DRDO and PSU's

Multi sensor data fusion for lca mk2 & AMCA.

Level 1 fusion (single aircraft sensor) - fusion of Radar, IRST, MAWS & RWR.

Level 2 distributed fusion ( aircraft teaming) - passive ranging with team of aircraft.

Integration of level 1 & level 2 fusion with electronic pilot of amca & lca mk2.
View attachment 11168
To those interested in the source of all these SS , here's the presentation. Be warned it's 3 hours long .

View: https://youtu.be/A_b3Rdw0lzw?feature=shared

That's the job of Early Warning Radars and SAM. India can't outproduce cheens even in SAM, for every conventional ballistic missile of India, they will field 4 to 5 interceptors. What we need is something that will make enemy use higher proportional resources to confront that. Using regular ballistic missiles is just waste of money. What we need to field is Quasi-Ballistic M

An interceptor costs several times more than a TBM like ATACMS/ Pralay.
issiles like Shaurya, MARVs like Agni-P, Ramjet Cruise Missiles like Brahmos, Subsonic Cruise Missiles like ITCM and finally hypersonic glide boost/un-boosted missiles. Regular Ballistic Missiles like Iran is nothing but a clown show against much advanced PLA. Every asset fielded by India should make PLA invest in more proportional value assets to neutralize that aka Virtual Attrition.
Almost all of their SAMs are of semi active type, by the way.

We're talking about launching a nuclear missile my guy. And as it's being launched from rail then it also means situations are bit dire. So I don't think for anyone OHEs would be a priority over an ICBM.

This tiny guy from the nearest rail shed to the launching position can easily clear a section of OHE before the launcher arrives.
View attachment 11128
I don’t think I was very clear, I was referring to the tethered drone my guy.

Random Q, incase of war-time, and if Ass-blasted Gernails ask for it, is it possible for DRDO( or whichever agency ) to scale up production to produce a lot of these guns?

Or will GoI reps have to go to foreign countries, and do mujra with katora in one hand and kidney in the other for EmErGeNcY PrOcUrEmEnTs?
In war times genrails will use emergency procurement route , to buy
Different fancy toys in small numbers ...
As a child buys toys in a fair

Random Q, incase of war-time, and if Ass-blasted Gernails ask for it, is it possible for DRDO( or whichever agency ) to scale up production to produce a lot of these guns?

Or will GoI reps have to go to foreign countries, and do mujra with katora in one hand and kidney in the other for EmErGeNcY PrOcUrEmEnTs?
U can't built industry in such a short notice forget scaling up to meet wartime requirements
Only option will be delayed gold plated imports with delivery after war or conflict

As one member in dfi said once war starts RM job will be to fly to every country with katora to import

And infact that's the goal of the masters who are empowering or owning import lobby

Scale of production is never an issue.

Furthermore in case of a full fledged war the government always has some kind of executive power regarding defence production e.g., it can literally force let's say Tonbo Imaging to let go all its IPRs and transfer personnel to Mahindra Defence where their equipment would be made in the required rate.

Scale of production is never an issue.

Furthermore in case of a full fledged war the government always has some kind of executive power regarding defence production e.g., it can literally force let's say Tonbo Imaging to let go all its IPRs and transfer personnel to Mahindra Defence where their equipment would be made in the required rate.

Ok good to know that we have domestic production options and don't need to be dependent on foreign vendors who will do some drama or price gouge us for supply

U can't built industry in such a short notice forget scaling up to meet wartime requirements
Only option will be delayed gold plated imports with delivery after war or conflict

As one member in dfi said once war starts RM job will be to fly to every country with katora to import

And infact that's the goal of the masters who are empowering or owning import lobby

Yea even i thought the same because if even land, construction, power supply, infra is handled by govt we will still need to buy, import and transport expensive machinese for the actual manufacturing.

Yo Blade Runner 82, Matrix, Thirteenth Floor, The fountain, Battlestar Galactica, Expanse ... all were quite good
Add some more apocalypse now, lord of War.

Apocalypse now is fucking brutal in terms of how it presents violence of war.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back