India Canada Relations

This might turn into a massive PR disaster for the US + allies. Even their minions in India are maintaining silence, sensing the mood of the nation.

View: https://x.com/Sputnik_India/status/1846509326703202625

Even the first time was a PR L for the West.

Majority of people's opinion when you hear "Modi capped Empty Space nijjer in foreign land" is La La La Mar Gaya M****xhod

Except Dharmic Bros and commies, paid traitor liberals who are in the minority.

When they do drama like this, and Mudi govt gives muh-tod jawab, it also energizes the raita winger support base with copium.

This is also an L for Dharmic Bros, because Khalistan doesn't exist irl and these Bros travel under an Indian passport only.
Any Cancuck "sanctions" based on immigration will burn the Dharmic Bros badly more than any other tribe of Bharat.

They are making max use of Ludeau before the next election makes him obsolete.

This also means US is dependent on India for IT services. It's not a one way street.

Just like US is dependent on Chinese exports.

While it's true that the Indian IT workers are not entirely replaceable but also lets us not live under any illusion that the US is exclusively dependent on India for the IT outsourcing work. Countries like the Philippines, Vietnam, Brazil, Mexico,Eastern Europe and other developing countries are also emerging as strong players in the outsourcing market, offering competitive rates and skilled labor. On top of that some of the lower-end tasks are being increasingly automated.

UK, Australia give template responses for the recent Nijjery from Cancuckistan

The UK’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) said on Tuesday it was in touch with Canada over the ongoing investigation linked to the government of India.

“We are in contact with our Canadian partners about the serious developments outlined in the independent investigations in Canada. The UK has full confidence in Canada’s judicial system. Respect for sovereignty and the rule of law is essential,” an FCDO spokesperson said.

Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade expressed concern on Wednesday about the allegations being investigated by Canada. A spokesperson for the department said: “Australia has made clear our concerns about the allegations under investigation in Canada, and our respect for Canada’s judicial process.

“Our position of principle is that the sovereignty of all countries should be respected and that the rule of law should be respected.”

Kaneda de Veerji

The US takes the matter “incredibly seriously” and wants to “see it fully investigated”, he said. At the same time, India continues to be an “incredibly strong partner” of the US and the two sides work together on a number of matters, including the shared vision for a free, open, and prosperous Indo-Pacific, Miller said.

“And when we have concerns, we have the kind of relationship where we can take those concerns to them and have very frank, candid conversations about those concerns. And that is what we have been doing,” he said without giving details.
New Zealand, irrelevant country but even this one adds "If Proven"
:bplease:

Winston Peters, New Zealand's Minister of Foreign Affairs, said the "alleged criminal conduct outlined publicly by Canadian law enforcement authorities, if proven, would be very concerning".

Seems to be now that this is majorly a Turdeau election stunt, else the 5 Kaane would be much more threatening.

But unlike Chinese exports - IT services can be relatively quickly substituted if US wanted. At worst they would have made lucrative for some portion of IT engineers to relocate and train people and execute project elsewhere.
Unlikely that computer skills are easy to relocate and duplicate elsewhere. First you need highly qualified engineers and computer programmers and 5 years to train on the job. That is long time to substitute.

What this episode could be to put halt to India ambition to join security council
Everybody is on board for this including Russia. Nobody wants to share power .

Multiple media authors other than who blindly follow Trudeau’s version of events are beginning to question Trudeau’s chronology of events and his stupidity to allow Khalistani separatists to set up a home in Canada and get government encouragement.

Nobody likes their own or others terrorists to prosper in their country. Trudeau as an amateur politician fell into the trap of votes and money. He should have thought about what his father the Pierre Trudeau did to Quebec terrorists. A few ended up in jail after a military operation in Montreal and the leader was murdered in Paris under mysterious circumstances.

His vote bank theory is a myth. Out of 1.5 million immigrants in Canada from Punjab, two third are new comers who cannot vote. Trudeau knows that but he is after 300,000 Khalistani votes. Even that may not happen as all avenues from Punjab immigrants are being closed, they will find it hard to visit their homeland and meet family and friends.

Hence Trudeau is a lost case. He will loose elections and respect of world leaders.

What this episode could be to put halt to India ambition to join security council
Even a kid in Kindergarten knows that India's entry into Security Council is almost impossible by virtue of policy or diplomacy and can only be possible by force. All the Mujra France, Russia does is just for show and they themselves will kick India down first.

Indian Plebbiters were seething in Reddit. These kids will not survive the war for an Day.

Dhoti shivering at max.

It's half librandus and the other half are foreign or domestic traitors spreading FUD and other dhoti shivering propaganda.

Just ignore the plebbit walas, they are not the majority, they are not even a sizeable minority.

Even a kid in Kindergarten knows that India's entry into Security Council is almost impossible by virtue of policy or diplomacy and can only be possible by force. All the Mujra France, Russia does is just for show and they themselves will kick India down first.

