CI/CT Operations

I do not think so, most of that was blue on blue. Their people killing each other.
R&AW's role would be at best to provoke them and divide them, but mar vo ek doosre ko rahe the. I dont deny that we also send operatives, but our role in it was limited at best
I think CIA’s assessment is quite believable that we hire TTP,BLA etc etc to do these killings.

Important to see, if the Elephant stays awake and fixes the problem at least semi-permanently or will it go back to sleep after a week or two?
"Fix" is on the other side of the border, and to a smaller extent with the local jihadi sulla population, but we prefer to play round and round the mulberry bush with our counterparts in porkland. So as much as we blame IA, the same rot starts from the GoI policy

Maybe not entirely, but certain things are clearly visible. Ambushes after ambushes, soldiers, JCOs, officers, CO getting KIA isn't supposed to be normal stuff in a country that isn't officially at war. Young men dying isn't supposed to be so easily acceptable.
Lack of basic PPE in this age is shameful or rather scary.
As far as judging is concerned, for eg I am an engineer and go to a doctor for a fever and he asks me to get an x-ray of my knee, I know something is wrong, right?
Simple way to judge military leadership and GOI performance wrt terror - are you able to impose such a heavy cost on the Yahoo's and their network both domestic and abroad that even the thought of picking up weapons against Bharath should make them piss in their pants ?
We all know the answer is a resounding NO.

Compared to the USA, after 9/11 the took the fight to the enemy and no major terror attacks on US soil since then.

This IMO should be the only metric

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back