CI/CT Operations

On whose instructions? Just turn off the transponder.

there is danger that drone could collide with civilian aircraft .

as a followup to your statement any UAV that doing patrolling at 10000 to 15000 feet altitude even with foliage penetration sensors wont make any difference in J&K topography, small UAV systems like DJI m300 type is well suited for this job, but again due to the fact OGW helping them and decentralized communication system used by terrorist always give them upperhand when comes to evading our forces, only solution to prevent this cycle more deeper human intelligence network, agency have to go out side the rule book get some OGW flip them with any means

can these drones pick up satellite communication . they are clearly there looking for terrorists . circling over mountain areas and terrorist hotspots .

some dude in old forum said attacks were surgical strikes and it is what it looks like .

they good OGW network , good equipment , good comms . they get good intel on military movements and numbers - take their time , hit us and escape .

View attachment 3130
deployed kit in an active insurgency ao
Feeling proud IA

everything needful will be done after losing small conflict with china .

there is danger that drone could collide with civilian aircraft .

can these drones pick up satellite communication . they are clearly there looking for terrorists . circling over mountain areas and terrorist hotspots .

MALE drones will fly too high to collide with Helos and too low for Jetliners. Then there are regional turboprops but If no airport is nearby, chances of any collision are very very slim. Just fuckin decalre a no fly zone.

I can get behind my theory that this is a bait drone , and another one is flying with transponder off to take sneak peek.

Can someone tell me what is the history of brigadier Acharya? I generally find mixed opinions about him.. some say he was sacked because of what he did to OGWs while others say there were some unspoken circumstances regarding his past

some dude in old forum said attacks were surgical strikes and it is what it looks like .

they good OGW network , good equipment , good comms . they get good intel on military movements and numbers - take their time , hit us and escape .

everything needful will be done after losing small conflict with china .
We are wishing that the conflict will be small but again who knows right? , also was galwan a small conflict? What improvements happened after that?

So Paff changed their name to kashmir tigers?
Nope, they never had any name. All of them are same operating under different names. The era of Hizb, Jaish and Lashkar are gone. Now these inbreds operate under different names. Now even PAFF has gone silent now Cuckmir Pussies are doing the same who used to kill civilians earlier (Krishna Dhaba owner's son for ex).

How that will help ? Lets not go the genrols way of "hiding op details" because it will leak army opsec to some online fanboys (very harmful).

What's the payload capacity of Rustom ? Can it swap for a better EO/ISR ? Does it have the payload & power capacity to operate a SAR radar ?

And you talk about shooting starts, it already started if you haven't realised. Do you see UAVs falling ? 99% of war is slow and grinding like this, not hot missiles and rockets.
Equipped with powerful enough engines, then why not.

Even with the current twin 177hp piston engines, the Tapas Bh-201 is perfectly capable of carrying 350-500kg payload if not more.

Did the Army ask the same question when inducting the Hermes 900 with an Indian-sounding name?

Also if the Tapas Bh-201 is so terrible, why is the IAF and IN interested in inducting it?

Don't give me some stupid reasons/excuses that it is becasue of political pressure.

Equipped with powerful enough engines, then why not.

Even with the current twin 177hp piston engines, the Tapas Bh-201 is perfectly capable of carrying 350-500kg payload if not more.

Did the Army ask the same question when inducting the Hermes 900 with an Indian-sounding name?

Also if the Tapas Bh-201 is so terrible, why is the IAF and IN interested in inducting it?

Don't give me some stupid reasons/excuses that it is becasue of political pressure.

• Equip them first with powerful engines & make it air-worthy, then we will talk.
  • 350kg is inadequate for a dual SAR + EO payload. Weapons (UCAV) payload, forget it.
  • Hermes 900 is benchmarking, it serves no useful purpose which Tapas can't. Also a poor decision, I condemn it.
  • Tapas is not useless, at the end of the day its still a drone with an EO payload and can be used in many scenarios. It is in the weight/size class of MQ-9/Akinci but offers capabilities of TB2.
Its better to have Tapas observing the skies than no drones at all. But that doesn't mean it is "adequate" and we don't need better ISR drones.

Last edited:
In special forces thread I was talking about these scenarios where you can't detect the enemy through conventional means. But every one made a mockery of this.

And most of the people in armed forces in India do not understand that drones are not just for tactical operations, they are also used for psychological suppression in the minds of tangos to make them panic and constraint their movement.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back