CI/CT Operations

For Those who don't use twitter :

Details from the last Ambushe are gruesome.

Soldiers were ambushed from two sides.

The site which terrorists choose did't had any cover of trees it was open

Terrorists picked the targets one by one, killed the soldiers with headshots using thermal scope

Chinese scale of manufacturing has made such equipment cost dirt cheap. They've already started flowing in the valley like water and we're still night blind. To the point binocular NVGs, themselves aren't standardised among SF units in 2024, let alone be used in active combat roles.

It feels almost dumb to ask for star war tech. And some veteran might "you are pubg generation, you don't know nothing about real word ops"

But there are ways in which you can scout a forest first before sending boots.

View: https://youtu.be/P9ZbipO8vxM?feature=shared

images

Unless the terrorist procure thermal camouflage suit it should not be hard.

images

Again I know nothing of how an average search and kill ops take place but there is no way to know it won't work otherwise.

In this day and age where Israeli are relying heavily on drones for operations we can't be risking our men. Josh is high only till your don't have hole in your skull.

It feels almost dumb to ask for star war tech. And some veteran might "you are pubg generation, you don't know nothing about real word ops"

images

images

Again I know nothing of how an average search and kill ops take place but there is no way to know it won't work otherwise.

In this day and age where Israeli are relying heavily on drones for operations we can't be risking our men. Josh is high only till your don't have hole in your skull.

Imagine helmet is not even safe. Does it mean govt provides equipment on some special privileges.

I lost hope from govt.

160000 helemts how are they being distributed? Why don't all Frontline troops have them.

The bad fate of this nation no one in the parliament even asks this question.

160000 helemts how are they being distributed? Why don't all Frontline troops have them.

The bad fate of this nation no one in the parliament even asks this question.
They are more interested in buying jetpacks and robot dogs.

images

images

images

images

They have thermal capable drones from Raphe mPhibr

Attachments

• 1694948847378.jpg
    1694948847378.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 2
When I said why should not 155 mm howitzers and other fancy weaponry be used, some gyani came forward telling that there is BSF and BSF doesn't have these fancy equipment. Are to jis par hain, usko use karne do na.. This be called morality against these bastards or our cowardice.

images

images

militants were using thermal camo for infiltration back in 2018 , bsf released a video .

doubt the small drones are practical either .

militants were using thermal camo for infiltration back in 2018 , bsf released a video .

doubt the small drones are practical either .
Small drones working in unison to penetrate forests are being worked upon by NewSpace too.

Senior Officers including chief should be dressed down. I am pretty sure after retirement they will publish books on what Army can do to be modern. Army has put its foot fown in unison when it wants something. But it never asked for the right tools for its basic job. This is why @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR in DFI was saying that war with China will open another fester wound.

We Indians have never learnt from past. Bravery was never lacking with our armies in past too. Its lack of updated tactics and technology always lead to our defeat in past too. We become to engrossed in bravery tales and ballards but real introspection and corrective action is something we something we rarely took.

Last edited:

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back