CI/CT Operations

We should send bangles to 7 Lok Kalyan Marg it seems.
Bangles?

Even women have more spine than our leadership. Hasina literally sent in the Army to deal with internal protestors.

Our leadership should be compared with species like Earthworms i.e invertebrates who lack any bones.

"Ghar me Gus ke Maarenge" said a fraud once.

WTH is happening, This is nothing short of war, battle ongoing at LOC. 1 Jawan attained veergatti and 4 soldiers seriously injured on our side. Huge terrorists movement and heavy firing at LoC. We had enough, its the army should dictate terms at LOC.

Last edited:
This is nothing short of war, battle ongoing at LOC. 4 soldiers seriously injured on our side. Huge terrorists movement and heavy firing at LoC. We had enough, its the army should dictate terms at LOC.
Army is busy blocking and hiding criticism
Screenshot_2024-07-27-10-48-31-48_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpgScreenshot_2024-07-27-10-48-54-95.jpg

So we are this spineless that literal weapons used by paki army are being recovered but we can’t take any actions excellent.

4 injured? This clealry fucking artillery support on the end of the Pakistanis. Why the army isn’t blowing their posts to smithereens is beyond me. In many places pakistan has a high advantage over indian posts, macchal/neelam valley is one of them which is why we captured in it 65. It’s a haven for militants. Yet these spineless worthless politicians will visit pakistan for “peace peace peace”.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back