is largely responsible for whatever has folded in jammu region in last 3-4 years. And instead of holding him accountable for 50+ ambushes, the brass promoted him to VCOAS and now COAS..

You know, if they release it. Will end up bruising IAs ego significantly to hopefully call for change?
Lol nope , the footage will be scrubbed off just like the previous encounter images ( i could't find them ) , only telegram channels will have it and not many Indians are on there and no one of them who are there will share it on SM .

I have an exam from 2 , i have not studying shit and now i can't even focus .. coz of this

My anger got ahead of me.. I apologize for that. Height was not my intention but you will agree with me that this person is largely responsible for whatever has folded in jammu region in last 3-4 years. And instead of holding him accountable for 50+ ambushes, the brass promoted him to VCOAS and now COAS..
Indian army works on regiment system where they promote and support their own regiment officers even if they are not the best.

This is also one of the reason of SF not being modernised.

The quality of Indian army officers is such that even now instead of raising the modernisation topic to put pressure on govt funds our officers are like...Why did Pak do this..we are bled by 1000 cuts

Arey bc its their job..why dont u improve yourself..what do u expect from ur enemy..to send u roses or biriyani?

My last line was referring to the paki terrorists btw. malnourished and inbred and truly subhuman and many of them are short.
But I think in our case, our high value men are being killed by jernails and brass of army instead of terrorists..think about it. They know they didn't had night fighting capabilities. They know their soldiers were ill equipped.. all they had were patkas and aks with iron sights. They knew terrorists had m4s with thermal optics. They knew terrorists had upper ground. But they decided the rush the op for quick success and pushed our jawans in dark just to get killed like wild boars

But I think in our case, our high value men are being killed by jernails and brass of army instead of terrorists..think about it. They know they didn't had night fighting capabilities. They know their soldiers were ill equipped.. all they had were patkas and aks with iron sights. They knew terrorists had m4s with thermal optics. They knew terrorists had upper ground. But they decided the rush the op for quick success and pushed our jawans in dark just to get killed like wild boars
I understand. Have a similar opinion about the UNgenrails. But just wanted to clarify the anger in my previous statement was directed at the terrorists than the UNgenrails because on DFI some people used to get in trouble for saying something like that against the generails.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back