CI/CT Operations

The "Failed terrorist state" thread has caused damage to assessment capabilities of members of the forum... I stopped visiting the thread almost 6 months ago... no matter even if the last paki dies of hunger... the paki Artillery guns would have enough shells to retaliate...

& also in past 3-4 yrs they have added approx 300 Chinese truck mounted howitzers... their modernisation program is ahead of us... meanwhile we have zero truck mounted guns... IA understands the changed dynamics bcoz of intro of this new system in the scene... it is another thing that out of lethargy & red tape(corruption) they won't hurry to order our own mounted arty guns.

In short... I mean to say that I doubt whether we will be able to dominate the next Artillery duel on LOC.

"Failed terrorist state" thread par karte kya ho aap log... you get just a dose of orgasm looking at their poor economy... or rising extremism etc... but you end up clouding your own understanding of your eternal enemy.

All of us are obsessed with economy... any civilized nation state is now a days... that's true.

No matter what's your caste... every hindu has a "baniya" inside of him. (Meant no offense)

Who was more prosperous... Prithviraj Chauhan who was the master of 1.25 lakh villages spread over Yamuna/Sutlej plains & most of Rajasthan or Muhammad Ghori?

Who was more prosperous... Jaichandra Gahadwal who was the master of much of Gangetic plains or Muhammad Ghori?

Who was more prosperous... Rana Sanga with entire central India as his allies or a new entrant Babur?

Who was more prosperous... Hemu or a vagabond Akbar?

What was the end result in each case?

They are actively taught across the Muslim ummah in every Madarsa "Our prophet at times had no food or belongings in his home but he had a dozen swords hanging on the walls"

In interest of intellectual health of most members I request the mods to shut down the "Failed terrorist state" thread as soon as possible.

would be nice if we started a thread tracking ci+loc casualities and events .

feels like shit is slowly hitting the fan and we are not noticing because its going up slowly.

i saw @Mr.Evil post on it , are u guys doing anything ?

Jesus fuck. “3 soldiers injured in intial firing” Back in 2015 this would never happen, maybe only once every month. If this isn’t a bloody wake up call to the babus and genrols than god bless india. Seriously.

its like old saying , u can wake up a sleeping person but not a person pretending to be sleeping.

would be nice if we started a thread tracking ci+loc casualities and events .

feels like shit is slowly hitting the fan and we are not noticing because its going up slowly.

i saw @Mr.Evil post on it , are u guys doing anything ?

its like old saying , u can wake up a sleeping person but not a person pretending to be sleeping.
This thread is that only.

The amount of causalties the army is taking is making me question wether we are still stuck in 2000 or are in 2024.

Just look at the equipment of the army. Many bantu warlords are better equipped than these fools. God know where the $80 billion military budget is going. And army will never wake up. Top generals are not interested in modernizing and just sipping whiskey and pensions. Modi govt is looking like another weak UPA govt. They are curtailing the response of the military in the delusion of peace, while pakis have been trying to send terrorists and SSG for the last 3 years.

One terrorist killed but look at the loss on our side 1 Jawan KIA already and 4 soldiers critically injured. Even at LOC we cannot get on top the jihadi pigs this is the worst army leadership ever.
Lmao and just yesterday I was explaining how the new modus operandis by terrorists is to injure as many soldiers as possible with better gun and high power ACOGS/thermals. Hospital mein to marenge hi. Govt is cuck army is cuck whole country is cuck.. now army is so scared they are saying "one unidentified personal" pakistan ka naam lene mein inki fat jati hai lol aye bde 2 front ladne

Just look at the equipment of the army. Many bantu warlords are better equipped than these fools. God know where the $80 billion military budget is going. And army will never wake up. Top generals are not interested in modernizing and just sipping whiskey and pensions. Modi govt is looking like another weak UPA govt. They are curtailing the response of the military in the delusion of peace, while pakis have been trying to send terrorists and SSG for the last 3 years.
At least if they won’t have a significant equipment edge, then try to use HUMINT like they did back in the old days. But know it all genrols think they know it all.

