CI/CT Operations

BJP jokers had everything handed over to them on a platter.

2 terms of unopposed power and support of Hindus to go scorched earth. Wasted 10 years appeasing Mullas, Khalis etc finally to shit the bed and even lie about the deaths of Soldiers.

- Farmers laws
- Shaheen Bhag
- Bengal
- Kashmir ambushes
- Manipur

It's been nothing but L's by these jokers in the last 3-4 years.

2 terms of unopposed power and support of Hindus to go scorched earth. Wasted 10 years appeasing Mullas, Khalis etc finally to shit the bed and even lie about the deaths of Soldiers.

- Farmers laws
- Shaheen Bhag
- Bengal
- Kashmir ambushes
- Manipur

Couldn't agree more. This party had the mandate and support to go scorched earth and put the fear of God in them and yet they were and still are busy playing appeasement politics. Gaand me daal lo bc sabka saath sabka vikaas!

*Jammu

Kashmir valley has been mostly peaceful - casualties are at historic lows.
Noted.

But I meant, Kashmir = J & K including Ladakh to me.

What you study in School, sticks with you.

*Jammu

Kashmir valley has been mostly peaceful - casualties are at historic lows.
You divert troops to Jammu from Kashmir to tackle the problem there & guess what happens. And what's more you'd have to do that as there are no troops to spare as we're 2 lakh troops short .

Besides instead of the yearly intake of ~ 70,000 odd jawans , thru Agniveer we're now taking in 45,000 only. Basically this is a self inflicted wound. Leaderji & Leaderji alone has essentially created this problem .

- Farmers laws
- Shaheen Bhag
- Bengal
- Kashmir ambushes
- Manipur

i want modi to go take a sanyas now lmao :bplease::frusty:

The army/govt/police as well as the informed members here are being very economical while guessing the numbers of the infiltrated jihadis... I put it at 250 at the very least divided in many teams per district. But as I said earlier deny till volcano erupts. Also each team goes in hibernation for weeks or months after perpetrating an attack.

Don't worry next election will be end of modi and bjp
If they behave like this consistently
And most probably they won't learn any lesson it seems
i think there is a seriour bubble which has formed around mudi sahab either he is not getting info (not possible) or he is too stubborn now (probably this)

Guys relax. They didn’t fully behead the army soldiers. They just cut deep incisions into their necks. Btw. I didn’t see any headshots on the captain?

Guys relax. They didn’t fully behead the army soldiers. They just cut deep incisions into their necks. Btw. I didn’t see any headshots on the captain?
Spadex said 3 out of the 4 helmets were shot through....

As for the mutilation, the knife they were using was too small to do the deed ... i think maybe they mutilated but decided not to decapitate coz they knew it would be pushing too far ...... a missing head would invite more wrath than a cut neck .
( god it feels inhuman to even discuss these things about our men
But gov and high command is like
Screenshot_20240719_011049_Chrome.jpg
)

Last edited:
You divert troops to Jammu from Kashmir to tackle the problem there & guess what happens. And what's more you'd have to do that as there are no troops to spare as we're 2 lakh troops short .

Besides instead of the yearly intake of ~ 70,000 odd jawans , thru Agniveer we're now taking in 45,000 only. Basically this is a self inflicted wound. Leaderji & Leaderji alone has essentially created this problem .

This is a big misconception we are not short of manpower at all.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back