Idiotic Musings from the West

Again trying to pull someone down who’s daring enough to climb ahead. What will you say about Rishi Sunak who became the first Hindu PM of Britain? An act that very much makes Winston Churchill turn over in his grave and not only that he’s a Tory to boot!
Sunak didn't get elected and I'm not trying to 'pull him down' no more than you're trying to 'prop him up'.
I don't mind these sorts but only as long as they hold their ground unapologetically as Hindus. Sunak himself maintained a studied silence during Leicester and Vivek had to white wash Columbus and the Inquisitions because the voter base he is signalling to thinks Xtianity is a civilising force, never mind his political compulsions. Just being against LGHDTV, feminism, degeneracy and general nihilistic godlessness isn't enough or we can find common ground with Islamists too.

Why is #KamalaGropedMe trending on social media?

1729847122655.png

Why is #KamalaGropedMe trending on social media?

View attachment 13244
1. Twitter algo is rigged by Elmo and hence, every single MAGA post blows up.

2. I trust Trump when he says he does not 'remember'. Poor guy has probably lost count of how many ladies he has actually groped.

3. MAGAcels are retarded.

Back in the day when he was "Grabbing 'em by the pussy, and they liked it", he was a liberal darling Real Estate magnate from Jew York so it was not an issue.

The issue was when he ran for presidente as a Rapeublican candidate against the Chosen One Hillary

Yeah, one only needs to go through his old interviews. Guy kept exposing his own self, time and time again. It did not blow up then coz he did not run for an office and was not the only American billionaire with a questionable character.

Last edited:
1. Twitter algo is rigged by Elmo and hence, every single MAGA post blows up.

2. I trust Trump when he says he does not 'remember'. He has groped so many women that poor guy has probably lost count.

3. MAGAcels are retarded.

Back in the day when he was "Grabbing 'em by the pussy, and they liked it", he was a liberal darling Real Estate magnate from Jew York so it was not an issue.

The issue was when he ran for presidente as a Rapeublican candidate against the Chosen One Hillary

Sunak didn't get elected and I'm not trying to 'pull him down' no more than you're trying to 'prop him up'.
I don't mind these sorts but only as long as they hold their ground unapologetically as Hindus. Sunak himself maintained a studied silence during Leicester and Vivek had to white wash Columbus and the Inquisitions because the voter base he is signalling to thinks Xtianity is a civilising force, never mind his political compulsions. Just being against LGHDTV, feminism, degeneracy and general nihilistic godlessness isn't enough or we can find common ground with Islamists too.
a dhimmi (i think this word is used for those hindus, who only do show off of hinduism) is 1 million time better than any other ideology "for hindus". so we dont critisize them, even if we dont support them. atleast they dont want us to change or convert in other ideologies or dangerous for hindus safety "like others".

Gook is the correct term.
Anyway unka bhi time aayega, either under the rule of King Kim Jong Un and their Naarthern zaat-bhois or under the boot of PRChina

Gook is a term for vietnamese that the whites invented IIRC. Not koreans. Not that i care much for white labels towards non-whites.

I am not surprised, nor should any desi be. Men tend to be more 'sex drugs and partaaaaaay' mentality than women tend to be in the first place. And as i noted earlier, there isnt a SINGLE census category that pignats do better than asians in the west - that includes child raising metrics.
People who make children here are of two varieties- either the 'i seriously want a family and worked 30 years of my life to set myself up for it' kind or 'whoops i fucked my high school gf and got her preggo' category.
Its very rare to see Asians in the second category ( as either men or women) coz these are basically low income, dehati murrican behaviour and not very many low income dehati asians exist in murrica vs whites.

And in the former category, obviously, its FAR EASIER to find asian men who live up to the billing ( the normal takla who isnt alcoholic or druggie, doesnt beat u and just wants 2 kids and 2 vacations a year) than whites.
So interracial coupling with more interracial men+white women in terms of babymaking, is gonna be the norm.
Even the chinese perform well in this regard, despite western sexual sensibilities being the most averse to east asian men ( i personally know at least 10 white women who wont date east asian men just coz they think these men cant grow a full beard and feel like they are with a kid).

I am not surprised, nor should any desi be. Men tend to be more 'sex drugs and partaaaaaay' mentality than women tend to be in the first place. And as i noted earlier, there isnt a SINGLE census category that pignats do better than asians in the west - that includes child raising metrics.
People who make children here are of two varieties- either the 'i seriously want a family and worked 30 years of my life to set myself up for it' kind or 'whoops i fucked my high school gf and got her preggo' category.
Its very rare to see Asians in the second category ( as either men or women) coz these are basically low income, dehati murrican behaviour and not very many low income dehati asians exist in murrica vs whites.

