India Canada Relations

If I didn't know better I'd say we seem to be leveraging the Jewish lobby rather effectively here. The author seems Jewish & AEI has long been a dyed in the wool supporter of Zionism . It gets better.

The research assistant is one Gavin D'Souza . Sounds like a real bostiao or mangy to me. @shade2
Green Khali alliance is there in Canada

"“Canada is in the middle of an extremism crisis – one that puts Canadian lives in danger. Stopping radicalization and the normalization of extremist ideology should be the priority for Parliament for this coming session,” said Fogel. “We call on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to enhance security measures, including banning Samidoun as a terrorist organization, criminalizing the glorification of terrorism, and reassessing the security risks in our immigration screening process."

It's not us lobbying/leveraging, they are seeking an ally. Unfortunately we have not tapped this route , otherwise all this pannun/nijer episode would have been taken care of.

I don't think India will ever be in a position like that?? We can just cooperate the best we can where needed?
Indians historically are not a collective people. Individuals can shine but getting together and doing things
is very difficult.

We literally are ungli-ing them right now by having normal relations with Russia and buying their oil.

Some countries are in NATO , others happen to the 3rd largest consumer market, having the youngest population by numbers and a rival of China among many other things
:truestory:

Well that "shot over the bow " resulted in us sacrificing one of our own in full public glare to the US's demand & what have we got in return ? Has the US committed to reigning in Pannu or other Khalistanis ? He's busy making provocative statements as before.

Who are you talking about, Gupta or CC1? Gupta was a well known drug/arms smuggler who collaborated with the r̶o̶g̶u̶e̶ RAW agent (CC-1) and probably made a fortune out of it. It is not like he wasn't aware of the risks involved or how expendable he actually was in the grand scheme of things.

As far as CC-1 is concerned, first they claimed it was some ex CRPF guy who was sent back to CRPF, then they claimed he was no longer working for the agencies, then they claimed he was detained/arrested and now they are saying that CC-1 was a 'low ranking' official (whatever that is supposed to mean) who was briefly detained and no longer working for the govt. Not sure what to conclude yet, perhaps in the coming days things will get clearer.

Do you actually think the US is going to cease activities after this regardless of which ever way the case of Nikhil Gupta goes ? They've tasted blood now & have shown us our place .

This is the reason I carefully worded my post saying we can take liberties with Canada & Australia , the UK even but not the US .

Oh, they absolutely won't because,

1. Khalis do not pose a threat to Uncle Sam,
2. Keeping India busy with her internal turmoils weakens the Indian govt.
3. A weakened defanged GoI is in Murica's interest.

There is this Steno Shishir article where he makes some interesting claims;

Fact is that despite India losing thousands of innocents through Pakistan orchestrated jihadi and Khalistani terrorism in Kashmir and Punjab for the past four decades till 2014, the Five Eyes Alliance wants Indian intelligence not to fly or else they will not share any intelligence in future. The basic idea is to defang the counter-terror apparatus of the Indian intelligence and ensure that it remains dependent on scraps of information from the associates as they are called.

The slanted media reports indicate that after the scrapping of Article 370 in Kashmir, the west does not want to lose the Khalistan lever to pressurize India and is wary of PM Modi returning back to power for the third time in June 2024 as this will take the country into higher economic and national growth trajectory. The political angle in these intelligence leaks is to highlight the Khalistan issue and to ensure that Sikh community in Punjab does not vote for BJP but for those parties who are in touch with western missions in Delhi and abroad.

There is one other article where he claims that Doval publicly accused the CIA of grooming and sheltering Pannun at a bilateral with his American counterpart and had some nasty altercations behind the scenes.

Last edited:
If I didn't know better I'd say we seem to be leveraging the Jewish lobby rather effectively here. The author seems Jewish & AEI has long been a dyed in the wool supporter of Zionism . It gets better.

The research assistant is one Gavin D'Souza . Sounds like a real bostiao or mangy to me. @shade2

Kaun hai ye? not mentioned in article

1. Khalis do not pose a threat to Uncle Sam,
2. Keeping India busy with her internal turmoils weakens the Indian govt.
3. A weakened defanged GoI is in Murica's interest.

For now they haven't able to relaunch the Khalistan insurgency again

They tried with the Khalistan Andolan banking on Leaderji's ego but he juked it by taking back the Farm Laws

They tried it again with Zeherpal but his attack on the Pols station ended up with him sipping Assamese chai.

As the years pass more and more Santa-Banta want to immigrate to Kaneda and other Anglo-Saxon paradises, the more the % of Empty Spaces drops in Poonjab and in parallel another section switches from "Sat Sri Akal" to:cmegusta: Hallejuah Praise the Lord :troll:

Soon Khalistan will only be made in Kaneda, since there won't be that much in Poonjab

We literally are ungli-ing them right now by having normal relations with Russia and buying their oil.

Some countries are in NATO , others happen to the 3rd largest consumer market, having the youngest population by numbers and a rival of China among many other things
:truestory:

The west still views india as a soviet lackey. It dosen't view india as threatening in any way??

The west still views india as a soviet lackey. It dosen't view india as threatening in any way??

We were a threat long before we became a "Soviet lackey".
Indeed it is because of their ungli and support to Pak we became a "Soviet lackey".

Their threat assessment is based on our potential and not our current reality.

We have
  • High population since ancient times
  • Lots of arable land
  • Unity
  • Strong Central Govt
  • Ability to get shit done if there's a fire under our ass, e.g nukes, ICBMs and those ISRO rockets
  • one and only pagan religion that couldn't be erased by green religion, Christianity chod do, this messes with their minds, since it is an "unknown quantity"
  • Sits right at the head of the Indian Ocean in the middle of East-West trade routes, in range of chokepoints in both SEAsia and ME
  • We haven't self-balkanized as per their calculations, once again messes with their minds
  • Aforementioned high population is getting richer, therefore more purchases, therefore more economic heft
And with all this, we are still not their slave and a big "?" in any hegemonic calculations, since if we are not their slave, we can always turn against them either as a part of an alliance or by ourselves in the future inshallah

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back