India Canada Relations

Chings were being a little bitch in the "bide your time" form.

Chings today are 56" chested bullies

Beech me during the Tiananmen Square massacre they realized the Gora was about to regime change them so they shot the chinku regime change protestors like dogs, that's the only time they showed their fangs.

At the end of the day we have to suffer Unkil's dramas till our power level also increases and gradually our house is cleaned of western-backed rats and other vermin
This strategy of demonstrating strength later is not something I think the government can even demonstrate later?? If India today cannot do much to smaller neighbors even maldives etc Do you think a gutless government will do something in the future?? I have my doubts? Look at a country like Iran being sanctioned for decades and not giving an inch to their enemies. That is something you don't do later? IMO.

Last edited:
Well that "shot over the bow " resulted in us sacrificing one of our own in full public glare to the US's demand & what have we got in return ? Has the US committed to reigning in Pannu or other Khalistanis ? He's busy making provocative statements as before.

Do you actually think the US is going to cease activities after this regardless of which ever way the case of Nikhil Gupta goes ? They've tasted blood now & have shown us our place .

This is the reason I carefully worded my post saying we can take liberties with Canada & Australia , the UK even but not the US .

Our power level isn't that high yet.

You know the anecdote over US/GAYTO """"accidentally"""" bombing the Chinese embassy in Belgrade right during the Yugslavia/Serbia/Bosnia war?

So chinkus were protesting outside US embassy, they threw rotten tomatoes and eggs at it.
And they were crying
Why? Because they knew they were impotent, their govt was impotent, they could do nothing to avenge the bombing

Today however, do you think such (((accidents))) can happen?

View attachment 12551

They don't even do 1/10th of the drama over Choinees Puls stations taking in freedumb fighters, giving them a good kutai and tossing them back out like garbage, because they know they can't fuck with the Cheen without getting fucked back

Yes, this is the reason the US needs to be handled carefully and treated differently from rest of its pignat slaves. Even Cheenis had a lot of issues with the Falun gong movement protestors and 1989 tianenmen square protests, but still didn't go ahead with assassinations on US soil.

Sometimes you have no option but to take the blows(temporarily), bide your time until you get stronger and then retaliate when the power differential becomes lower.

This strategy of demonstrating strength later is not something I think the government can even demonstrate later?? If India today cannot do much to smaller neighbors even maldives etc Do think a gutless government will do something in the future?? I have my doubts? Look at a country like Iran being sanctioned for decades and not giving an inch to their enemies. That is something you don't do later? IMO.

Maldives? Did you see the news on Muizzu's visit? The guy behaved like a pet dog of the GoI, and happily left when we filled his katora with bheek.

Iran? Do you see what all the country has lost in it's pursuit of Green activities?
The countries entire growth potential has been stunted, it is a pariah state surviving only because of oil and geography, they could have been much, much more, but instead the Mullahs have reduced it to a joke.

This strategy of demonstrating strength later is not something I think the government can even demonstrate later??

btw for this I agree, there is no evidence they will demonstrate strength in the future.
However now having a panga with US won't bring us anything good, we don't have much leverage on them unlike the Chinese, we need the investment and ToT that only US and vassals can provide.

Unfortunately not watching Hollywood movies led to this debacle , they show how fbi/dea especially dea uses undercover operatives as hitmen to trap potential conspirators.

All western (american) origin communication means are bugged by them, even the so called eavesdropping equipments supplied to raa. That's what 5i is for.

For being incompetent action should be taken.

Lesson learnt should be imbimed like how in pokran satellites were deceived ( it also helped that there was shortage of analysts) for future lawful ops.

I have my doubts? Look at a country like Iran being sanctioned for decades and not giving an inch to their enemies. That is something you don't do later? IMO.

But what happened to Iran. It is a North korea style pariah state that is now hated by everyone else in the middle east. Severe hyperinflation with an economy in doldrums. It's somehow ekeing out a survival based off of its tremendous oil wealth, otherwise it would've collapsed by now.

