CI/CT Operations

Just because we have the capability to do this does not change anything. It is a force multiplier but this barely changes anything apart from maybe Logistics and medevacs protocols.
Drone dropped ammo etc are already being used in encounters.
I mean to say rather than making these things drdo or anyone solve problem of soldiers involved in direct fighting

View: https://twitter.com/alpha_defense/status/1816392791867678881

Look hw beautifully displayed, i hv question if we hv such things than why our soldiers dying

There is difference between simulation and application
These new goodies are being simulated for conventional capabilities then we need to deploy in actual exercises and then validate it's operation
And I assume u are speaking about coin casualties then most of the shown techs aren't useful except ammunition dropping drones loitering munitions fpv drones and load haulers
Medevac using drones in forest terrain could be disastrous

<NO ASTROLOGY CONTENT ON SERIOUS THREADS>

Here, People are confusing rap battle with actual war. In rap battle, UN Generals will beat Pakistan with kadi ninda and strong worded warnings.

Otherwise war Pakistan will be no different from kargil war. There has been absolutely zero improvement in UN armed forces since kargil war.

No Attack helicopters, No howitzers, no Cruise missiles, no smart bombs. So basically we have to fight with same old machines.

I think UN Generals are smart they know their real capabilities ( Zero vision, Zero innovation, Zero credibility) so will not go for any war.

UN Generals should arrange a war game at LOC and Bangladesh border to tackle illegal infiltration first.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if we not able to destroy some part of pak or not able to take land than their is no purpose to wage a war. Once we go into war, we must also know how to get out of war.

See war b/w russion and ukrain, russion lossing its reserve also in infinite war.

Russia is not losing its reserves. It is cleverly recruiting foreign nationals and criminals to fight the war.

And if we not able to destroy some part of pak or not able to take land than their is no purpose to wage a war. Once we go into war, we must also know how to get out of war.

See war b/w russion and ukrain, russion lossing its reserve also in infinite war.
Why do we need a full scale war? Why not repeat 1965 and just go after strategically important areas and straighten buldges?

Last 2 days all chaos ceased every users in social media forgot the terrorists ambushes & pak sponsored infiltration, you know the reason sad reality of current affairs.

View: https://twitter.com/alpha_defense/status/1816392791867678881

Look hw beautifully displayed, i hv question if we hv such things than why our soldiers dying

It is because the army brass is clueless about their use or the Army has taken a oath not to use them under any circumstances. These toys are only for showoff, not for saving precious lives of the soldiers.
Indian Army and politicians have been suffering from "no use" of available forces since independence. They have lost PoK, Aksai Chin, Chicken neck widening opportunity, Kargil Opportunity due to this complex.

<NO ASTROLOGY CONTENT ON SERIOUS THREADS>

Here, People are confusing rap battle with actual war. In rap battle, UN Generals will beat Pakistan with kadi ninda and strong worded warnings.

Otherwise war Pakistan will be no different from kargil war. There has been absolutely zero improvement in UN armed forces since kargil war.

No Attack helicopters, No howitzers, no Cruise missiles, no smart bombs. So basically we have to fight with same old machines.

I think UN Generals are smart they know their real capabilities ( Zero vision, Zero innovation, Zero credibility) so will not go for any war.

UN Generals should arrange a war game at LOC and Bangladesh border to tackle illegal infiltration first.
We did induct lot of brahmos cruise missile (probably 2000-3000 missiles)
Rest of it is correct

Russia is not losing its reserves. It is cleverly recruiting foreign nationals and criminals to fight the war.
The war is stalemate as of now, Russia is barley progressing to capture more territory.
On the economic point of view they clearly won due to oil export and revival of dyingarms factory

Why do we need a full scale war? Why not repeat 1965 and just go after strategically important areas and straighten buldges?
Whats the point? 1965 achieved nothing for both countries and in 1971 capture territory was returned.
Rather use afgan proxies to eliminate chinese citizen in porkiland it will do some serious damage

This whole thread is a joke. Wanna be defense expert(key board warrior ) constantly ranting and crying. Formulate their strategy according to videos games.they have zero patience and don't know how things works on actual scenarios and on grounds.
Well,i am not active much but heres the fact..

Since 2021 October around 219 Army jawans and officers have been killed in the same sector.

So how much patience and strategy formation do we have to wait for?

Did we not learn from Kargil that once a Brigade has been pulled out of an area the terrorism will rise there?

Were the Generals ignoring the facts when putting troops in LAC.

And yes i developed this thought by my common sense and not PUBG bcoz Pubg doesnt have stratergy decisions.

By the way the smartest opinion i have listened to till date on this issue is by a journalist and not a General.

Infact Generals talk about dumb things like attacking POK.

Whats the point? 1965 achieved nothing for both countries and in 1971 capture territory was returned.
Rather use afgan proxies to eliminate chinese citizen in porkiland it will do some serious damage
If India didn’t cross the CFL in 65 and instead fought the Op Gibraltar inside india itself, the Kashmir insurgency would have started back in 1965 instead of 1989.

It is because the army brass is clueless about their use or the Army has taken a oath not to use them under any circumstances. These toys are only for showoff, not for saving precious lives of the soldiers.
Indian Army and politicians have been suffering from "no use" of available forces since independence. They have lost PoK, Aksai Chin, Chicken neck widening opportunity, Kargil Opportunity due to this complex.
I understand ur frustration and most ur opinion is fine
But medevac using drones is not a desirable option presently
As medevac is one of the most critical action u perform during battle
In coin ops in our region particularly constant monitoring using drones will not yield any result bcoz of dense thickness of forest but once spotted u can rain hell on them
Importantly we can use SAR option as well

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back