Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Long ago( 2012-13) had 1 EDL active guy in my friend list... that modafoker was a scum though... racist to even atomic level down his ass.... just like most of the pale face 'Lads'
He told the same too, that they were getting ready and getting their next gens ready for the next crusade.. against the pokis and turks.
that time I was some libbu sikular type to some extent though ( just a little bit...pinch bit..:rockon: though, then started lurking in IDF, and cleansed my soul in 16), so did not mind that in depth...

Let that sink in.... let the britons taste karma in reverse.

Long ago( 2012-13) had 1 EDL active guy in my friend list... that modafoker was a scum though... racist to even atomic level down his ass.... just like most of the pale face 'Lads'
He told the same too, that they were getting ready and getting their next gens ready for the next crusade.. against the pokis and turks.
that time I was some libbu sikular type to some extent though ( just a little bit...pinch bit..:rockon: though, then started lurking in IDF, and cleansed my soul in 16), so did not mind that in depth...

Thy aint gonna do nothing. Only in social media they will wage their crusades, IRL they will just bend over and take it. :D

Situation in UK is so shit. TATA bought everything and closing every plant stating high input costs. Even the JLR cars are going to be manufactured in Ranipet District of Tamil Nadu. They are closing every industry to make them sustainable climate goals. This is becoming the huge disaster.

NHS with TCS now. UK rail workers are left right dharnas. The labor for all anti India tirade trying to give golden glove for FTA. With no FTA in sight situation will cook in this decade. We just maintain the ship and get into supply chain.

Situation in UK is so shit. TATA bought everything and closing every plant stating high input costs. Even the JLR cars are going to be manufactured in Ranipet District of Tamil Nadu. They are closing every industry to make them sustainable climate goals. This is becoming the huge disaster.

NHS with TCS now. UK rail workers are left right dharnas. The labor for all anti India tirade trying to give golden glove for FTA. With no FTA in sight situation will cook in this decade. We just maintain the ship and get into supply chain.
So what's your analysis on Indian Companies buying in some companies in UK? Do you think they merely wanted to fool and sustain their Non-Significant industries while keeping their crucial industries such as defense to themselves? Is it like to make foolery and squeeze more from Indian companies or do our companies benefited any profits?

UK indeed is a heavily service based economy. I hope Tata closes all their manufacturing in UK and moves them to India. Our IT services giants maintain all their IT systems right from NHS to their insurance and heck even in finance industry. London Stock exchange is maintained by Indians now. All of the work happens here for LSEG. With Brexit that country is going to sink even deeper. I highly doubt UK can attract any manufacturing from here on. They will be a basket case. For India FTA with UK will only be beneficial.

Is there any Indian think tank analysis for western countries like UK and its future like they do for us ?

I really think US should consider getting rid of UK nukes and critical technologies. Maybe we should take advantage of it.

I seriously think this century would be either muslims win the demographic race if others just do nothing and accept it while complaining on the internet or civil wars break out in many countries including our own, while countries like SA, UAE, Qatar etc receiving the best minds and also wealth as people migrate there as they become more liberal with a tight control over their monarchy.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back