India at Olympics

27cr for weightlifting with only one qualification:roflb::roflb:that too lost.
172cr for badmintion, boxing , archery down the drain :roflb:
prakash padukone said right we don't have winner mindset players like neeraj chopra and he was'nt even training for it since childhood.
Neeraj chopra was visiting the gymnasium when he was 13 years old.

How many of you guys have gone to Your nearest SAI center? Tell me honestly.
I joined for a short while for cricket.

See! That's where we lack. We pick talent too late.

Nothing of this, it requires, let me tell you all as I have seen India and indians conditions enough by now what they are missing.

Here it is, killer instinct and varchashwa, and one must be deeply invested into these two ideas.

This nation name India doesn't have it.
The irony is, we are even failing our own lord, Shri Krishna Bhagwan who taught us Bhagwat Gita, many hard life lessons were told by prabhuji himself.

But, we are such a degenerate lots we totally forgot it and westerners applied it in their own lifestyle and renamed the teaching in their own way like Damascus steel style.
Very true... the thing I mentioned is a byproduct of this very problem. However my personal belief is that this conditioning can be overcome by educating and raising a generation of youth properly

Ya'll I was part of Mallakhamb training at Swami Samarth Vayam Mandir at Shivaji Park every year from 4th Standard till collage days every summer and winter vacations.

Last edited:
Ya'll Nibbiars listen to this song and forget, from being Brazil to Asia to as low as in the 150's we have always seen decline in our sports performances, but never and will have redo it, that's what we are trying to achieve now, with all the sport infrastructure and Invetsment will achieve in soon if not today.

View: https://youtu.be/3h_4fGD9XyQ?si=LrxdQ0DjjWo9-bXa

Last edited:
Ya'll I was part of Mallakhamb training at Swami Samarth Vayam Mandir at Shivaji Park every year from 4th Standard till collage days every summer and winter vacations.

I used to play Lawn tennis at Shivaji Park gymkhana, played interschool and district level. I also used to swim at Gandhi swimming pool near Shivaji park.

That was because he was an obese kid. His uncle mentioned it in an interview.

There is absolutely no point in arguing with anyone on twitter/instagram/facebook on these topics. That time has long long past. They have already decided that Modi did something to disqualify her. All the technical aspects mentioned here by several people will have no impact & the reply will always be "Chup Rs 2 It cell chutiyae".

There is full blown simping all across Media going on with innuendos & subtle messages.

She could join politics.

I am guessing Modi did this as well -

View attachment 5663

I am guessing Modi must have got to him as well -

Athletes should compete in their natural weight, wrestlers losing too much weight and it’s not good: United World Wrestling president denies exception for Vinesh Phogat, says ‘rules are rules’​

It is notable that 50 kg is not the natural weight category of Vinesh Phogat, as she used to contest in the 53 kg category.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1821144799581499496

I think there is some serious problem with various sports bodies and the athletes who are representing the country. In Wrestling we participate in Freestyle only and does not give an shit about Greco Roman. I think it is more or less looks like WFI don't give an shit about roadmap for wrestling and it is pretty much run on Seniors and their coaching staffs.

On the other hand Athletes themselves looks like just participating for the sake of them. Eg. The long distance runners were clearly not up to mark and DNF.

The bigger culprit is Deepika Kumari Lol. This is her 4th Olympics and still mediocre as expected. Any good player will change the Coach and tries to improve themselves. She just had the same coach and same shit results. In top of that we called an Korean Archery Coach and humiliated him by calling back. Guy shows middle finger and left. There is clear way we can except certain individuals majority of them are simply coming for vibes. In the back they have some Government job and post reels nowadays since SM created Easy money.

Government should start to differentiate people who are ready to push limits and people who are playing for Government job.

Guy is clearly an cut above. His interview with Dinesh Karthik was actually very good. Talked about the fitness and throwing way. He emphasized the need to do the routine very clearly. That qualification throw is a clear indicator he is ready for the competition.

Guy trust is craft very much.

aman sehrawat lost to japan, will play for bronze tomorrow.
so this is clear we are looking at worse ranking in decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
aman sehrawat lost to japan, will play for bronze tomorrow.
so this is clear we are looking at worse ranking in decades.

