India at Olympics

That happened due to her not consuming any water. It was not loss of her actual body mass.

The moment she would consume a small meal her weight would bounce back to over 52KG.

She weighed in under 50 kg during morning, but then indeed consumed water and food before matches . Players dehydrate themselves, that's why weighing is done hours before the match otherwise we will see lots of them falling from dehydration.

By the time matches happened she was 52.5+ , others also might've done same but she was swinging on extreme ends. She was observably looking huge infront of her competitors.

She couldn't cut down her weight today before the morning weigh measurement for the final match, and got disqualified .

Sahi Pakade hain sirji!

I went through the whole Ordeal, and it is not that simple as people made it online that she was only 100gm overweight!

She is overweight for 50KG category since March of this year when she got the quota.

Her body is made for 53-54KG event, and she moved down to 50KG when she lost the badly in 54KG qualifications.

This is the reason she steamrolled over the opponents which actually belonged to 50KG. Biggest loss if of the Previous Olympic champion hwo lost to Vinesh in first round!

Also, as per the support staff she was not 100gm overwieght she was near 52.7-52.8 KG. Upto 2 KG is allowed for bouts, but player need to maintain below 50KG by the net weigh in.

It was very well planned scam by her and her supporters.

I am sure, if not all but some athletes from other countries must be doing these things to gain advantage. No?

Ya'll Nibbiars Add two more medals to the 8 I Metioned, we lost two medals in boxing also. So in total it's 10.

Barring one wrestling match and golf event the Olympics will be over for India tomorrow.

The current situation is such that even winning 5 medals is a distant dream.

Reactions: SKC
Sahi Pakade hain sirji!

I went through the whole Ordeal, and it is not that simple as people made it online that she was only 100gm overweight!

She is overweight for 50KG category since March of this year when she got the quota.

Her body is made for 53-54KG event, and she moved down to 50KG when she lost the badly in 54KG qualifications.

This is the reason she steamrolled over the opponents which actually belonged to 50KG. Biggest loss if of the Previous Olympic champion hwo lost to Vinesh in first round!

Also, as per the support staff she was not 100gm overwieght she was near 52.7-52.8 KG. Upto 2 KG is allowed for bouts, but player need to maintain below 50KG by the net weigh in.

It was very well planned scam by her and her supporters.
Libu snakes are making it look like ordinary people trying to lose weight when these wrestlers are all muscle and no fat. The weight categories become sacrosanct and you can not deceive them.

Their next game is to throw simplistic charges and bog the other side wasting time on technicalities so that they can later nitpick on them. That Tuchi Barkha Dutt is already doing it. I saw a few Congi tatpoonjiyea protesting outside parliament too.:ROFLMAO: The whole BJP ecosystem has gone on the defensive when a straightforward truth spoken on her would have worked as throwing a monkey wrench into their plans.

Many may find it interesting that I am going against India's perspective of India winning a medal. No, I am not.

She and her gang have been making many nasty comments about Hindus and testing alliances with Khalistani scums.

I lost my balancing mind when they gaslit the opening of Shri Ram Mandir. That it, this is war. I will fight till the end to the best of my capabilities. If these thugs can gaslit Shri Ram Temple then they can also be gaslit without any guilt.

Let Modi take all the flying arrows. This is his life. We on the other hand should analyse the whole issue dispassionately. Heck, we even analysed rather abrasively Mr Lakshya Sen who is zem of a person and the best so far in India has produced. These political pawns are nothing in front of him.

I am sure, if not all but some athletes from other countries must be doing these things to gain advantage. No?
Yes, done by many and they also get disqualified.
One US or EU player was disqualified and few in other sports also got disqualified for similar activities in current Olympics itself.

She weighed in under 50 kg during morning, but then indeed consumed water and food before matches . Players dehydrate themselves, that's why weighing is done hours before the match otherwise we will see lots of them falling from dehydration.

By the time matches happened she was 52.5+ , others also might've done same but she was swinging on extreme ends. She was observably looking huge infront of her competitors.