And in the former category, obviously, its FAR EASIER to find asian men who live up to the billing ( the normal takla who isnt alcoholic or druggie, doesnt beat u and just wants 2 kids and 2 vacations a year) than whites.
So interracial coupling with more interracial men+white women in terms of babymaking, is gonna be the norm.
Even the chinese perform well in this regard, despite western sexual sensibilities being the most averse to east asian men ( i personally know at least 10 white women who wont date east asian men just coz they think these men cant grow a full beard and feel like they are with a kid).
Indians are the only asian group where non-white Men have more babies with white women than the other way around.

The ratios are brutal for East Asians and SE Asians.

jkms-31-1949-g001.jpg

Gook is a term for vietnamese that the whites invented IIRC. Not koreans. Not that i care much for white labels towards non-whites.

No, Koreans were the OG, It comes from their term for the Burgericunt, Miguk, which is what your average gimbap muncher uttered when he looked upon a GI during the Korean war.

Whiteys, being 400 IQ master racists, thought that this is what the Koreans call themselves, i.e Me Gook ,therefore every poor slit eyed person became a "gook" in their eyes and they popularized this during the Vietnam war.

No, Koreans were the OG, It comes from their term for the Burgericunt, Miguk, which is what your average gimbap muncher uttered when he looked upon a GI during the Korean war.

Whiteys, being 400 IQ master racists, thought that this is what the Koreans call themselves, i.e Me Gook ,therefore every poor slit eyed person became a "gook" in their eyes and they popularized this during the Vietnam war.
Understandable, gora dehatis have always been the dumbest bunch on the planet. Every 'gigachad' based trad you encounter online is a pathetic insecure semi literate socially awkward unemployed college/high school drop-out in real life.

Have you ever read the manifestos the likes of Elliott Rodger and Brenton Tarrant wrote before they shot up random folks on the streets? Shit is legit hilarious. The former went on a rampage because he came across an Indian-gori couple on the street. The latter was insecure of his height. There was this crazy guy who opened fire at some Florida high school to ruin Valentine's day because girls found him awkward.

And these are just the more extreme cases. The average MAGAcel does not have the balls to pick up a gun and is content with being an edgelord on /pol/ and of late, Xitter too.

Chinese and Pinoys score higher than desis in the white woman+azn man in this chart......
Ratio is far more important than absolute numbers.

Higher score doesn't matter if your women are breeding with white men at 2.5x higher rates.

Indians are the only asian group where non-white Men have more babies with white women than the other way around.

The ratios are brutal for East Asians and SE Asians.

View attachment 13271

Another thing for instance my father works in a company who's owners son married the daughter of a major Medical company owner in Switzerland.

What I'm saying is Indian marry high standard women of other race often. It's never a thrash women she has to have 2 of these qualities: beauty, characters or intelligence.

Whites can't say "oh they take women that white men don't want" or "they are thrash of our race".

What should be studied further is what is the divorce rate of these combinations

Ratio is far more important than absolute numbers.

Higher score doesn't matter if your women are breeding with white men at 2.5x higher rates.
Doh!
here is my math degree diploma paper. Feel free to use it as lighter fuel or make thonga for badaam.

Another thing for instance my father works in a company who's owners son married the daughter of a major Medical company owner in Switzerland.

What I'm saying is Indian marry high standard women of other race often. It's never a thrash women she has to have 2 of these qualities: beauty, characters or intelligence.

Whites can't say "oh they take women that white men don't want" or "they are thrash of our race".

What should be studied further is what is the divorce rate of these combinations

i haven't seen divorce data split into particular interracial groupings as @Vinash's chart, but i do know that interracial couplings in murrica have a higher fail rate than any other coupling as far as marriage goes ( except for lezbos, if you count them that is. apparently woman on woman is the most likey divorce scenario...who knew!) but it doesnt surprise me, as the two of the top 3 ethnicities in murrica - whites and blacks- are complete dogshit at staying married rate to begin with and interracial couplings have a certain % of culture shock relating to families that the non interracial couplings dont.
For eg, i know a few whitebros here who were in for a genuine shock, marrying a desi girl ( in these cases, mostly libbu fucks) but STILL noticing that they are extremely invested in the lives of their parents back home and talk daily over whatapp and are planning their retirements as 'mom and dad will come stay with me'. Two whitebros couldnt hack it, one is still hacking it.

marriage + chilbirth rates ( in conjunction) are the best metrics to look at it in the west, because marriage+kids is a high value trait amongst westoids and not that prevalent.

They may make all the jokes and brag about having big dicks and our jeetas having white fever and all, but they know that when it comes to the real deal - settle down and make baccha - us jeets bat at a far higher average value than sundodger.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back