CI/CT Operations

images

Enhanced_J%26K.gif
These are demography change projects. Gradually Hindus will be scared out of these regions.
The local Muslim population is assisting them.
GOI will end up considering it as inevitable because there is nothing constitutionally they can do to change the demographics themselves.

View: https://x.com/vjswriter/status/1815228823165669837?s=46

It boils my blood as what the militant justification of the attack is. They are targeting literal war heroes. These imbeciles will declare our war heroes as “war criminals” who “won fake awards from killing civilians”. They did this with Capt Vikram Batra, claiming he tied a woman to his jeep and tortured her. Pakistani propaganda knows no limits.

Is the VDG member and his family safe?

We don't hate our sarkar enough
View attachment 3849
Our media was taking their interviews with their .303 rifles just a few days back. Face, photographs, location everything.
I don't know who is at the helm of these affairs, but the first thing government needs to do is introduce mandatory aptitude tests for all of them

They named it OP ALL OUT it seems I want to know how many of these Ops we gonna launch IN OUR OWN TERRITORY we kill 50 today 50 more will come tomorrow there is only one way to solve which across LC targeting their leaders.

Do we have the sniping capabilities? Let’s be honest the Pakis have more sniping capabilities. 7.62 Galil is not a sniper rifle and is easily out ranged by what piglets have.
We've had largly what is known as 'marksman' capabilities for a long time. Because to be a sniper you need more than just an accurate shot by alligning the sights together or matching the target with the dot in the scope. You need to educate men with exraodinary skill not only in range estimation, balistic calculations, angle shooting, trajectory, alot of things. We've had those men, but few in numbers and still not properly equipped atleast what we can say about the conventional army. SF mei there has been a sniper school recently. Much after Major Avinash Saini spoke up. Baki MARCOS and NSG had amazing snipers earlier also. NSG snipers had amazing achievments in Op Blackthunders, watch the interview of Girish Kaushik, an ex MARCO and he's the most knowledgeable guy on this subject, he goes into the technical details of it. There's this R&AW sniper hit-man whatever he calls himself these days idk... But yes largly speaking, on behalf of the Indian infantryman, they are more of sharpshooters and (very very good indeed), than snipers

They named it OP ALL OUT it seems I want to know how many of these Ops we gonna launch IN OUR OWN TERRITORY we kill 50 today 50 more will come tomorrow there is only one way to solve which across LC targeting their leaders.
#include <stdio.h>

int main() {
int i;
int repetitions = 10; // guessing we'll keep this fight for another decade

for (i = 0; i < repetitions; i++) {
printf("Operation All Out\n");
}

return 0;
}

Today's Rajouri Incident -
  • 3-4 terrorists attacked Shaurya Chakra awardee VDG member's house at ~3:30 AM.
  • Nearby Army unit recently established responds immediately. Gunfight ensures. 1 Terrorist inured apparently.
  • 1 family member (uncle) of Shaurya Chakra awardee reportedly injured. 1 Army jawan also injured.
  • Last report was more Army reinforcement rushed, and terrorists cornered.
But it seems no news since morning, so I will say terrorists likely escaped again.

Today's Rajouri Incident -
  • 3-4 terrorists attacked Shaurya Chakra awardee VDG member's house at ~3:30 AM.
  • Nearby Army unit recently established responds immediately. Gunfight ensures. 1 Terrorist inured apparently.
  • 1 family member (uncle) of Shaurya Chakra awardee reportedly injured. 1 Army jawan also injured.
  • Last report was more Army reinforcement rushed, and terrorists cornered.
But it seems no news since morning, so I will say terrorists likely escaped again.
How the hell they escape every time.

How the hell they escape every time.

Well it is easy to escape in forest area. Previously terrorists were suicide squads, their goal was a frontal attack to cause as much damage as possible without any regards to their own life. So that will essentially mean holding their ground.

Currently terrorists are acting more like SFs, they have one single target, they will attack it, and if failed/thwarted, they will escape without engaging further. So the first wave of attack is generally replied by a few troops/sentry only, who are unable to chase after the terrorists. When the reinforcement arrives, the terrorists are gone by that time.

"a tunnel detection exercise is currently underway along the India-Pakistan international border in Samba, and there is a crackdown on Over-Ground Workers (OGWs) of terrorists"

Still IA high command don't want to provide night fighting capability to the soldiers. Haven't they heard of the phrase "take advantage of the night". This is criminal to say the least.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back