India Canada Relations

I guess they got wind that we were going to get "fired".
So instead of getting "fired" we decided to pre-empt the "firing" and REJINE *cough* i mean RECALL *cough* instead.

Thereby avoiding the humiliation of them (((investigating))) our High Commissioner or expelling him
It means as long as Turdeau is in power , diplomatic relations will be downgraded. I sincerely hope we don't rush in to restore ties when he's thrown out of power next elections but we take our own sweet time to do so after cast iron guarantees.

I the Shade, hereby change my DP, earlier which was in honor of Jalebi B(h)ai, now to the Badshah -e- Kaneda, Khali-Sthano Da Rakshak, Wafadar -e- Amreeka, Cheen Da Langoti Yaar, Liberala Da Chocolate Boy, Sultan Justinuddin al-Trudwal

Its Sultan Justinuddin al-Trudwal Ben Castro.

There is a certain "journalist" called Chuchant Singh, who often writes in foreign journals.

Some months back, Canada introduced a "training class" for Indian diplomats i.e. do's & dont's for diplomats, for example - "Diplomats & GOI officers should not murder" foreign citizens / as such which obviously is very embarrassing & no country would even think of entertaining such a thing.

And lo, behold, a certain Chuchant Singh writes an article as to how that would be helpful for Indian diplomats & we should sent our diplomats for that thing, also it should not be seen as an "embarrassing pinprick." Ack Thoo.

Our desi Bhudhi bureau should dial these charlatans & "impress" upon them the "need" to be on India's side during this spat.

Also to add this, Chuchant singh is a fully foreign funded rat. He used to(or still works) in CPR New Delhi, i.e the think tank presided by Yamini Aiyyar and co.

And guess who used to fund CPR, you'll see many familiar names.

One of the many good things that mota bhai did, is to cancel their FCRA. One of the most anti India think tanks out there.
1728923906434.png

India should start tit for tat, add Canadian government officials in cases of murder, extortion, threats that originate from Canadian soil- and there are plenty of those, mainly in Punjab. Their NSA and intel agency heads should be made a party to cases, and the investigations should be put in limbo.

Why isn't the Indian government grilling Trudeau over the still unsolved Air India bombing from 39 years ago? Only one person did jail time, the other conspirators are still out there. Show at least half the tenacity in chasing the perpetrators of that outrage, as they have done making accusations surrounding the death of a wanted criminal on Canadian soil.
Diplomacy is the slow grind. Will take time for massive actions.

Chad shankar started his innings with an six.

Cancuks in Rcucknada thinks 5 eyes is some super duper intelligence agency. It is basically US and its bitches like UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada.

We all know how useless New Zealand, Canada with their armed forces. Australia is the next guardian of Indian Ocean by Daddy America. But they don't going to do fraction of power projection that IN can do in the upcoming decades. UK is basically rudderless boat now.

It is basically Daddy America intel with other puppets read the notepad given to them.

India should start tit for tat, add Canadian government officials in cases of murder, extortion, threats that originate from Canadian soil- and there are plenty of those, mainly in Punjab. Their NSA and intel agency heads should be made a party to cases, and the investigations should be put in limbo.
Don't allow any Canadian official to do any outreach program in India, restrict their movement & put strict surveillance.

Trudeau is a liar, there is no bilateral between PM Modi and Trudeau.

The current canadian govt is acting like an irritant. There is no credible proof of Indian involvement of killing Canada NRI. India has downgraded the relationship with Canada.

There are proofs of Canadian involvement in fostering separatism inside India with the help of gun running drug mafias. India shoud give it back to Canada.

this RCMP pc, basically connects what GoI is saying. that canadian govt is protecting terrorist organisations. in this PC they basically admitted, RCMP warned 13 individuals about threat to their life and that RCMP lady also said, GoI is going only after khalistanis.

but all this does not matter, since trudeau is sacrificing diplomatic relationship to protect his votebank.

GoI does not have enough weight yet to draw any useful outcome out of this.

and just like last year, this is happening just when election interference by china committee hearings going on.

canada banega khalistan is not a bad outcome as such, one more G7 country becomes useless except for nuisance value.

Trudeau is a liar, there is no bilateral between PM Modi and Trudeau.

The current canadian govt is acting like an irritant. There is no credible proof of Indian involvement of killing Canada NRI. India has downgraded the relationship with Canada.

There are proofs of Canadian involvement in fostering separatism inside India with the help of gun running drug mafias. India shoud give it back to Canada.

stop all sikhs from reentering India from Canada

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back