CI/CT Operations

Believe me... I was itching to post this since last 20 days... but now is the time when most are agreed on this possibility

View: https://x.com/Anirudh_Astro/status/1800769075096039866?t=Mtvodfnwkau6iNtX0IDx3w&s=19

no war started over uri , pulwama , reasi . what is pakistan going to do now that will trigger a war ? even if another uri style attack on army base takes place expect india gov to be heavily restrainted .

i doubt major attack like that will happen anyway . so far pak has been successful in keeping RR and large troops busy in kashmir . major public attacks against indian army and no retaliation to itself . why will they ruin a good thing.

no war started over uri , pulwama , reasi . what is pakistan going to do now that will trigger a war ? even if another uri style attack on army base takes place expect india gov to be heavily restrainted .

i doubt major attack like that will happen anyway . so far pak has been successful in keeping RR and large troops busy in kashmir . major public attacks against indian army and no retaliation to itself . why will they ruin a good thing.
And if we not able to destroy some part of pak or not able to take land than their is no purpose to wage a war. Once we go into war, we must also know how to get out of war.

See war b/w russion and ukrain, russion lossing its reserve also in infinite war.

Don't expect much as long as napak army don't attempt kargil like intrusion
The retaliation will be strategic this time. The thresh hold has already been crossed.

i doubt major attack like that will happen anyway

To avoid tactical retaliation their tactic has changed. Same level of damage but one by one to keep it low profile. This is why they are ambushing different units and not more than 4-5 kia.

But if you collectively see then they have already done one Pulwama.

The retaliation will be strategic this time. The thresh hold has already been crossed.

To avoid tactical retaliation their tactic has changed. Same level of damage but one by one to keep it low profile. This is why they are ambushing different units and not more than 4-5 kia.

But if you collectively see then they have already done one Pulwama.

Coordinated ambushes, infiltration, Soldiers KIA are just daily news for the citizens no one takes it seriously, even the Jernals. Muted media will never take it to a debate , neither opposition has the audacity to question the Govt. Ruling political babus gonna stay ignorant as long as the KIA remain within 10. It won't reach the masses govt can always brush it under carpet and act like nothing has happened.

Only a matter of time until a mass terrorist attack happens. This pussyfooting by Modi will cost us dearly.. I urge anyone living near Pak borders to get weapons by any means necessary & protect themselves! F##k this inept govt & moron babus. Build a perimeter around your homes with cameras & sensors and keep 5L cans of gasoline. Never trust any sullah & keep watch on them. Do not die for nothing, kill if you have to.

Last edited:
Only a matter of time until a mass terrorist attack happens. This pussyfooting by Modi will cost us dearly.. I urge anyone living near Pak borders to get weapons by any means necessary & protect themselves! F##k this inept govt & moron babus. Build a perimeter around your homes with cameras & sensors and keep 5L cans of gasoline. Never trust any sullah & keep watch on them. Do not die for nothing, kill if you have to.
Is modi ji waiting for the Kargil Vijay Diwas photo ops

U r right, something happening we dont know.

May be something big coming on us. THis time may be pak+china+USA nexus

"Another significant issue is the lack of counter-ambush tactics and coordination among security forces. The Kastigarh encounter at a high school, where an ambushed army unit received no backup for hours, highlights this problem. The intervention of the VDGs was crucial in opening another front, which deterred the terrorists until backup arrived."

"The Government needs to recognize that the Pakistan Army is not just a regular army of a nation. This is evident from their motto (Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah), which translates to “Faith, Piety, Struggle in the Path of Allah.” This motto underscores their close ties with Islamic terrorists and their aim of advancing the concept of Ghazwa-e-Hind.Pakistan is a country whose sole aim is to do Jihaad against India in all the forms . The Government of India needs to understand how a deep state operates with a radical ideology and take appropriate measures to counter this threat."

"Another step the Government needs to take is to strengthen the Village Defence Guards, who have not received their pay from more than 1.5 years"

Guys keep the thread clean, no astrology, no jokes and no baba banaras.

Mention the source of whatever update you post so that others can cross verify.
This whole thread is a joke. Wanna be defense expert(key board warrior ) constantly ranting and crying. Formulate their strategy according to videos games.they have zero patience and don't know how things works on actual scenarios and on grounds.

Not sure but I believe no militant was killed in lolab.. haven't seen any evidence yet. On the other hand, one NCO was KIA

Not sure but I believe no militant was killed in lolab.. haven't seen any evidence yet. On the other hand, one NCO was KIA
Now that you have mentioned it,it’s actually a matter to think we always get post pig cookoff pictures this time we didn’t did we?

"Another significant issue is the lack of counter-ambush tactics and coordination among security forces. The Kastigarh encounter at a high school, where an ambushed army unit received no backup for hours, highlights this problem. The intervention of the VDGs was crucial in opening another front, which deterred the terrorists until backup arrived."

"The Government needs to recognize that the Pakistan Army is not just a regular army of a nation. This is evident from their motto (Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah), which translates to “Faith, Piety, Struggle in the Path of Allah.” This motto underscores their close ties with Islamic terrorists and their aim of advancing the concept of Ghazwa-e-Hind.Pakistan is a country whose sole aim is to do Jihaad against India in all the forms . The Government of India needs to understand how a deep state operates with a radical ideology and take appropriate measures to counter this threat."

"Another step the Government needs to take is to strengthen the Village Defence Guards, who have not received their pay from more than 1.5 years"
Not an Issue. We have enemies within. You can't trust all kashmiris...including police and political people. You can not trust M like tail of dog

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back