CI/CT Operations

The fact that they managed to achieve military parity with us despite having an economy 10 times smaller should ring alarming bells in the corridors of power.

This is a country that is least bothered about feeding its population or is worried about improving its economy, they are more than willing to spend the last time on the military and this is what makes them extremely dangerous.

With a near-bankrupt economy, they have placed orders for over a dozen submarines and ships, 4.5-generation fighters, and are also on the verge of acquiring stealth aircraft.
We currently don't have capacity to stretch out artillery from lac to loc due to shortage of nos and modern guns
We have to wait for temporary peace accord with china
And proper firing will start from then
I guess we might see major escalation by us from sept to nov
Till then things will remain same

The fault of this isn’t Lashkar E taiba
Isn’t jaish e muahmad
isn’t anti facist tigers of kashmiri tigers or whatever bullshit name they go buy.

The fault is with General Asif Munir and the pakistan army

The "Failed terrorist state" thread has caused damage to assessment capabilities of members of the forum... I stopped visiting the thread almost 6 months ago... no matter even if the last paki dies of hunger... the paki Artillery guns would have enough shells to retaliate...

& also in past 3-4 yrs they have added approx 300 Chinese truck mounted howitzers... their modernisation program is ahead of us... meanwhile we have zero truck mounted guns... IA understands the changed dynamics bcoz of intro of this new system in the scene... it is another thing that out of lethargy & red tape(corruption) they won't hurry to order our own mounted arty guns.

In short... I mean to say that I doubt whether we will be able to dominate the next Artillery duel on LOC.
We on other hand have capacity industry and supply chain for massive artillery upgrade
All they need is orders
Atags garuda-105 tc-20 ulh K9 all can be delivered if army has intention to fight

Man 15 soldiers in one month? This is the amount the army was losing back in the most bloody stages of the insurgency when there were 10,000 terrorists in kashmir
theView attachment 4426
Just imagine what is unfolding this year.. the long silence since December ambush was not just a coincidence. They were planning something. Something our leadership and army failed to sense

would be nice if we started a thread tracking ci+loc casualities and events .

feels like shit is slowly hitting the fan and we are not noticing because its going up slowly.

i saw @Mr.Evil post on it , are u guys doing anything ?

its like old saying , u can wake up a sleeping person but not a person pretending to be sleeping.
I was planning to do it but I got a little busy that’s why iam not active that much rn but I’ll definitely do it as soon as I get some time @125mm_Smoothbore look if you can make it

The fault of this isn’t Lashkar E taiba
Isn’t jaish e muahmad
isn’t anti facist tigers of kashmiri tigers or whatever bullshit name they go buy.

The fault is with General Asif Munir and the pakistan army
The fault is us period.

The mudi has forced genrols hand to push lies through official handles but cannot force a policy change in the army?

Nothing is going well in the Indian Military after Bipin Rawat died.

I was planning to do it but I got a little busy that’s why iam not active that much rn but I’ll definitely do it as soon as I get some time @125mm_Smoothbore look if you can make it
post info here mentioned it non discussion to reduce unnecessary posts

the discussions regarding the operations may continue in this thread only

post info here mentioned it non discussion to reduce unnecessary posts

the discussions regarding the operations may continue in this thread only
Thanks brother

Today's attack is a cross-border raid by Pakistani SSG + PA regulars.

Gameplan is very obvious. Pakistan wants us to react & drag us in a war. They are increasing the stakes day by day. Soon we will see Mumbai 2008-type terrorist attack as well if we don't respond soon.

4 injured? This clealry fucking artillery support on the end of the Pakistanis. Why the army isn’t blowing their posts to smithereens is beyond me. In many places pakistan has a high advantage over indian posts, macchal/neelam valley is one of them which is why we captured in it 65. It’s a haven for militants. Yet these spineless worthless politicians will visit pakistan for “peace peace peace”.

In many places pakistan has a high advantage over indian posts,

damn , ur rite , they hold the loc ridge + high ground in many places .

neelam river is most confusing one , we gave both sides of river to pakistan . even pakistani osint get confused over which land belongs to who . i rememeber that IA drone footage of arty strike on pok and pakistani people were saying it was indian land.

All these attacks are gameplan of USA.

Reason ? To teach us a lesson on stakes of strategic autonomy.

Chronology -
  • We followed the foreign policy of non-alignment. We won't take sides, and we piss off countries who wants to build relations (read USA/NATO) with us.

• USA tried a lot to woo us, to leave Russian camp, but we were strictly formal with them. USA helped us in tacking Chinese threat on LAC with intelligence & weapons. We took it as granted.

• Miffed USA started poking us with Khalistanis, Pannun, etc. We responded with assasinations. This hurt USA's ego massively. Still they were willing to forgive us.

• Final nail in coffin was Modi hugging Putin on the next day of Ukrainian hospital bombing. Even US Amb. Eric Garcetti directly warned us that strategic autonomy means you will have no friends when you are attacked.

View: https://x.com/ANI/status/1811362464459825355

• We didn't take the above statement seriously and shrugged it off. USA is now showing us the repurcussions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What and how China is reacting -
  • Its honestly a opportunity handed to them on platter to grab some more territory across LAC. China has already moved troops as part of its summer excercise, and they can attack anytime.

• However, China is smarter, so they are using our precarious situation to force us into negotiations.

View: https://x.com/firstpost/status/1816887179840549075

• If the negotiations fail, Pakistan and China can gang-up on us. All parties win except for us. If negotiations succeeds, China now has normalised LAC aggression. They can still attack nonetheless.

Chronology -
  • We followed the foreign policy of non-alignment. We won't take sides, and we piss off countries who wants to build relations (read USA/NATO) with us.

• USA tried a lot to woo us, to leave Russian camp, but we were strictly formal with them. USA helped us in tacking Chinese threat on LAC with intelligence & weapons. We took it as granted.

• Miffed USA started poking us with Khalistanis, Pannun, etc. We responded with assasinations. This hurt USA's ego massively. Still they were willing to forgive us.

• Final nail in coffin was Modi hugging Putin on the next day of Ukrainian hospital bombing. Even US Amb. Eric Garcetti directly warned us that strategic autonomy means you will have no friends when you are attacked.

• We didn't take the above statement seriously and shrugged it off. USA is now showing us the repurcussions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Its honestly a opportunity handed to them on platter to grab some more territory across LAC. China has already moved troops as part of its summer excercise, and they can attack anytime.

• However, China is smarter, so they are using our precarious situation to force us into negotiations.

• If the negotiations fail, Pakistan and China can gang-up on us. All parties win except for us. If negotiations succeeds, China now has normalised LAC aggression. They can still attack nonetheless.

Yes. CIA is in Bhutan now as well.

View: https://twitter.com/tsheringtobgay/status/1816706460656800099

Uncle Sam has been trying to corner India from all sides as a lesson for our support to Russia.

Manipur, Election interference, Khalistani support, pushing Pak to create more border chaos etc

White House literally answering questions about Kanwar Yatra naming issue etc

Chronology -

i was thinking the same too we are being strategically sabotaged by US the engine delays afterall could be a part of plan too

to be fare i think we need russia at our side for good and keep on investing in critical tech like aero engines and all

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back