((( Xie Xie, Yindo, you will surely enter the UNSC )))

1729087689516.png

Indian Plebbiters were seething in Reddit. These kids will not survive the war for an Day.

Dhoti shivering at max.
Reddit stories on India are full of the violent, distasteful, sensational. Nothing so rare as a sober discussion.

I think I'll go on again and repeatedly bring up the Air India disaster, and emphasise Canada's institutional colonialism. Why for instance does this problem exist with India, but not with the US, UK, France or even Israel? Why is the Khalistan Tiger Force et al on Canadian soil, but not the PLO, IRA, Al Qaeda and ISIS? It's the colonial mentality( plus of course vote banks and crass opportunism)

Reddit stories on India are full of the violent, distasteful, sensational. Nothing so rare as a sober discussion.

I think I'll go on again and repeatedly bring up the Air India disaster, and emphasise Canada's institutional colonialism. Why for instance does this problem exist with India, but not with the US, UK, France or even Israel? Why is the Khalistan Tiger Force et al on Canadian soil, but not the PLO, IRA, Al Qaeda and ISIS? It's the colonial mentality( plus of course vote banks and crass opportunism)

Same reason those Castro-hating Cubans were on US soil and then deployed against Cuba in that failed Bay of Pigs invasion, goal was to sneak them in and then start a guerilla war, then US would show them as "freedumb fighters" vs Castro oppression( does this sound similar to Paki plan behind Kargil war? Yes ).

In a similar way the McSeekhs will be farmed in Kaneda and then be deployed to the :bplease: Country of Pigs :bplease: from where they will be inserted into India as the nuclear option if India doesn't (((behave)))

The Country of Pigs in question's bunds are on fire since 1971 and they will jump at an opportunity to get payback in a 1:1, equal-equal, same to same way.

Actually from US PoV and Balkanized India shall be more manageable and effective for Handling China.. Think a united Euorope is more useful against Russia or current from of Europe?
What is the meaning of Balkanization ? In my opinion it means country dividing into few independent entities. If that happens to any country, the armed forces also get passed on to successor states. So according to you Balkanized India suits America to take on China. But how it is possible ? Will they align with Armed forces of Independent UP , Bihar to take on China LOL 😂. Things are not adding if I think about it logically . India is India because it is united under one central government. All central government institutions work far more efficiently/professionaly in comparison to state govt institutions. Indian state government are corrupt or I should say pile of Sh!t corrupt to the core. So who will provide the professional armed forces to America to take on China if there is no India? There is no comparison between small European countries and Indian states in terms of professionalism and work culture in institutions or keeping interstate disputes/rivalry under leash. So in my opinion a Balkanized India will not be another European Union, it will be a hell hole worse than Congo or Sudan. Even states of India are not homogeneous, only the central government is maintaining some civility in India, otherwise it will just be a tribal war and mass starvation along the lines of Sub Saharan Africa. It is beyond my understanding how a Balkanized India suits America to take on China when there will no longer be any powerful institution to align with to take on China if I analyze it logically. I want my country to flourish and survive for thousand years and I don't think we are so weak to be Balkanized so easily. They could not Balkanize our country when we were literally starving and bankrupt and fought several insurgencies back in 80's.

Actually from US PoV and Balkanized India shall be more manageable and effective for Handling China.. Think a united Euorope is more useful against Russia or current from of Europe?
Some serious problems , economic collapse, systematic collapse of Institutions must happen accompanied by uncontrollable civil war for a country to collapse/Balkanize. When everything working fine in India with growing economy I don't think there is any danger to territorial integrity of India .

Some serious problems , economic collapse, systematic collapse of Institutions must happen accompanied by uncontrollable civil war for a country to collapse/Balkanize. When everything working fine in India with growing economy I don't think there is any danger to territorial integrity of India .
You forget Demographic upset through systematic uncontrolled Demographic invasion, and special sub nationalism project by US - are precursors set in motion by US to achieve above.

So who will provide the professional armed forces to America to take on China if there is no India?
ok I think let me answer this question which is the crux of your post. They need few countries for staging multi point nuisance for China as well as provide base for NATO and allies. Manpower is never a problem - when you dont want war. US is not going to wage war against China. Dismember it or whatever extreme. It needs good old China of 80's back. They just want enough pressure points around China for that. And Balkanization does not mean its going to break into each and every state. You need to study what sub nationalism projects US is pursuing in India. NE - its via Evangelical Christianity they are trying to unite tribes against Indian state. They have not succeeded yet - but effects of their efforts are already being seen in NE states where there were none earlier. The whole "USI" /Dravidan/ Khali sthaan/ Kasmiri/DaraaHuaMalsi is funded by them. It tell you what geographical interests they have and what "tools" they are using to slowly carve out that.

Question is not whether it can happen or not. Here what we are trying to attempt is making sense of US acts wrt India which otherwise seem moronic.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back