CI/CT Operations

might be generals want to teach govt a lesson for import lobby.cant say becoz govt against the import this time.
How is it true when pmo itself interested in imports in form of diplomatic jaziya

Anyways 1 more has succumbed to injury
They are dominating us in the region

How is it true when pmo itself interested in imports in form of diplomatic jaziya

Anyways 1 more has succumbed to injury
They are dominating us in the region
it means they are planning this for long time, they created good assests in jammu region.

now IA and govt need to see, how under their nose they able to do.

i dont think we even hv capability to slice pok also.

bhakk bc , if this army does'nt care for its soldiers then why should i care for them in morning with such news. to hell with them.
Hey juvie, calm the fuck down! You don't get to go on ego trips at the cost of army men's lives. We all are enduring this and so is the army.. so keep the lid on for now!

it means they are planning this for long time, they created good assests in jammu region.

now IA and govt need to see, how under their nose they able to do.

i dont think we even hv capability to slice pok also.
We never had that capability nor we can ever have porkies are not that conventionally incapable and we can never dominate them due to fucked procurement procedure
Anyway topic for some other day

View attachment 3138
Just wanted to post this picture after reading your last para.. the guy in the box is late captain shubham gupta... and the 5 foot 4 then general of Northern command dwivedi.. fucking subhuman cuck
Hold! COAS is not handling the operations now! same encounters take place even under current operational commander as well. Tells there is some inherent problem which needs to be rooted out.

Right now pakistan is facing so many internal turmoil, rebels have taken control of the army cantt more than a day, multiple army post facing attacks, hostile situation at the Afghan border, why can't we dictate terms even when enemy is at the weakest situation. Its so wierd GOI has turned into congress era attitude

Have some fucking shame. They have families, kids, and ar e working with whatever resources they are given just from some ungrateful keyboard warrior like yourself to spew this kinda crap.
sorry whoever got hurt by my comment but i can't endure these frequent losses anymore. and by "to hell with them" i meant the generals responsible for this nonsense ofc not the fallen soldiers.

I don’t want to say it but iam regretting my vote rn
Kya hi karoge
Jab 303 tha kya ukhad lie joh 240 main ukhadenge
Infact most of the casualties belong to pre 2024 election
Atleast now they are conducting chai biscoot
Before they didn't give damn bcoz of their over confidence and pride
Atleast that has been crushed
Gujju duo don't care for anyone until they haven't lost

Multiple UAVs are mobilized in search of terrorists movement, question is are we making use of the resources wisely. Deploying UCAVs for preemptive strike on terror launch pads closer to LOC shall keep infiltration in check and scale down the encounters , instead of mobilising UAVs after every ambush.

Even if he is the one holding operations, what change would it bring? The current COAS was the NAC commander just 2 months back. All this ambush shitfest started and spread under his supervision only. And what does GoI do, promote him to VCOAS and then COAS.
If he is not holding the operations now and the new NAC wants to change SOPs he can do it..
Also please do tell does the army publish all of its operations out in public for people to judge who should be the army chief??!
Hell! If that's the case, next time they should just allow sms voting to select the next army chief like they do in Indian idol! Relieve the Raksha mantri and CDS of that headache!

sorry whoever got hurt by my comment but i can't endure these frequent losses anymore. and by "to hell with them" i meant the generals responsible for this nonsense ofc not the fallen soldiers.
Your comment is clearly intended towards the soldiers.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back