DRDO and PSU's

So somewhat related to missiles, how is that the israeli LORA is able to haul a half ton payload to 500km while only weighing in 1.6 Tons. Almost feel its like a magic or there is some hidden conditions or they had developed propellent so advanced and dense. Can someone answer me because the next tactical level missile i know of is Chinese DF-11, Iskander, Pralay, Korean Hyunmoo-2 all have some above 4 to 6 Tons weight with similar performance. I can't yet believe that the LORA is able to haul 500kg to 500km. Are they doing marketing jhumla? maybe the real warhead weight to reach 500km is only like 100 kg?
They have different ranges for different warhead weights . It can only go 500kms with a much smaller warhead.

They have different ranges for different warhead weights . It can only go 500kms with a much smaller warhead.
Yeah exactly just how our some missiles travel farther will smaller warheads. It just marketing gimmick while we published range w.r.t payload they did gimmicky cheap marketing just like Saab/gripen does.

I got it now. Its pathetic or even outright disgusting level marketing. Even sites like Janes put up these fake specifications. The Precision Strike Missile at some 1200Kg has a 92Kg warhead to strike 500km. This is a top notch missile by Lockheed Martin and the LORA weighs in around same and would have similar ranges with payloads. It may go around 150km with 500kg.

I got it now. Its pathetic or even outright disgusting level marketing. Even sites like Janes put up these fake specifications. The Precision Strike Missile at some 1200Kg has a 92Kg warhead to strike 500km. This is a top notch missile by Lockheed Martin and the LORA weighs in around same and would have similar ranges with payloads. It may go around 150km with 500kg.
If i remember correctly azeri pigs used it against an Armenian bridge and it barely even put it out of action.

View attachment 9452

Saved it from other forum and converted it to a .gif.

Again enjoy fellas.
K4 comes out of water..
K4:
cesaro-wrestling.gif

Last edited:
But I have a question which I always have when I hear this stuff
18hrs of tapas with max 28k altitude or not ? At what altitude?
Same for dhrishit- gawk 10
16hrs endurance with its max 25k f altitude. or this endurances are for just cruise altitude where performance is optimum
I had a convo earlier and what I understood that there are calculated individually and independently

But alpha defence says that these are calculated simultaneously

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back