CI/CT Operations

Is PAFF dead or have they taken to north kashmir while Kashmir tigers takes to south kashmir? Or is KAhsmir tigers just PAFF now.

Now why do I think they are ex SSG coz their is no shortage to good 556 rifles smuggled from Afghanistan in pak they have enough m4 and m16s , even then they choose a rare bullpup Aug (why )
Only someone who specifically likes it and has had experience using it will pick a bullpup as his choice..... who else except ssg is experiencd in using Aug as terrorists have never used bullpups and surely would never prefer it over standard pattern rifles .

I smell a kargil 2.0 just worse with fpv drones and shit
Kargil 2.0? You think Pakistanis are holding land inside kashmir?

Is PAFF dead or have they taken to north kashmir while Kashmir tigers takes to south kashmir? Or is KAhsmir tigers just PAFF now.
There is no PAFF or Kashmir tigers it’s all on the internet in reality it’s LeT&JeM they both are working together in attacking soldiers and civilians and blame each other after the attacks on civilians.

Not holding land rn , but these teams are not meant to hold land tbh , they are meant to divert attention , resources and cause as much casualties and confusion as possible .
its parallel to sabotage teams that were sent to cutoff NH prior to the war .

Last edited:
I don't think Pakistan has that much courage. Some one encouraging to do so. It is either USA or China. It is well played geo politics in same way like Khalistan propaganda which is supported by west.

No
That's not possible due to the amount of surveillance and intelligence we acquire through it
It's just a situation where multiple ssg soldiers have infiltrated to cause clandestine ops
I don't think even pm is properly aware of the ground situation

Compared to what ? Multiple ex senior officers of the IA have gone on record to share information that the IA hasn't replinished the nearly 2 lakh jawans @ 60-65000 jawans per year who've retired between 2020-23 simply by halting recruitment.

Agniveer is merely taking in 45000 recruits of which half are to be retained.

That is like what, 4% of total strength of Army ?
Force reduction is not from infantry formations but non-combat formations (Signals/EME/Logistics, etc.). With digitization & streamlining of process a lot of these extra recruit positions are no longer required.

Indian Army main combat formations are all sitting idly at the plains (Punjab/Haryana/Rajasthan/UP, etc.) doing absolutely nothing. Even one single division out of 12-off idle-sitting infantry divisions being pushed to Jammu sector will be enough to completely dominate the terrorists, and I am not even counting independent brigades and mech/artillery/armour formations.

People really forget how big is Indian Army.

its a heron that was with israli air force . they used same callsign , we didnt change it when we brought it.

actual helicopter is still flying somewhere else

Callsign didn't change because we didn't buy it, we leased it.

I don't think Pakistan has that much courage. Some one encouraging to do so. It is either USA or China. It is well played geo politics in same way like Khalistan propaganda which is supported by west.

pakis were giving asylum to al-qaeda and taliban when these groups were fighting murican forces, while taking money from muricans to utilise their sovereign territory to allow murican military to fight against al-qaeda and taliban.

pakis don't need courage or encouragement to do these sort of things, it's their national security policy. it's an abnormal nation state, normal logics don't apply to pak. there were times when terror attacks used to happen when pak lost a cricket match to India, or just because it was a friday, or just because the date was near dec 16th.

the thing is, I guess China might be provoking them in return for helping them protect CPEC corridor while insurgency is going in Baluchistan. But in any case, Pakistan has shown it again that for them the priority is creating havoc in Kashmir rather than the lives of their guys fighting to keep their bloody country stable.
This reminds me what Abhijit Iyer Mitra (if you like him or dont like him) he said that Pakistan is like a cornered rat right now, and a cornered rat takes desperate moves to get out of a rut.

He's right here, Pakistan needs to justify the Kashmir thing more so now because that's the only way they can assure their sick ass army that at least something is happening good with them. But you guys wait and watch, I think they've put their finger in a hole now and it will get stuck forever so we can cut it off when we want.

That is exactly how it should be, those terrorists came in our territory, we should have the advantage, for that we can look over our doctrines, change tactics, use drones, increase troop movement whatever... but we need not rush into operations. RR & J&K Police/SOG should carry searches carefully with full advantage of techncial and local support which takes time to build. We've had similar incidents in the past, now it depends on the sense of the ground commanders how they tackal the problem. In addition our SF I guess will be used less in CI/CT ops and more trying to get more info on these groups, the locations of their OGWs, launchpads, ammunition dumps etc. The role of SF should not be tactical encounters but to hit the enemy where it would effect them strategically be it at the border, across or within our country.

Force reduction is not from infantry formations but non-combat formations (Signals/EME/Logistics, etc.). With digitization & streamlining of process a lot of these extra recruit positions are no longer required.

Indian Army main combat formations are all sitting idly at the plains (Punjab/Haryana/Rajasthan/UP, etc.) doing absolutely nothing. Even one single division out of 12-off idle-sitting infantry divisions being pushed to Jammu sector will be enough to completely dominate the terrorists, and I am not even counting independent brigades and mech/artillery/armour formations.

More like 10% this not counting the CRPF.

We will need better use of technology to mitigate any number gap.

We really need tech to put personnel out of harms way like Israeli do.
Bring out drones, sensors, camera, armor technology. Anything that can save a life.

~ 2 lakhs non recruitment amounts to 4% of the total strength of the IA ?! What am I or we're missing here ? How exactly have you determined vacancies haven't been filled up in those very formations you've listed ? Any citations or references.

And what's the primary purpose of those formations you've named ? Is it to fight wars or to fight insurgencies , in which case we ought to be moving them either on the LAC in the first case or to fight insurgencies in J&K ? Why aren't we ?

the thing is, I guess China might be provoking them in return for helping them protect CPEC corridor while insurgency is going in Baluchistan. But in any case, Pakistan has shown it again that for them the priority is creating havoc in Kashmir rather than the lives of their guys fighting to keep their bloody country stable.
This reminds me what Abhijit Iyer Mitra (if you like him or dont like him) he said that Pakistan is like a cornered rat right now, and a cornered rat takes desperate moves to get out of a rut.

He's right here, Pakistan needs to justify the Kashmir thing more so now because that's the only way they can assure their sick ass army that at least something is happening good with them. But you guys wait and watch, I think they've put their finger in a hole now and it will get stuck forever so we can cut it off when we want.

That is exactly how it should be, those terrorists came in our territory, we should have the advantage, for that we can look over our doctrines, change tactics, use drones, increase troop movement whatever... but we need not rush into operations. RR & J&K Police/SOG should carry searches carefully with full advantage of techncial and local support which takes time to build. We've had similar incidents in the past, now it depends on the sense of the ground commanders how they tackal the problem. In addition our SF I guess will be used less in CI/CT ops and more trying to get more info on these groups, the locations of their OGWs, launchpads, ammunition dumps etc. The role of SF should not be tactical encounters but to hit the enemy where it would effect them strategically be it at the border, across or within our country.
He is sensible man

~ 2 lakhs non recruitment amounts to 4% of the total strength of the IA ?! What am I or we're missing here ? How exactly have you determined vacancies haven't been filled up in those very formations you've listed ? Any citations or references.

And what's the primary purpose of those formations you've named ? Is it to fight wars or to fight insurgencies , in which case we ought to be moving them either on the LAC in the first case or to fight insurgencies in J&K ? Why aren't we ?

12+ lakh russian soldiers in ukraine war . this includes reserve.

govt doesnt think a two front war with Pakistan+China or a months/year long war with china is gonna happen thats y they are lethargic .

govt+army has a history of always being "surprised"

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back