She couldn't cut down her weight today before the morning weigh measurement for the final match, and got disqualified .
Her natural weight is not around 50KG but around 54-55KG she went up to 57-58KG also many times (in past).

So, it was extremely difficult for her to keep weight near 50KG with 2 kg excess limit. her opponents are natural 50KG weight class players.

Barring one wrestling match and golf event the Olympics will be over for India tomorrow.

The current situation is such that even winning 5 medals is a distant dream.
Seems like Tokyo Olympics was fluke event for us. Due to Covid some players did not qualify and some underperformed and we ended up with 7 medal (just a theory!).

Stat weight gain is a normal consequence after strenuous exercises as the body tries to retain extracellular volume and quickly generates depleted red cells that have been wasted while carrying oxygen. The lean muscle weight also increases due to the healing of micro-tears. The impending inflammation is also attended by the body's homeostasis mechanism, which requires the production of lymphatic fluids (white cells and immunoglobulins).

Then to avoid muscle cramps the player has to drink fluids or risk injuries.

The margin is small even if you do venesection; which is bloodletting. The max you can extract is 300 to 400 ml in patients with excessive production like in the case of Hemochromatosis. For normal healthy ladies, the max limit is 200-300 or you risk hypovolemic shock which further triggers a cascade of intracellular factors eventually making you sick.

As per the news, she did bloodletting which means she was screwed.

Ironically librandus are trying to glorify her actions when it is nothing but a horror show of her desperation.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Seems like Tokyo Olympics was fluke event for us. Due to Covid some players did not qualify and some underperformed and we ended up with 7 medal (just a theory!).

Nah, i think you are being a bit harsh.

We lost a lot of medals to no.4 finishes, and a few losses in Semifinal cost us atleast a couple of silver if not gold.

Stat weight gain is a normal consequence after strenuous exercises as the body tries to retain extracellular volume and quickly generates depleted red cells that have been wasted while carrying oxygen. The lean muscle weight also increases due to the healing of micro-tears. The impending inflammation is also attended by the body's homeostasis mechanism, which requires the production of lymphatic fluids (white cells and immunoglobulins).

The margin is small even if you do venesection; which is bloodletting. The max you can extract is 300 to 400 ml in patients with excessive production like in the case of Hemochromatosis. For normal healthy ladies, the max limit is 200-300 or you risk hypovolemic shock which further triggers a cascade of intracellular factors eventually making you sick.

Ironically librandus are trying to glorify her actions when it is nothing but a horror show of her desperation.
Ya'll

Last edited by a moderator:

Ya'll Stealing your analysis.

Nah, i think you are being a bit harsh.

We lost a lot of medals to no.4 finishes, and a few losses in Semis. cost us atleast a couple of silver if not gold.

Libu snakes are making it look like ordinary people trying to lose weight when these wrestlers are all muscle and no fat. The weight categories become sacrosanct and you can not deceive them.

Their next game is to throw simplistic charges and bog the other side wasting time on technicalities so that they can later nitpick on them. That Tuchi Barkha Dutt is already doing it. I saw a few Congi tatpoonjiyea protesting outside parliament too.:ROFLMAO: The whole BJP ecosystem has gone on the defensive when a straightforward truth spoken on her would have worked as throwing a monkey wrench into their plans.

Many may find it interesting that I am going against India's perspective of India winning a medal. No, I am not.

She and her gang have been making many nasty comments about Hindus and testing alliances with Khalistani scums.

I lost my balancing mind when they gaslit the opening of Shri Ram Mandir. That it, this is war. I will fight till the end to the best of my capabilities. If these thugs can gaslit Shri Ram Temple then they can also be gaslit without any guilt.

Let Modi take all the flying arrows. This is his life. We on the other hand should analyse the whole issue dispassionately. Heck, we even analysed rather abrasively Mr Lakshya Sen who is zem of a person and the best so far in India has produced. These political pawns are nothing in front of him.
Had she won medal, she and her gang would have created another whole ruckus in Haryana with another protest supported by the liberal gang.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back