India Canada Relations

my post was less about assumptions of "goodness of their hearts", rather more about libtard parties(U.S.A democrats, canada liberals, aussie and UK labour ) are more likely into drag themselves into their preferred immigrant group vote bank politics when in govt, as compared to their political opposition ( USA republicans, canada and UK tories and aussie liberals) in their respective countries.
Well , Australia has the Labour Party in power & so does the UK though as far as the latter goes they've just assumed power & needs to be watched over .

Ever since IK Gujral dismissed Robin Cook the Foreign Secretary in the late 1990s during the Labour Party's reign forceful offer to directly mediate between India & Paxtan in the Kashmir issue at the height of terrorism there by referring to the UK as a 3rd rate power & then denying it , the message went home.

They still act up a bit every now & then but not as much as the Canadians did . In fact my entire point is Turdeau is an outlier . I doubt anybody in the Liberal Party in his place would've gone to the extent he has.

Well , Australia has the Labour Party in power & so does the UK though as far as the latter goes they've just assumed power & needs to be watched over .

Ever since IK Gujral dismissed Robin Cook the Foreign Secretary in the late 1990s during the Labour Party's reign forceful offer to directly mediate between India & Paxtan in the Kashmir issue at the height of terrorism there by referring to the UK as a 3rd rate power & then denying it , the message went home.

They still act up a bit every now & then but not as much as the Canadians did . In fact my entire point is Turdeau is an outlier . I doubt anybody in the Liberal Party in his place would've gone to the extent he has.

He has calculated it as being compartmentalized.
See it's all well and good, till India decides to spill this over into dhandho.

Not actual dhandho i mean of which there is little, but the export of our students and treasure into Kanedian colleges and universities.

It is pointless to consider any rapprochement is possible in India- Canada-US relations. The Canadian Trudeau is a door mat for American anti Indian policies. It is America who provided all the intelligence information to Canada which in legal terms is worthless. Hence, Trudeau of Canada acted recklessly. People don’t like him anymore hence his and Biden policies exit is round the corner.

This onslaught for the last two years by both Trudeau and Biden was to bend India not to buy Russian oil without offering American oil at that price. This effort failed.

Just as Biden was about to do more damage, Indian Prime Minister came out with a master stroke to bring peace to Ukraine. His peace formula found good audience in Ukraine and Russia and finally US was forced to listen to Modi and put a hold on any more damage Biden could do to India in form of supply and technology withhold.

In next two weeks, Biden and his operative Blinken won’t be around. Some respite until new president takes over….. good riddance.

Biden’s door mat Trudeau will also be gone sooner than later.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back