CI/CT Operations

View: https://x.com/vjswriter/status/1815228823165669837?s=46

It boils my blood as what the militant justification of the attack is. They are targeting literal war heroes. These imbeciles will declare our war heroes as “war criminals” who “won fake awards from killing civilians”. They did this with Capt Vikram Batra, claiming he tied a woman to his jeep and tortured her. Pakistani propaganda knows no limits.

images

Enhanced_J%26K.gif

Bruh sometimes these OSINT channels do too much man idc if it’s true or not even if it’s true and you know about it why tf would you post it around.

View: https://t.me/OsintTV/31708

I think solution is IA men's also in plain clothes get inside jungle, remain there and roam around. Than i think able to track them.

Govt seems keep quite this time. Govt and army has no plans for future incidents, its clear now.

We know how many jungles we have, cant we place sensors , cameras inside jungles. They (bastards) are in our home, came to destroy us and they know one day they will also get destroyed.

They know in urban areas IA will hunt them, but in jungles IA never able to track them.

I think solution is IA men's also in plain clothes get inside jungle, remain there and roam around. Than i think able to track them.

Govt seems keep quite this time. Govt and army has no plans for future incidents, its clear now.

We know how many jungles we have, cant we place sensors , cameras inside jungles. They (bastards) are in our home, came to destroy us and they know one day they will also get destroyed.

They know in urban areas IA will hunt them, but in jungles IA never able to track them.
They won't. Kandi will haunt them for a long time and I really mean a long time... their strongest unit was ragdolled

Govt Options on table. waiting patiently till the 50 tangos holed up in deep forest to feel bored & unavailing of their actions. So why take revenge at LOC when exfiltration is an option available to terrorists

https://theprint.in/defence/securit...region-to-counter-new-wave-of-terror/2185233/
New Delhi: Security forces are set to launch a special operation to weed out a group of about 40-50 terrorists in the dense forested areas of Jammu region’s Rajouri-Poonch and Doda-Bhaderwah region where they have managed to infiltrate into and operating with brazenness, ThePrint has learnt.

While sources in the defence and security establishment refused to put a name to the operation as of now or divulge the scale, they said that it is an ongoing process.

“Our forces are out on operations everyday. So, you could say we are already in operations. But a larger more coordinated operation across sectors is the need of the hour and is being worked out,” one of the sources said.

The operation would last several weeks, the sources said.

They added that while the troops are currently doing jungle bashing (entering heavy forested areas to locate terrorists), they said that a full scale operation would ensure a sweep-like operation.

This means that troops will sweep through the areas in a coordinated manner while covering exits to ensure that terrorists are eventually caught on.

Way back in 2003, Army had conducted Operation ‘Sarp Vinash’ at Hill Kaka above Surankot to counter a similar threat, leading to the killing of several terrorists.

The long spell of peace in Jammu since then has been broken from 2020 with terrorists carrying out attacks, the frequency and scale of which has increased over the last year and half.

As reported by ThePrint, about 40 terrorists, mostly from Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) and well-trained with Army-like tactics, had managed to infiltrate into the Jammu region over the last one year and joined in with those already present.

https://theprint.in/defence/securit...region-to-counter-new-wave-of-terror/2185233/
New Delhi: Security forces are set to launch a special operation to weed out a group of about 40-50 terrorists in the dense forested areas of Jammu region’s Rajouri-Poonch and Doda-Bhaderwah region where they have managed to infiltrate into and operating with brazenness, ThePrint has learnt.

While sources in the defence and security establishment refused to put a name to the operation as of now or divulge the scale, they said that it is an ongoing process.

“Our forces are out on operations everyday. So, you could say we are already in operations. But a larger more coordinated operation across sectors is the need of the hour and is being worked out,” one of the sources said.

The operation would last several weeks, the sources said.

They added that while the troops are currently doing jungle bashing (entering heavy forested areas to locate terrorists), they said that a full scale operation would ensure a sweep-like operation.

This means that troops will sweep through the areas in a coordinated manner while covering exits to ensure that terrorists are eventually caught on.

Way back in 2003, Army had conducted Operation ‘Sarp Vinash’ at Hill Kaka above Surankot to counter a similar threat, leading to the killing of several terrorists.

The long spell of peace in Jammu since then has been broken from 2020 with terrorists carrying out attacks, the frequency and scale of which has increased over the last year and half.

As reported by ThePrint, about 40 terrorists, mostly from Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) and well-trained with Army-like tactics, had managed to infiltrate into the Jammu region over the last one year and joined in with those already present.

Ohhhh so that’s where that OSINT channel got its news from makes sense. But still why would Print publish even if they know?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back