CI/CT Operations

Our media was taking their interviews with their .303 rifles just a few days back. Face, photographs, location everything.
I don't know who is at the helm of these affairs, but the first thing government needs to do is introduce mandatory aptitude tests for all of them
Saw a vid of Major Gaurav Arya saying the same thing.

Until army does ops beyond Loc, this issue will keep happening.

Sab mil ke hmare desh ki vaat laga rahe hai. Modi ji aise neerash hoon gaye hai saare energy kahin chale gaye.

Todays his body language looks vry weak. Hua kya hau unko

Time to get Yogi ji. Because the current government is not stable ( thanks to the arrogance of Modi ji, Amit Shah and JP Nadda) and every one in govt service knows this, hence every one is going slow, what if tomorrow govt falls , all the operations will get affected, so no officer wants to risk his job.

Technical capabilities and in capabilities is a different matter.

Sab mil ke hmare desh ki vaat laga rahe hai. Modi ji aise neerash hoon gaye hai saare energy kahin chale gaye.

Todays his body language looks vry weak. Hua kya hau unko

Biden moment for Modi. He is fcking old and dying. Low testosterone impacts decision-making and increases passive / non-violence attitude towards life.

Biden moment for Modi. He is fcking old and dying. Low testosterone impacts decision-making and increases passive / non-violence attitude towards life.
Have you seen doval speaking he's speech is very shaky as well. Suffering from some disease I guess. Same with modi, they don't speak like they used to.

I am surprised how trump is still kicking even tho he is 78 and about 5 years older than Modi.

Have you seen doval speaking he's speech is very shaky as well. Suffering from some disease I guess. Same with modi, they don't speak like they used to.

I am surprised how trump is still kicking even tho he is 78 and about 5 years older than Modi.

Better protein intake... protein does wonders... and am not asking anyone to eat meat... but consume protein in required amount daily i.e. 0.5 gram per kg of body weight daily.

80%+ of our population has protein deficiency.

Last edited:
Time to get Yogi ji. Because the current government is not stable ( thanks to the arrogance of Modi ji, Amit Shah and JP Nadda) and every one in govt service knows this, hence every one is going slow, what if tomorrow govt falls , all the operations will get affected, so no officer wants to risk his job.

U guys are thinking a lot
Kuch nahi simple MO when u r sure u will lose power
U don't perform any changes or reforms and form cordial relationship with opposition and don't hurt them so that u can peacefully live after giving up power
Agar jyada ladhenge toh bad main unhe problem hoga
But vat desh ki lagegi

Doval is almost 80 years old. Still, I don't think this is age related. The senior leaders know the real capabilities of our armed forces, so they'll take risks accordingly.

Last time they went for airstrikes in '19, we all know what happened (especially for optics).

What about officers during last regime?? That was stable one...No?

We've had largly what is known as 'marksman' capabilities for a long time. Because to be a sniper you need more than just an accurate shot by alligning the sights together or matching the target with the dot in the scope. You need to educate men with exraodinary skill not only in range estimation, balistic calculations, angle shooting, trajectory, alot of things. We've had those men, but few in numbers and still not properly equipped atleast what we can say about the conventional army. SF mei there has been a sniper school recently. Much after Major Avinash Saini spoke up. Baki MARCOS and NSG had amazing snipers earlier also. NSG snipers had amazing achievments in Op Blackthunders, watch the interview of Girish Kaushik, an ex MARCO and he's the most knowledgeable guy on this subject, he goes into the technical details of it. There's this R&AW sniper hit-man whatever he calls himself these days idk... But yes largly speaking, on behalf of the Indian infantryman, they are more of sharpshooters and (very very good indeed), than snipers
I beleive every regular post should have at least two snipers posted on the LoC.

Last edited:
Lol.. the Report should be measures taken to safe guard ceasefire agreement amid terrorists infiltration attempt.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back