CI/CT Operations

Pak wants to exhaust all its options before Trump gets reelected. Now Biden dropped out of the presidential nomination it's almost certain Trump all set to be back. Trump would not like arming/funding pakistan against India just like democrats were doing for decades

Well actually Democrats are better for India US relations.. Republicans are better for Pakistan . Trump is an outlier though but even if he wins he can go either way ..

And relation of countries are not dependent on leaders but on mutual interest .
US policy towards Bharath will remain unchanged. Deep state is in ctrl not any POTUS

That is not kadi action. Reacting after getting screwed. Kadi action is when you obliterate terror camps across the border using pinaka, brahmos, airstrikes etc...in preemptive action, and keep pummeling them so that they never ever think about setting up terror camps ever again. I e, the thought of setting up a jihadi camp should be synonyms with the memory of the sound of an exploding Airburst of brahmos or the whoosh of a pinaka. That is kadi action

. infiltration attempt used to be answered with heavy calibre reply
.mortar<105<125mm<150mm<brahmos
.age, coalition doesn't affect the reply maybe

When it has been officially stated that "koi nahi gusa" in lac,
Turn the heat on pakis by opening artillery barrage, thats the only answer, chinkys have been helping pakis along loc/ib for long.
As is allegedly stated we are ready for two front war, atleast answer infiltration as it used to be with ceasefire violation or use new method of brahmos.

nothing spineless about it we have enemy sitting on our both borders we can't take any chances as of now
Spineless for not learning,Spineless for not letting us hit the leaders,Spineless to brush beheadings under the carpet,Spineless for not taking a strong stand against the perpetrators of terrorism,Spineless for, while knowing everything and not trying not to actions against root problems.
Spineless doesn’t mean we have to bomb Pakistan into dust Spineless is when you know the root problem and you are not willing to take strong steps to finish it.If we kill 50 pigs today 50 more are ready to enter its not about killing them in our own territory kill them from where they are originating until and unless we don’t target the leaders sitting in Pakistan it will not mean shit you do 100 OP ALLOUT.This is our territory if our own troops are getting beheaded in our own territory and the government ain’t doing shit then sorry my friend that is being spineless.

Another attack, another soldier injured in Rajouri.
Anti-infil op. Army initiated fire at 0300 hrs. I see a relaxation of roe here or maybe it's a thing for such ops. Injuries will be common unless we utilize either supressors or flash hiders or simply allow to increase the amount of firepower that specific section can unleash over there.

Doval is almost 80 years old. Still, I don't think this is age related. The senior leaders know the real capabilities of our armed forces, so they'll take risks accordingly.

Last time they went for airstrikes in '19, we all know what happened (especially for optics).
This means our armed forces are not that much capable what they show !

I wonder why China didnt attack India uptill now as they know our shortcomings.

Somehow the dense forest,heavy fog ,zero visibility is just for us and not for the pigs they can see clearly and are giving us casualties in every single op.

View: https://x.com/TheYouthPlus/status/1815561211586457654

It is easier to hide in the fog than search in the fog. Doesn't need a big brain to comprehend this. You don't have to blackpill everything.

Or maybe they know our capabilities and concluded that it is better not to attack us head-on and face a humiliating defeat ?

SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) is highly effective in detecting tunnels and bunkers, particularly in challenging conditions like fog and complex terrain. Here's why:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOoCltqtJR8

You know one of the best SAR radars mounted on an ideal platform for such operations, and armed to teeth to take care of terrorists infiltrating ?

MQ-9_Reaper_UAV_%28cropped%29.jpg

But nooooo, Armed Forces is corrupt bro, why do we need MQ9 when we have shuper-duper Tapas which can hardly carry a camera ? Vro you are not supporting indigenization, so what Tapas is not ready in 30 years, we must wait till we are able to make it fly without crashing. So what our Armed forces jawans are dying everyday, what is more important is we make it in India from scratch (otherwise it will be called screwdrivergiri) and I can post it on twitter how proud I am of Indian innovation.

"The administration snapped the internet services in Rajouri-Poonch range on Wednesday to scuttle any possibility of protests and mobilisation within the community through social media."

Feb '24

hope this doesnt push gujjars bakerwal to support militants . my understanding is they are nomads/herds people in remote hilly areas . best areas for militants to hide in . those 4 people killed in custody by army in that beheading case were gujjars / bakerwals

So? Bow down because of some unarmed chinese conscripts at LaC? Anyone in their right mind knows china can’t do anything major to india in this region.

LAC now is in war mode . both sides have brought artys , tanks to front line . maybe Pakistan has some grand long term scheme with china to open a 2nd 'cold' front at loc .

You know one of the best SAR radars mounted on an ideal platform for such operations, and armed to teeth to take care of terrorists infiltrating ?

MQ-9_Reaper_UAV_%28cropped%29.jpg

But nooooo, Armed Forces is corrupt bro, why do we need MQ9 when we have shuper-duper Tapas which can hardly carry a camera ? Vro you are not supporting indigenization, so what Tapas is not ready in 30 years, we must wait till we are able to make it fly without crashing. So what our Armed forces jawans are dying everyday, what is more important is we make it in India from scratch (otherwise it will be called screwdrivergiri) and I can post it on twitter how proud I am of Indian innovation.
lol
earlier in DFI we used to debate on how 'we have but we dont use it' is dumb and not true, because we dont have that gear
now that we have it, we still dont use it. We're jackasses of the first order. The MQ9 can be used for offensive as well as recce roles. I wonder what we're up to

lol
earlier in DFI we used to debate on how 'we have but we dont use it' is dumb and not true, because we dont have that gear
now that we have it, we still dont use it. We're jackasses of the first order. The MQ9 can be used for offensive as well as recce roles. I wonder what we're up to
sahi bola

It's not like Chinese don't have shortcomings there is heavy corruption in their armed forces.earlier there was news that fuels from Chinese missiles were stolen and replaced with water instead. And seriously stop this blackpilling

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back