CI/CT Operations

Just came across this yesterday:

NZSAS members after the intense 5-hour shootout with the Taliban. Inter-Continental Hotel, Kabul, Afghanistan June 29, 2011 [2520×1700]

1722059383398.png

During this 5 hour seize then managed to gun down 9 gunmans and few others without losing any of their own (correct me if I am wrong)!

This was way back in 2011. We are so far from them even now! We kill 1 but ends up losing 1 our of precious soldiers in return.

The gear and tactics are not even 2010 era!

So, even our Army has been taken over by Wokes?

No wonder the death of Gen Bipin Rawat was managed without too much noise.
Lol have you just now realized this? Back in tje old forum @abindgonboy and I had a thoughtful conversation about this. Women officers being sent to frontlines, given combat duties, etc. The wokeization of the army has begun.

Just came across this yesterday:

NZSAS members after the intense 5-hour shootout with the Taliban. Inter-Continental Hotel, Kabul, Afghanistan June 29, 2011 [2520×1700]

View attachment 4415

During this 5 hour seize then managed to gun down 9 gunmans and few others without losing any of their own (correct me if I am wrong)!

This was way back in 2011. We are so far from them even now! We kill 1 but ends up losing 1 our of precious soldiers in return.

The gear and tactics are not even 2010 era!
What are you cherry picking stuff for? I can post about one operation in which the indian military eliminated 6 and captured militants in waist deep snow and took zero casualties. There were numerous encounters this and last year which saw elimination of 5-6 militants with no casualties to own troops. Read about operation dudhi in which a 15 man patrol held its own and reinforced by a coy, wiped out a 100 man infiltration party. In Uri back in ‘90 120 militants were apprehended in a single encounter. So many more ops in which 7-9 militants were shot with no cas to own troops. If you wanna talk about the overall kill ratio then the taliban actually suffered less than the entire Coalition of ANA, NATO, etc combined despite having the entire military.

Lol have you just now realized this? Back in tje old forum @abindgonboy and I had a thoughtful conversation about this. Women officers being sent to frontlines, given combat duties, etc. The wokeization of the army has begun.
Guy is doing the job he was groomed for very well! Observe the body language.

visiting-the-united-states.webp

modi-in-usa-7_1411715662_540x540.jpg

Screenshot 2024-07-27 112534.png

What are you cherry picking stuff for? I can post about one operation in which the indian military eliminated 6 and captured militants in waist deep snow and took zero casualties. There were numerous encounters this and last year which saw elimination of 5-6 militants with no casualties to own troops. Read about operation dudhi in which a 15 man patrol held its own and reinforced by a coy, wiped out a 100 man infiltration party. In Uri back in ‘90 120 militants were apprehended in a single encounter. So many more ops in which 7-9 militants were shot with no cas to own troops. If you wanna talk about the overall kill ratio then the taliban actually suffered less than the entire Coalition of ANA, NATO, etc combined despite having the entire military.
Please learn to read the posts properly instead of blatantly attacking anyone for opposite views.

What would I do with your examples from earlier on???

Right now, we are losing our troops on equal numbers. Our posts instead of being vigilant is getting surprise attacks! Terrorists are using latest tactics, gears, equipment from china; What is your answer to that??

The "Failed terrorist state" thread has caused damage to assessment capabilities of members of the forum... I stopped visiting the thread almost 6 months ago... no matter even if the last paki dies of hunger... the paki Artillery guns would have enough shells to retaliate...

& also in past 3-4 yrs they have added approx 300 Chinese truck mounted howitzers... their modernisation program is ahead of us... meanwhile we have zero truck mounted guns... IA understands the changed dynamics bcoz of intro of this new system in the scene... it is another thing that out of lethargy & red tape(corruption) they won't hurry to order our own mounted arty guns.

In short... I mean to say that I doubt whether we will be able to dominate the next Artillery duel on LOC.

Please learn to read the posts properly instead of blatantly attacking anyone for opposite views.

What would I do with your examples from earlier on???

