India Canada Relations

View: https://x.com/Jairam_Ramesh/status/1845864726074454147

'Extremely sensitive and delicate issue': Congress asks PM for explanation on worsening India-Canada ties

The utterances of Jalebi B(h)ai in the US were not a slip-of-tongue or coincidence

Cancuck drama of Seekh khatre me hai, Jalebi's utterances and Jairam asking for explanation are all related

1728930697326.png

GoI has literally put canada again in the same category as pakiland, walking back from this will take a lot doing from canada gormint. obviously trudeau is not going to do anything, so it's upto next gormint there. even if their next PM wants to course correct, it will take huge political capital to do it, because what will libtards do when they are out of power, they will just run a smear campaign by framing the question as "India is killing canadian citizens, why is PM being anti-canadian by engaging with India", which sensible politician can take such a risk.

basically all this is a big win for empty spaces, terrorist group has succeeded in breaking diplomatic relationship between two sovereign countries.

Indo Canadians need to run a counter campaign and accuse of Trudeau and libtards of mollycoddling terrorists and murderers.

View: https://x.com/Jairam_Ramesh/status/1845864726074454147

'Extremely sensitive and delicate issue': Congress asks PM for explanation on worsening India-Canada ties

Rahul Gandhi better behave and start acting like a patriotic Indian. Otherwise, I will shed no tear if some misfortune happens to fall upon him.

Now just imagine how worse this could have been if the Haryana elections went the other way.
I think plans have been made by both sides well in advance and we see it playing out. It’s not a coincidence this happened right after the elections.

With the US elections itself coming up, and a potential Trump win, I see this as a last roll of dice by Trudeau and his bosses.

Sure the DS may have its way even under Trump, but it is guaranteed imo that the whole saga will be diluted, and the DS will realign with Trumps way of targeting India thru trade/tarrifs etc.

Regardless of whose administration in US, there will always be a needle and and a bouquet, just the brand/type will change

Poilievere’s statement doesn’t show any concrete support to Trudeau. Heck even Cong supported India more when the ‘credible allegations’ were made.

This is why I want Trump to win. I think Trump will extradite Pannun to India to build a more lasting relationship with India under Modi.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back