Electronics and Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry

Of course . Without Momota this would have been impossible. I say this in all seriousness. She must have assured the Americans no cut money would be charged. From there on it was a cakewalk.

Well didi knows what happens if she messes with muricans. Afterall a live example has been recently demonstrated.

Perhaps this was a condition from the Americans that the Fab would be situated in an area controlled by their favorite CIA Asset - Momta?

How likely that plant of Tata Fire is cheen sabotage. Despite that suspicion, I can't help look at our standards and even if the physical infrastructure is excellent, I can't help but speculate that one of our C-grade work ethos caused that.

it was a chemical godown in the complex that caught fire, so almost 100% certainly due to lax standards. Factories catch fire or explode every day in India due to very poor safety standards, especially around toxic chemicals and explosives.

It's fits in the Chinese( and even American) narrative that India is unfit to be a manufacturing base for Apple, every (((accident))) and violent (((worker's protest))) adds to this.

Tata probably has insurance on everything so their losses should be covered?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back