Right now, we are losing our troops on equal numbers. Our posts instead of being vigilant is getting surprise attacks! Terrorists are using latest tactics, gears, equipment from china; What is your answer to that??
The fact is this a two front war with a near peer military power whose country is entirely run by the military.

This doesn’t seem like a surprise attack but rather a loc clash which had pakistani shelling. no way a single terrorist or soldier (don’t know what’s being reported) could take down 5 soldiers. Seems as if Pakistani soldiers were trying to get inside and guide some militants. The military drones have picked up photos but alas, moral generals want to respect ceasefire and then punish officers who take initiative (somethinf their sorry asses should be doing).

Idk why you brought in the afghanistan example. Two completely different scenarios and countries economically with different intentions. What’s going on in kashmir is assymetric warfare which is designed to drain the indian army of its resources and render it defenseless.

The "Failed terrorist state" thread has caused damage to assessment capabilities of members of the forum... I stopped visiting the thread almost 6 months ago... no matter even if the last paki dies of hunger... the paki Artillery guns would have enough shells to retaliate...

& also in past 3-4 yrs they have added approx 300 Chinese truck mounted howitzers... their modernisation program is ahead of us... meanwhile we have zero truck mounted guns... IA understands the changed dynamics bcoz of intro of this new system in the scene... it is another thing that out of lethargy & red tape(corruption) they won't hurry to order our own mounted arty guns.

In short... I mean to say that I doubt whether we will be able to dominate the next Artillery duel on LOC.
Exactly. It doesn’t matter to Pakistanis there are thousands of brainwashed cannon fodder. As long as you don’t address the root cause you will keep suffering losses. Like taking a picture with a drone of 4 militants instead of sending it like the ukranian russiain war. UN generals are a complete disgrace and officers and soldiers are suffering because of it.

My question is WHY is this happening now. There is clear artillery support being given to the infiltrators that we are not being told about. The army was effortlessly gunning down Infiltrators just last year and half of the enemy eliminated was on the LoC for zero own casualties during LOC gunfights. The quality and training of a terrorist doesn’t just shoot up in one year.

My question is WHY is this happening now. There is clear artillery support being given to the infiltrators that we are not being told about. The army was effortlessly gunning down Infiltrators just last year and half of the enemy eliminated was on the LoC for zero own casualties during LOC gunfights. The quality and training of a terrorist doesn’t just shoot up in one year.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/5-t...army-stops-infiltration-attempt-4516328/amp/1

The fact that they managed to achieve military parity with us despite having an economy 10 times smaller should ring alarming bells in the corridors of power.

This is a country that is least bothered about feeding its population or is worried about improving its economy, they are more than willing to spend the last time on the military and this is what makes them extremely dangerous.

With a near-bankrupt economy, they have placed orders for over a dozen submarines and ships, 4.5-generation fighters, and are also on the verge of acquiring stealth aircraft.

The fact that they managed to achieve military parity with us despite having an economy 10 times smaller should ring alarming bells in the corridors of power.

This is a country that is least bothered about feeding its population or is worried about improving its economy, they are more than willing to spend the last time on the military and this is what makes them extremely dangerous.

With a near-bankrupt economy, they have placed orders for over a dozen submarines and ships, 4.5-generation fighters, and are also on the verge of acquiring stealth aircraft.
But sir. “We don’t need an army” Jawarahal Nehru famously said. “I don’t need an army, just police”. We saw how that ended up in 1962.

This is the mentality that plagues this country. In any other country, such military loss would lead to a coup d’ etat if the politicians are still respecting a ceasefire and relationship with a. literal terrorist country.

2002 was the last bloody year where we had military superiority over Pakistan and would have probably been able to end the proxy war there and then with Op Kabbadi, and guess who backed out again.

We are f##ked by Our Top leadership of Army ( yes man) and Government Pakistan following its strategy you beat him 100 times he will attack you at 101
Our Government responsible for this duck up going on in J&K you give them time to gather it's power now it's unleashing on u
He is escalating it day by day He now Modi and his spoons grinding in between of flour machine one side China another side terrorism

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back