It depends on Neeraj Chopra's performance. If he wins gold, it will be India's third-best performance based on overall medal count and second-best based on ranking, but overall, it's still a horrible performance

India should have won at least 15 medals had it planned and prepared properly.

I used to play Lawn tennis at Shivaji Park gymkhana, played interschool and district level. I also used to swim at Gandhi swimming pool near Shivaji park.

I was a freestyle swimmer and clocked 1:02 in the 100 meters when I was only 14. Unfortunately, I had to give up on swimming after I secured 85% in class 10, which was insufficient for readmission into the 11th standard at my school. Even Kendriya Vidyalaya denied admission. With no other options, I joined the state board, whose rigorous academic curriculum made it nearly impossible to pursue sports

Thanks.

@rock127 aren't you a doc as well.

Doc? How come you thought this one? :lol:

They are just doing politics. Her team itself agreed that, even with minimal food intake, her weight was going back to 53 kg. They are all just preparing a background for the upcoming Haryana election. The lady has already declared her retirement. Expect a ticket for her. Just creating a narrative about how Modi rigged her career and didn’t help her.

Jats constitute around 25% of the state’s population. The already aggrieved community will find this as another opportunity to talk filth. It’s a script for the Haryana election now being played out. Goodbye to the BJP in Haryana.

Her tweet simply shows she is a drama queen and NOT a sportsperson who accepts defeat and moves on with learning. She applied all FRAUD and Malpractices and the one who beat her 10-0 ie Anju could not get a chance. Kisi dusre ka haq marne wali ab tamasha kar rahi hai. :tsk: Don't be surprised if she joins politics on the ticket of KHANgress Ghandi Co ltd. This is why DESERVING athletes don't grow since these athletes ALSO play politics and suppress the new talent.

The issue here is not the gender but the productivity of a population group.

Australia has only 3 million people in the 15-24 age group. Despite this tiny demographic, they have managed to build strong competing teams in as many as 33 Olympic sports. There's virtually no sport where they don't excel. Heck, even in sports like baseball, which is relatively unpopular there, they've produced top-class athletes.
As i said before,it's not just limited to sports, Australians excel in education, research, science, and healthcare.

This is something that is not unique to Australia alone but is common in much of the developed world.

This is something we should learn from them on how to utilize the population. With over 290 million people in the 15-24 age group, if we had utilized them correctly and invested in them, we would have been in the top three in the medals table, and outside the field of sports our country would also be much richer.
In India this age group is overburdened and burnt out already especially the Middle class ones. The only good thing that Im seeing nowadays is the high influx of these guys going to the gym which might translate into sports in future. Wont comment on the research, education part since much has been said about it on various places online

Guess what a over hyped game like Cricket is now added in Olympics but a power game like Powerlifting(3 lifts) is not added! Another game with just 2 lifts is added ie. Weightlifting since ages. Cricket is played hardly in 10 countries whereas Powerlifting is played in almost all countries and federation like IPF is a really the toughest one. Indian players are getting medals at IPF and there is a new wave of young talent. Cricket now get up on my nerves specially those who go and spend $$$ in IPL to see the matches which are FIXED! These crickers earn huge $$$ by doing Pan Masala or Jua ads including legends like Gavaskar and Sehwag! Pathetic! :tsk:

Anyways don't be too hopeful from Olympics or sports in general since politics will always ruin the bright stars in India. Also 15-24 age group is interested in traditional careers ie. Doc/Engineer/Computers/Lawyer/IAS etc and they know sports in India is just a waste of time unless you belong to a sports family. At least I understood at the right time.

most here r couch potatoes nd never did anything good in sports😝...but we expect others to name our countries high. even we ready to blame sportsman etc. just be satisfied, that someone r bringing some medals by their own hardwork. most r defeated coz their hardwork isnt good enough to win them any medals. but atleast they r trying, what we r doing? just judging them. dont know how we become judge here, what our qualification for that?? may be our failed sportsman r shameless, but isnt we r even bigger shameless to comment on their performance?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back