CI/CT Operations

I wrote it plan was similar to capt thapa and they knew the presence of officer
Now they perceive is they can behead junior officers and face no repercussions
Earlier it was limited to jawans
Ab kya hi bole
How the hell did they have intel? It’s like they knew the exact post and time to attack. Where are they getting this info from?

The fault of this isn’t Lashkar E taiba
Isn’t jaish e muahmad
isn’t anti facist tigers of kashmiri tigers or whatever bullshit name they go buy.

The fault is with General Asif Munir and the pakistan army
The fault is in us
I respect Pakistan army will not matter how much worst condition of their country but humari g@nd marne ka wo ek bhi mauka nhi chodte
It is truth you have to accept it
Pakistani Gen minds are 24x7 on finding new ways to hurt India India is No.1 enemy of Pakistan
They take relationship with full heart

The fault is in us
I respect Pakistan army will not matter how much worst condition of their country but humari g@nd marne ka wo ek bhi mauka nhi chodte
It is truth you have to accept it
Pakistani Gen minds are 24x7 on finding new ways to hurt India India is No.1 enemy of Pakistan
They take relationship with full heart
You can have that as well so long you are willing to starve and suffer. Pakistans army runs its nation.

How the hell did they have intel? It’s like they knew the exact post and time to attack. Where are they getting this info from?
Excellent humint
Presence of moles can't be denied
We always speak about our surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities
But we never discuss that about Pakis

How the hell did they have intel? It’s like they knew the exact post and time to attack. Where are they getting this info
It was definitely a raid but not what you are thinking
-Some militant movement was detected by the security forces during searches near Kumkadi post.
-When security forces challenged the militants, they fired upon the party, which was effectively retaliated triggering off a gunfight.

Don't be naive.

Only our actions matter, not our words. As long as we buy Russian oil and don't outrightly condemn Russia, we'll be seen as being on Russia's side.
We BUY russian oil. Like we BUY ameircan weapons. Like we BUY french airplanes. We are not getting stuff for free over here.

-Some militant movement was detected by the security forces during searches near Kumkadi post.
-When security forces challenged the militants, they fired upon the party, which was effectively retaliated triggering off a gunfight.
How did we get 5 causlaties? It’s impossible for them to attack a post in small number. They most certainly got artillery fire support.

All these attacks are gameplan of USA.

Reason ? To teach us a lesson on stakes of strategic autonomy.

Chronology -
  • We followed the foreign policy of non-alignment. We won't take sides, and we piss off countries who wants to build relations (read USA/NATO) with us.

• USA tried a lot to woo us, to leave Russian camp, but we were strictly formal with them. USA helped us in tacking Chinese threat on LAC with intelligence & weapons. We took it as granted.

• Miffed USA started poking us with Khalistanis, Pannun, etc. We responded with assasinations. This hurt USA's ego massively. Still they were willing to forgive us.

• Final nail in coffin was Modi hugging Putin on the next day of Ukrainian hospital bombing. Even US Amb. Eric Garcetti directly warned us that strategic autonomy means you will have no friends when you are attacked.

View: https://x.com/ANI/status/1811362464459825355

• We didn't take the above statement seriously and shrugged it off. USA is now showing us the repurcussions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What and how China is reacting -
  • Its honestly a opportunity handed to them on platter to grab some more territory across LAC. China has already moved troops as part of its summer excercise, and they can attack anytime.

• However, China is smarter, so they are using our precarious situation to force us into negotiations.

View: https://x.com/firstpost/status/1816887179840549075

• If the negotiations fail, Pakistan and China can gang-up on us. All parties win except for us. If negotiations succeeds, China now has normalised LAC aggression. They can still attack nonetheless.

Add PM visit to Ukraine as well

All these attacks are gameplan of USA.

Reason ? To teach us a lesson on stakes of strategic autonomy.

Chronology -
  • We followed the foreign policy of non-alignment. We won't take sides, and we piss off countries who wants to build relations (read USA/NATO) with us.

• USA tried a lot to woo us, to leave Russian camp, but we were strictly formal with them. USA helped us in tacking Chinese threat on LAC with intelligence & weapons. We took it as granted.

• Miffed USA started poking us with Khalistanis, Pannun, etc. We responded with assasinations. This hurt USA's ego massively. Still they were willing to forgive us.

• Final nail in coffin was Modi hugging Putin on the next day of Ukrainian hospital bombing. Even US Amb. Eric Garcetti directly warned us that strategic autonomy means you will have no friends when you are attacked.

View: https://x.com/ANI/status/1811362464459825355

• We didn't take the above statement seriously and shrugged it off. USA is now showing us the repurcussions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What and how China is reacting -
  • Its honestly a opportunity handed to them on platter to grab some more territory across LAC. China has already moved troops as part of its summer excercise, and they can attack anytime.

• However, China is smarter, so they are using our precarious situation to force us into negotiations.

View: https://x.com/firstpost/status/1816887179840549075

• If the negotiations fail, Pakistan and China can gang-up on us. All parties win except for us. If negotiations succeeds, China now has normalised LAC aggression. They can still attack nonetheless.

My personal take on this -

We bit more than we can chew. It would have been wise to align with one superpower (either USA or China), grow our economy to ~20T, modernize our Army like China, flush off all insurgencies & seperatist movements, then we could have taken the step towards strategic autonomy.

Instead, we foolishly cozied up to a dying relic of past Russia, who have no real future. Nostalgia or long-term trust aside, we should have been wiser to understand there is no long-term friend in global diplomacy.

Now some deshbhakts will come to me frothing from mouth how we are strong independent nation doing the correct thing of not being anybody's pet. To that, I will say, you need friends and connections to succeed in life.
Even China for the first 20-25 years of their economic growth was a timid yes-man of western powers keeping below the radar and slowing becoming the manufacturing superpower. You can show bravado once you have become so big nobody can touch you.

We BUY russian oil. Like we BUY ameircan weapons. Like we BUY french airplanes. We are not getting stuff for free over here.
You think the big bully i.e America cares?

They literally got the Japanese PM assassinated for trying to get back some sovereignty.

What America wants is a slave that accepts all it's orders. Any country that doesn't do so, is seen as an enemy.

How did we get 5 causlaties? It’s impossible for them to attack a post in small number. They most certainly got artillery fire support.
My guess would be that the party led by Major was searching the pigs and were spotted by them before and in the first volley we got casualties we retaliated and killed one rest is still unknown.

It was attack on post but we were vigilant not surprised as some media walas say
Pre-emptive firings were done by our search party
Afaik officer was present in the post

My personal take on this -

We bit more than we can chew. It would have been wise to align with one superpower (either USA or China), grow our economy to ~20T, modernize our Army like China, flush off all insurgencies & seperatist movements, then we could have taken the step towards strategic autonomy.

Instead, we foolishly cozied up to a dying relic of past Russia, who have no real future. Nostalgia or long-term trust aside, we should have been wiser to understand there is no long-term friend in global diplomacy.

Now some deshbhakts will come to me frothing from mouth how we are strong independent nation doing the correct thing of not being anybody's pet. To that, I will say, you need friends and connections to succeed in life.
Even China for the first 20-25 years of their economic growth was a timid yes-man of western powers keeping below the radar and slowing becoming the manufacturing superpower. You can show bravado once you have become so big nobody can touch you.
You know I used to be the biggest russian simp back in 2022. Now, i say fuck em. Let’s repeat what china did.

My guess would be that the party led by Major was searching the pigs and were spotted by them before and in the first volley we got casualties we retaliated and killed one rest is still unknown.
So it was an ambush party huh. Interesting.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back