CI/CT Operations

As I said, news got out faster than expected.

Not to discredit the current course of action but do you think rushing in more bodies is a solution or merely a stop gap measure since the tangos are operating in smaller groups?

Not to discredit the current course of action but do you think rushing in more bodies is a solution or merely a stop gap measure since the tangos are operating in smaller groups?
It's a stop gap for now since the fuckers are roaming in small and multiple groups we need manforce so it's the correct action for now as for solution it will have to be long-term can't be done something without trimming the OGW problem

As & when these terrorists are shot , cremate them , flush the ashes down the sewer record & upload it on SM with the caveat this is done only for the foreign terrorists otherwise Milawdas intervene.

If there's one thing Islamic terrorists abhor & are terrified of, it's cremation . They believe they can't enjoy the goodies in janna'h if they're cremated.
Better yet, have a H woman light them on fire. Double Whammy!
ISIS were scared of getting killed by the YPG female fighters!

For now it is short term. What is most important is to eliminate the terrorists roaming within our borders. They have done much harm and are going to continue doing so.

After that task is done, second part will be permanently reinforcing Jammu sector with increased CAPF/Army deployment to dominate the area. That we will see how it turns out.

It's solely the fault of Indian Gov and Military that these Jihadis have the gall to make these demands.

"No family member of any combatant shall be targeted or harassed"

LMAO

IA should be making the entire family of those who pick the gun as prisoners for life including women.

25baahubali-universe5.jpg

As for the mortal remains, the dead bodies must be grinded to a paste and fed to Pigs.

As I said, news got out faster than expected.

Is ~1000 troops sufficient for a long term solution? I'm not sure about the area affected, genuinely curious.

Self correction, it's past my bedtime. Misread brigade as battalion. This message can be ignored.

it’s not rushing in more bodies. It’s trapping the terrorists. For example after an encounter having three cordons will prevent them from breaking out.

It's solely the fault of Indian Gov and Military that these Jihadis have the gall to make these demands.

LMAO

IA should be making the entire family of those who pick the gun as prisoners for life including women.

View attachment 3601

As for the mortal remains, the dead bodies must be grinded to a paste and fed to Pigs.
Absofuckinglutely. Let me give you a comparison to how bad the army declined since the 90s.

Within two months Wandhama masscare, a single battalion eliminated 11 of the 18 killers of the death sqaud that did it. In each encounter, they dragged their bodies down ravines.

Now, have we even found any of the pilgrim killers from june?

What the actual fuck! Talk about full fledged PR
View attachment 3554
View attachment 3555
The average Indian doesn't know the difference between the Army Chief and Field Marshal.
They don't and can not analyze the performance of one chief relative to another.
All they know is "Olive greens" and "Maroon Berets".
I had a girl argue with me for some 10 minutes on how Paras wear maroon berets on combat ops because she saw one documentary and a (very common) picture of that one paratrooper with an AK and facepaint wearing a Maroon beret looking all angry.

I'm more or less laughing at how terrorists got so close to state lines of Jammu, then turned around and are still not put down. Makes 26/11 seem like just another thing. If these were fedayeen, they could've just as easily crossed state lines to attack Himachal or Punjab.

These bacha boys are already feeling the air changing, what with the shayrana samurai poster with all that feel good talk. I guess police will start rounding up people on the mere suspicion of being an OGW any time now but honestly, what a pathetic show.
If this is how bad it is in Jammu and Kashmir where we have multiple organizations and the like deployed, I wonder what happens if porkistan, sinking ship as it is, decides to just push as many of these yahoos into mainland. Are the non AFSPA stricken regions with mere state police ready?
Are the CAPFs and NSG capable (and numerous) enough?
Why doesn't the government make it easier for outsiders to settle here who will have clearly less connection to the Trashmiris and thus, less incentive to be compromised?
Does VDG recruit outsiders at all or are we still playing the old game of being shocked when another guy runs away with as many guns as he can like SPOs used to do earlier?
Will we soon need VDGs in the mainland itself?

Find it out in the next episode of Dragon's Balls Xi.

LMAO

View attachment 3601

that's fine but is aunty ki pic dalna zaruri nehi...just have a good discussion here that's it. Itna emo bat bano

WTF ...since 3 Years army hasnt devised a stratergy!!!!..Now this Ultra IQ Genrol has come to devise a stratergy !!!!!!! Such a lazy reactive our system has become agar Bhagwaan khud utarke aaye to bhi yeh log nahi sudhrenge.. Saala BC i have no words to say..🥲
We don’t have NSS every country has one but our generals think a permanent written form of doctrine is not important and now they are realising how important it is your army doesn’t have a protocol to do a specific task they are just raw dogging it ofc you will suffer casualties.Countries edit their NSS after every major operation or casualty but we are just going with the flow.

The video is very clear ngl. Pretty changing mentally. You can see the dead soldier in 4k. Probably the clearest pic of a dead indian soldier. Even more clearer than the december one. It will make ur blood boil
Can you provide the telegram link for that video? Some are saying it's a kuki video ? But are the kukis so bold that they're beheading our soldiers now ?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back