Unlike eye-ran, we've no oil or fossil fuel wealth and are very much dependent on foreign trade and tech transfer. We have to pick and choose our fights.

"Imagine the uproar if the president welcomed Hamas cheerleaders to the White House immediately before meeting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. That is exactly what Joe Biden did last month just hours before meeting Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi when he welcomed Khalistani militants previous month."

But what happened to Iran. It is a North korea style pariah state that is now hated by everyone else in the middle east. Severe hyperinflation with an economy in doldrums. It's somehow ekeing out a survival based off of its tremendous oil wealth, otherwise it would've collapsed by now.

Unlike eye-ran, we've no oil or fossil fuel wealth and are very much dependent on foreign trade and tech transfer. We have to pick and choose our fights.
Let me put it a different way . We don't have to become an extreme pariah state. Look at a country
like Hungary it is in EU and NATO and it has been completely vocal about opposing Ukraine war.
We have not gone past the colonial mindset , culturally we have been poisoned by a destructive
Gandhi philosophy that has weakened generations of Indians. It is similar to when US dropped a
nuke on Japan in ww2 it destroyed them and made them subservient to the west and everything
they were told by USA afterwards.

Let me put it a different way . We don't have to become an extreme pariah state. Look at a country
like Hungary it is in EU and NATO and it has been completely vocal about opposing Ukraine war.
We have not gone past the colonial mindset , culturally we have been poisoned by a destructive
Gandhi philosophy that has weakened generations of Indians. It is similar to when US dropped a
nuke on Japan in ww2 it destroyed them and made them subservient to the west and everything
they were told by USA afterwards.

It gives them unique capability to ungli.

for e.g Turkey triggered uncle sam by buying S400.

But he needed upgrades for his f16 fleet that only uncle sam could provide.

Fortuitously Putin decided to make Akhand Roos, and Sweden and Finland wanted to join NATO.

You can only join NATO if all existing members agree

So Turkey asked Finland to remove Kurdish rebels who were living in Finland
Asked Sweden to do the same
But didn't give Sweden to vote to join

They then again asked uncle sam for F16 upgrade kits, when Uncle sam complied, Sweden was added to NATO.

We all ungli US according to our strengths and capabilities.

"Imagine the uproar if the president welcomed Hamas cheerleaders to the White House immediately before meeting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. That is exactly what Joe Biden did last month just hours before meeting Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi when he welcomed Khalistani militants previous month."

If I didn't know better I'd say we seem to be leveraging the Jewish lobby rather effectively here. The author seems Jewish & AEI has long been a dyed in the wool supporter of Zionism . It gets better.

The research assistant is one Gavin D'Souza . Sounds like a real bostiao or mangy to me. @shade2

We all ungli US according to our strengths and capabilities.
I don't think India will ever be in a position like that?? We can just cooperate the best we can where needed?
Indians historically are not a collective people. Individuals can shine but getting together and doing things
is very difficult.

Last edited:
"We have to be realistic that America and Canada are working together. I'm not in the government so I read information from open sources only.

To my mind, America is milking it. The Americans bring up the Gurpatwant Singh Panun investigation from time to time while other negotiations with India are going on and exploit it. They take advantage.

Assuming that what they allege has happened and they seem to be scandalised, there's no reason for them to be scandalised because the CIA does it all the time."

"We have to be realistic that America and Canada are working together. I'm not in the government so I read information from open sources only.

To my mind, America is milking it. The Americans bring up the Gurpatwant Singh Panun investigation from time to time while other negotiations with India are going on and exploit it. They take advantage.

Assuming that what they allege has happened and they seem to be scandalised, there's no reason for them to be scandalised because the CIA does it all the time."

what has Indian done except get rid of a few worthles diplomats?? There has been no
real damage to either side ? IMO

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back