CI/CT Operations

Our own Army is lying to us when did this all change during UPA we didn’t see retaliation but atleast we knew what actually happened beheadings were also accepted and army use to take revenge in its own way when did that go down
View attachment 3413
Surreal how Modji can force army to spread fake reports but can't force modernization upon them.

I think 2024 is 100 Paar for BJP.

Surreal how Modji can force army to spread fake reports but can't force modernization upon them.

I think 2024 is 100 Paar for BJP.
For me if I don’t see a retaliation in these 5 years iam never voting them funnily my family has always voted for bjp for the first time they are actively criticising bjp and saying they will not vote it

Modi 2.0 was UPA 2.0 and due to full mandate govt suppressed dissent and now Modi 3.0 is worst than Modi 2.0
No govt should be given third time mandate as our politicians are incompetent to deliver in long run. Modi is falling on his own weight and taking down everything going down

I wanted to ask in case anyone knows...here
Counter Insurgency Force (CIF) K / Kilo Force covers Kupwara, Baramulla and Srinagar regions
so what RR battalions make up for (CIF) K ??

That’s interesting @spadex
Now why do I think they are ex SSG coz their is no shortage to good 556 rifles smuggled from Afghanistan in pak they have enough m4 and m16s , even then they choose a rare bullpup Aug (why )
Only someone who specifically likes it and has had experience using it will pick a bullpup as his choice..... who else except ssg is experiencd in using Aug as terrorists have never used bullpups and surely would never prefer it over standard pattern rifles .

I smell a kargil 2.0 just worse with fpv drones and shit

Styer Aug is used by SSG .. it's not terrorism its an act of war
Particularly SSG(N)... I know SSG has been creating trouble in kashmir since the start of kashmir insurgency but this could be the first time direct proof of naval porkies involvement

Couldn't agree more. This party had the mandate and support to go scorched earth and put the fear of God in them and yet they were and still are busy playing appeasement politics. Gaand me daal lo bc sabka saath sabka vikaas!
Thats when it is very clear that they are never going to get any vote from M community. They could go on full offensive as they are not going to get any support from them in elections!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back