Captain is extremely injured and 1 jawan has been kia
This wasn't surprise as per say but a multi direction attack on post in response to our ops on their side
Not much detail will come
But 7-8 proper pakistani bat operators attacked on post knowing the presence of officers
Things would have gone worse just like in case of captain thapa
They have excellent network with knowledge of officer's presence
Explain more such attack in future
Basically unofficially we have broken ceasefire

Lmao and just yesterday I was explaining how the new modus operandis by terrorists is to injure as many soldiers as possible with better gun and high power ACOGS/thermals. Hospital mein to marenge hi. Govt is cuck army is cuck whole country is cuck.. now army is so scared they are saying "one unidentified personal" pakistan ka naam lene mein inki fat jati hai lol aye bde 2 front ladne
Worst leadership since 1962. Man these piece of shits will arrest Brig acharya whose arrest of OGWs arguably killed the Humint of PAFF in rajouri, and give jokers like Upendra Dwivedi COAS when his tenure as northern commander was an objective failurezz

Captain is extremely injured and 1 jawan has been kia
This wasn't surprise as per say but a multi direction attack on post in response to our ops on their side
Not much detail will come
But 7-8 proper pakistani bat operators attacked on post knowing the presence of officers
Things would have gone worse just like in case of captain thapa
They have excellent network with knowledge of officer's presence
Explain more such attack in future
Basically unofficially we have broken ceasefire
It’s an operation launched by the Pakistani forces. This what they do during “ceasefire”.

Yesterday few were saying what advantage do darra m4+acog have over our soldiers
Today same combination was used and I am sure about it
Generals were never interested in mordernization rather solving threat with dialogues and at cost of lives of junior personnel

Yesterday few were saying what advantage do darra m4+acog have over our soldiers
Today same combination was used and I am sure about it
Generals were never interested in mordernization rather solving threat with dialogues and at cost of lives of junior personnel
All that dara shit would be rendered irrelevant if they didn’t have the proper intel to begin with. Even with AK47 they’d be able to wipe out any section post of 2-10 men with the levels of intel they have. How they are able to attack company commander posts is absolutely beyond me.

So, even our Army has been taken over by Wokes?

No wonder the death of Gen Bipin Rawat was managed without too much noise.
The issue seems to be extremely inflated sense of self worth more than anything.
Surrounded by yes man you can say.
Yogi commented how BJP was overconfident and past election also seem to suggest that the once bottom up party has now become top down institution. To much management by the upper echelon who have disconnect from the ground.

Haryana election had literal tik tokers given tickets.
Karnataka election was the first case where parry was in shambles.
Yogi suggested it as well.
RSS also in discontent.
Galwan crisis happened because yes man of Modi kept him under the dark until chinese had more troops concentrated on LAC.
OGW were let go because someone leaked a video but instead of temporary band aid of disciplinary measures Mudi revamped the entire SOP of dealing with OGW.

I suspect something big was happening around the time the case of OGW beating came out.
Mudi did his thing and the SOP changed caused the plan to succeed and a lot of militants entered the valley.

Mudi is sitting naked and no one has the courage to call him out.

The issue seems to be extremely inflated sense of self worth more than anything.
Surrounded by yes man you can say.
Yogi commented how BJP was overconfident and past election also seem to suggest that the once bottom up party has now become top down institution. To much management by the upper echelon who have disconnect from the ground.

Haryana election had literal tik tokers given tickets.
Karnataka election was the first case where parry was in shambles.
Yogi suggested it as well.
RSS also in discontent.
Galwan crisis happened because yes man of Modi under the dark until chinese had more troops concentrated on LAC.
OGW were let go because someone leaked a video bit instead of temporary band aid of disciplinary measures Mudi revamped the entire SOP of dealing with OGW.

I suspect something big was happening around the time the case of OGW beating came out.
Mudi did his thing and the SOP changed caused the plan to succeed and a lot of militants entered the valley.

Mudi is sitting naked and no one has the courage to call him out.
I’m gonna say something very controversial. A coup led by able generals (there are plenty in the IA but they have been overshadowed as they aren’t jai ho yes men) needs to happenzs

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back