DRDO and PSU's

In these case Chinese absolute unity and control by CPC comes into play. There is only one party to negotiate and talk and no other party &people as pressure points.

In India case
Amareeka: oh this party is not listening to our demands let’s talk to congress and other parties or judiciary or lakhs of brown sepoys.oh let’s do regime change.
Right these khangress are like deemak to our country.

Go through this Article from 2007. You can draw parallels

Good read, thanks
Overall agree with author. Now that we look back IMHO US have failed both in Middle East and China with regards to its ambition of controlling.

“China can reach its goal of developing itself once again as a benevolent great power worthy of the spirit of its people, culture and history without depending on any one foreign nation. There is no need to rely on the “cooperation” of a US whose policy aims at a “struggle for mastery” in Asia. Such a policy is by definition imperialistic as the US is only a Pacific power by geography, and not an Asian power by either geography or culture.”

Did something happen in the last 24h? Defence twitter seems to be crying or fearmongering more than usual

Can u list any defence equipments that china has killed in favour of American equipment
They had wonderful colabs in 80s through which they reverse engineered many western systems post 1991
But never heard of discarding indigenous products
I never searched or heard about it
If we specifically speak about mic which is at it's very nascent stage things need to be protected
Other industries and sectors can be considered but defence industry is key towards maintaining our regional supremacy
As we all know u need to have substantial industry to reverse engineer
Do we have them wrt defence
Where are we killing out domestic product ?? Our requirements go upto thousands of such armouted vehicles. Few hundreds of these might get inducted and then rest can go to NATO.

Where are we killing out domestic product ?? Our requirements go upto thousands of such armouted vehicles. Few hundreds of these might get inducted and then rest can go to NATO.
We have requirement of max 550 wh-ifv not thousands beyond that it's not feasible
If I speak particularly about army
When u buy few hundred of such systems no sane person will buy another system and complicate the logistics

We have requirement of max 550 wh-ifv not thousands beyond that it's not feasible
If I speak particularly about army
When u buy few hundred of such systems no sane person will buy another system and complicate the logistics
A country with 10T economy by early 2030s will need plenty more than 500.
Screenshot_20240826_194111_Brave.jpg

A country with 10T economy by early 2030s will need plenty more than 500.
View attachment 7704
Once u satisfy ur present requirement with imported system and replace with indigenous option then industry would be incapable of it
After ordering 550 Strykers will they accept whap in current form
No they will ask for more advanced system and the development will start again
Just like in case of abhay they got bmp-2 now they are modifying abhay for ficv
But even then logistical issues won't permit to get other systems or indigenous option once 550 Strykers are ordered

First of all radhe krishna, here where I am after 12 am, great lightning is happening like earth is shaking, similar type of thing might had happen when god came.

KALIYUG AUR BHAGWAN TO SAHI MEIN HAI BHAILOG, ask me, this lightning is straight answer to people who doubt our god.

This thought came to me though, might be Yankees sending fillers through Japan, as we are seeing more fruitful talks are going on with India regarding that dome antenna, the japanese too might feel comfortable with some submarine stealth technologies too, definitely this is aided by USA from behind.

Everyone should know when Kadi Ninda went to USA, he didn't go to just to talk to USA but also to daddy of NATO and Japan as well as South Korea.

There might have been talks ofcourse about diesel submarine technology because USA doesn't build it, but it's vessel Japan do build.

They must be trying to play many cards like big weapons market of USA from which India is benefitting as well as lure of technology transfer from Japan as well as GE engines.

Condition for these might be coercing Russia or Stryker deal go through, India must stomp it's foot down because WHAP is too important to give up, it will establish a supply chain straight from lab to factory, too important to give up.

The technologies that Yankees offer today might seem good but the SOVEREIGNITY LOSS will be permanent and it's not like we can't talk to vessel states PRIVATELY and will always be behind in these technologies, yes I mean Jet engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all radhe krishna, here where I am after 12 am, great lightning is happening like earth is shaking, similar type of thing might had happen when god came.

KALIYUG AUR BHAGWAN TO SAHI MEIN HAI BHAILOG, ask me, this lightning is straight answer to people who doubt our god.

This thought came to me though, might be Yankees sending fillers through Japan, as we are seeing more fruitful talks are going on with India regarding that dome antenna, the japanese too might feel comfortable with some submarine stealth technologies too, definitely this is aided by USA from behind.

Everyone should know when Kadi Ninda went to USA, he didn't go to just to talk to USA but also to daddy of NATO and Japan as well as South Korea.

There might have been talks ofcourse about diesel submarine technology because USA doesn't build it, but it's vessel Japan do build.

They must be trying to play many cards like big weapons market of USA from which India is benefitting as well as lure of technology transfer from Japan as well as GE engines.

Condition for these might be coercing Russia or stryker deal go through, India must stomp it's foot down because WHAP is too important to give up, it will establish a supply chain straight from lab to factory, too important to give up.

The technologies that Yankees offer today might seem good but the SOVEREIGNITY LOSS will be permanent and it's not like we can't talk to vessel states PRIVATELY and will always be behind in these technologies, yes I mean Jet engine.
I will say only this, most of the influential people in India including political arena have their kids settled in western countries.
If I am to see clearly, we are already kind of b*tch of the west. These people really have no skin in the game.

I don't know about others but hearing that the so and so kid of a goverment official, politician or even a business person who has kids settled abroad has a potential of being compromised. To me they are nothing but potential problems.

In this context, I am blackpilled to even think about strategic autonomy and sh*t. Real strategic autonomy is a long way, that includes culling the elites who have links abroad.
For real autonomy, we literally have to built the whole system free from any kind of western influence, support and infra. A new mini world of its own to say in loose terms independent of outside support.

Chinese Communist party is smart, they have realised this and they are remedying this problem.

In this way, I won't be surprised if perfectly fine products like Whap are axed. And if we really want to be independent, then path of conflict with west is inevitable just like Chinese have taken now, these talks of working along with west is bullshit and all. Even trying to work with them is being a pain, Amreeka is just keen on bending us more and more and these netas are easily complying. I am damn sure most of the bureaucrats and politicians dealing with Amreeka have their kids settled their, a perfect recipe of compromise, where a normal Indian citizen is just a insignificant number. I don't want someone who has no skin in the game to be a policymaker or decisionmaker which is going to affect lives of a billion plus Indians. And as such I will be always sceptical of doval and jaishankar as well, no matter how much popular they are, or atleast the perceived image of them.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back