CI/CT Operations

Important to see, if the Elephant stays awake and fixes the problem at least semi-permanently or will it go back to sleep after a week or two?

our usual cope manuver to flush out the terrorist for a few months than back to normal

Well at least let them flush the terrorists at minimum. Abhi toh wo bhi nhi ho raha.

Well at least let them flush the terrorists at minimum. Abhi toh wo bhi nhi ho raha.
What you think is the best retaliation in this situation? in my opinion wiping pigs off is the only viable option we are not ready for a conflict rn.

Important to see, if the Elephant stays awake and fixes the problem at least semi-permanently or will it go back to sleep after a week or two?
Don't worry only shorts and edits of armoured trucks and Armando will be made and will be posted in X and insta
That's what mahout of so called elephant is capable of

What you think is the best retaliation in this situation? in my opinion wiping pigs off is the only viable option we are not ready for a conflict rn.
But this will not be done..

Last edited:

New Delhi: Union Minister Home Minister Amit Shah on Friday favoured setting up a team of “young, technically proficient and passionate” officers drawn from agencies involved in national security to dismantle the terror ecosystem by utilising big data data and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning driven analytics.

I think they are not able to detect the tangos, since they are operating network less apps for navigation and bluetooth for comms. Sim less phones, use of a good VPN and proxy servers and darknet via onion routing in case network is required. Also the Chinese sat com is highly encrypted, so can't break it or also can't detect its radio signals? These are major challenges.

The Pakis have gone tech savvy.

In my opinion withdraw the ceasefire agreement, increase the cost to pakistan by 100 folds whenever they try to push in the terrorists. We need to fast-track Dhanush and Atags, target the forward launching pads and pakistani posts with hundreds of Excalibur shells. Rain of shells from artillery will give nightmare to pak faujis

Do common folks even have a yardstick to judge military leadership or are we even supposed to?
Maybe not entirely, but certain things are clearly visible. Ambushes after ambushes, soldiers, JCOs, officers, CO getting KIA isn't supposed to be normal stuff in a country that isn't officially at war. Young men dying isn't supposed to be so easily acceptable.
Lack of basic PPE in this age is shameful or rather scary.
As far as judging is concerned, for eg I am an engineer and go to a doctor for a fever and he asks me to get an x-ray of my knee, I know something is wrong, right?

Guys there is a video in youtube which shows blood stains 4 different places of Doda encounter...Looking at the amount of blood i felt that the pigs tried to mutilate the other soldiers too !!!

Last edited:
So China got what it wanted at just cost of 40 Paki rats? Compelling Army to pour forces in Jammu too and drag them into CT/CI is what they wanted.

What could have been easilu dealt with had they our boys been equipped with necessary equipements like armored trucks, NV and massive network of tech and human intelligence. You need drones equipped with nv and motion detector radars.

But our Army has not come out of WW 2 wave tactics.

View: https://twitter.com/OsintTV/status/1814304661207208011

The sleeping elephant is finally awake. It took multiple ambushes to wake it up unfortunately, but once it wakes up, it creates absolute carnage. I will give more inputs over the weekend.

As I said, news got out faster than expected.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back