Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one. Porky called this chess board floor.. isiliye bhopdika ek bhi Chess GM nahi hai 25crore population me.

View attachment 4717

Most of these architectural designs come from Indian firms with offices in the UAE. It's either that or European architectural / interior design cos operating out of UAE.

You'd never catch a Paxtani dead hiring local talent for this kind of a project.

Abdul went to bro's puttha from behn's ch6++a..... what an increment.
in chutiyo ka life vai or bahen ke bich me piston Le-De-Ke dakelte dakelte hi katam ho jayega... Yaaaa- Lulaaaaaa...:censored2:

in the video you will see the transgender ( or whatever that thing was) dance with the introduction of porkie team.

Maybe she's one of the 7 member contingent:cmegusta:. Some HeeraMandi hire with a blonde wig to entertain the french population.

Talibunnies should be made clear if they have any aspiration for occupied part of Kashmir, then India is free to use any sort of weapons against these pest.
India won't make the same mistake of previous superpowers by invading their unworthy heartland, instead it will use biological and nuclear weapons. Their shithole will be testing ground for Indian thermonuke test & biological weapons.

Even this peanut amount is far higher than whatever bhikaristan can achieve in the next decade :lol:.

View: https://twitter.com/BHiren/status/1818544336641958140?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1818544336641958140%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

Even this peanut amount is far higher than whatever bhikaristan can achieve in the next decade :lol:.

View: https://twitter.com/BHiren/status/1818544336641958140?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1818544336641958140%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

Indian part of kashmir is supremely more developed than pakistan's part.
And yet some mfs in kashmir want to be part of pakistan

1722417935063-png.4832

1722417974656.png

I cannot imagine living in such a massively regressive society.

It seems pakistanis have an even worse image abroad as they claim that Indians do.

When I went to visit switzerland,
In a small town, called Interlaken, I saw an Indian restaurant with an Indian name. When I went inside a pakistani was running the shop with his family.
Similar thing happened in Zurich. An Indian restaurant named "Mumbai-karachi", selling Indian food and marked as Indian cuisine on Uber eats.

Pakistanis abroad (atleast in parts of europe) seem to try to mask themselves as Indians in order to get people to dine at their restaurants.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back