CI/CT Operations

Usually when things like these happen it's hard to judge military leaders. Can increasing casualties be considered as a sign of weak leadership?
Lack of modernisation perhaps?
It took Russia 16 years to modernize from its previous state can our leadership put up the excuse that they didn't have enough time?

Do common folks even have a yardstick to judge military leadership or are we even supposed to?

peace time - we need almost 80k - 1 lakh just to man loc , never mind if pakistan loses its mind and starts a 2nd front . that will be another 5-7 lakhs troops fighting us not 3000 or 4000.
Frankly I don't think there'd ever be a 2 front war. If ever we face a 2 front war it'd turn nuclear at least on our western front. We can afford to hold our cards close to our chest & wait till the time we see a 2 front war developing & then effect a change in our N weapon strategic doctrine going public with it threatening pre emptive N strikes against Paxtan in such a situation & you can bet - pindi mein aise phategi awaaz brahmand mein goonjega , Washington , Beijing ki kya baat hain ! At the most what Paxtan can attempt is Operation Kabbadi or some variation of it .

Besides given the dire economic state Paxtani economy is in , you can bet the Americans will lean on them to lay off. In fact there's a good chance once war breaks out in the Pacific & Russia resumes its campaign in Ukraine , Iran will be tempted to settle scores with the Gulf Sheikhdoms & Israel. There's a good chance Paxtan ends up as the cats paw doing US & Saudi bidding against Iran.

Then there're the Talibunnies within & without Paxtan who've nothing to lose & are much more fanatical when it comes to the Punjabi Mussalman than the latter is towards Hunood o Yahood. There are plenty of wheels within wheels within wheels .

It's like a grand chess board with all the pieces slowly falling into place for a grand showdown. We're talking multiple theatres here from the Pacific in the far east to the Atlantic & everything in between. Won't be surprised if we see scores being settled in Africa as well between parties who've decided the time is ideal given global distraction.

This is very shameful and very demoralizing.
Remember back in 2012 when decapitation took place , it's way worse than that , at least then we had some voice in form of BJP , now its complete silence ..
If we keep quiet now be ready for open season
Bro I was 7 and I knew about it,it was that much of a big deal goverment controlling the media is harming us so much ,all of these Right wingyias are chanting slogans that bjp is lord and savour of Hindus and in reality we are going down in terms of freedom.

Bro I was 7 and I knew about it,it was that much of a big deal goverment controlling the media is harming us so much ,all of these Right wingyias are chanting slogans that bjp is lord and savour of Hindus and in reality we are going down in terms of freedom.
dude we are fucked

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back