Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

I forgot to mention that Pukethoons have also been planted in Baluchistan to force demography change.
Whoever is doing this is will be a true master stroke if the Pakthans are set against the Pakjabi elites like they do with certain "Dharmic Bros" here.
So who is doing it, definitely cant be pakjabi, that would be the biggest foot to the axe moment if i know one, since they are the elites, the "zamindaar". I forsee a big problem for pakjabis in future. And I dont think these pakified pashtoons are going to be loyal to Talibaan either.

So who is doing it, definitely cant be pakjabi, that would be the biggest foot to the axe moment if i know one, since they are the elites, the "zamindaar". I forsee a big problem for pakjabis in future. And I dont think these pakified pashtoons are going to be loyal to Talibaan either.
Someone tell me the group dynamics in detail. What groups are prominent in the past during partition, which played active role in it, from which parts of india they fled from to there, what are their dynamics now in pkistan. Which groups can't stand other and the power struggles between them

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back