CI/CT Operations

Screenshot_20240726-131624_Telegram.jpg
60 IQ inbred porkie jihadis have enough brains to realize the value of modernization but so called pheeling paraud endian armiii is satisfied with 50 year old aks and patka.. night vision optics? Never heard. War cries and josh win wars don't you know? All Of these groups are wreaking havoc on our I'll equipped soldiers with their high power ACOG optics and thermal night vision scopes. Our soldiers don't even see them before getting KIA in dark

View attachment 4326
60 IQ inbred porkie jihadis have enough brains to realize the value of modernization but so called pheeling paraud endian armiii is satisfied with 50 year old aks and patka.. night vision optics? Never heard. War cries and josh win wars don't you know? All Of these groups are wreaking havoc on our I'll equipped soldiers with their high power ACOG optics and thermal night vision scopes. Our soldiers don't even see them before getting KIA in dark
What exactly is modern here? Just an M4 with an ACOG. It is meant as a psyop to make people believe that holding American guns over conventional Kalashnikovs which terrorists usually do will make the opponent feel that their enemy is more modern than them.

View attachment 4326
Please stop with this crybaby rhetoric. Yes it’s true that indian soldiers are ill equipped in comparison (although there is some progress being made as i’m seeing ACH being more common), but you are completely wrong. In any fair encounter and LoC gunfight barring one the militants are getting theirbasses shot. The whole reason they are getting success (against battalions on administrative duty in Kathua) is intel from the other side

What exactly is modern here? Just an M4 with an ACOG. It is meant as a psyop to make people believe that holding American guns over conventional Kalashnikovs which terrorists usually do will make the opponent feel that their enemy is more modern than them.
Lemme see 50-60 year old pm with iron sights, or 20 year old m4 copy with acog.. which way indian soldier? Whatever they have is relatively better and enough to inflict fatal wounds to soldiers who mostly succumb in hospitals later

The war is stalemate as of now, Russia is barley progressing to capture more territory.
On the economic point of view they clearly won due to oil export and revival of dyingarms factory

It is not actively seeking to gain more grounds right now. Its strategy is to kill off the Ukrainian fighting population.

View attachment 4326

Porky bhikari jehadi ke pas foregrip tak ke paise nahi hai . Isme konsa modernization dikh raha hai .

View attachment 4326
Darra made m4 the ACOG also looks like a Chinese one can’t confirm because of the shitty picture quality.

Last edited:
View attachment 4326
Bhai jo tune likha hai wahi sun na chahte hain woh log

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back