India Canada Relations

The best example of the Kutta balance this year by Shekhar Kutta. Pretend there's a problem but it isn't too serious , monkey balance between Hindutva & JuttSikhi supremacy drawing an equivalence where none exists for JuttSikhi has hijacked not only Sikhi but also all their Gurudwaras including the holiest of the holies courtesy their control over the SGPC , pretend there's an economic crisis among many other crises like the rampant drug addiction & equally rampant conversion activities which conveniently don't get mentioned while cursorily mentioning that familiar JuttSikhi suspicion of agencia da kaam hinting at the centre ,etc

Many more gems too numerous to list which those familiar with the scene in Punjab & more importantly those familiar with Kutta & his Kutta balance will easily & immediately identify .

@ezsasa ; @Anants ; @hit&run

Bahmanaan di Chaal
Bhamnaan di sarkar di chaal
Bhamanaan da Punjabiyaan naal vitkara
Himachal to saraa paani peevange, Pakistaan nu vi vandange, tey haryana rajasthaan nu ek boond nahiyon devange
Savere Bole so Nihaal karaange tey shaami hallelujah bolke vijja pakka karavenge brrrrruaah.....

Above are Khalilhopdi's 6 daily mantra

Prabhasakshi NewsRoom: Vikash Yadav, who was accused by the US, was arrested by Delhi Police in an extortion case​

Prabhasakshi NewsRoom: Vikash Yadav, who was accused by the US, was arrested by Delhi Police in an extortion case​

It looks like a case is being built to save H&D of RA&AW.

Could be that or could be they're destroying his credibility. In the murky world of intelligence it's difficult to tell.

while it might fire our imaginations to think that all this is some sort of 56d chess play, we should also leave a door open in our imagination for the possibility that all this is exactly what GoI's official line says. i.e gang wars in canada.

if we subtract that man child's words and policy actions, and take into consideration all official statements by security related institutions from India, U.S and canada, it is still a gang war in canada, with pannun and man child taking political mileage from this situation.

It looks like a case is being built to save H&D of RA&AW.

They really do not have any other option. It's now a case of saving a man vs saving a country's image, economy,trade , and foreign relations.

This is such a massive fiasco that is affecting almost every Indian living in the West, especially in Canada. My friends and relatives are increasingly getting anxious as the society there has started looking down on the Indians.

There are ~12 Canadians left in India. I think India should expel 11 more.

Just shutdown all their embassies here, we can do the "expel" drama first this time instead of the "janaab, pehle aap" reactionary shite

They really do not have any other option. It's now a case of saving a man vs saving a country's image, economy,trade , and foreign relations.

This is such a massive fiasco that is affecting almost every Indian living in the West, especially in Canada. My friends and relatives are increasingly getting anxious as the society there has started looking down on the Indians.

Don’t care, I want GOI to take even more hard stance and pro-active it would be good to have industrialisation going on silently but collective west is only interest in us becoming their foot soldiers.

Now might as well Name and shame all the us & Canadian official indulging in interference in our domestic affairs. Stop foreign funding in think tanks ,media, durbari. Etc

Don't compromise national security and when GOI is saying these are gang wars and turd taking political mileage out of it then there is no need to think otherwise.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back