Indian Army Armored Vehicles

IA had issued RFI for the following:

1. Protected Mobility Vehicle (HA) = 500
2. Protected Mobility Vehicle (S) = 700
3. Light Armored Multipurpose Vehicle = 800

These two products from TATA look very promising:

View attachment 715View attachment 716
I think they will go for the vehicles already in service like for light probably armado or marksmen and Kalyani m4 and QRFV for the other ones

Might be controversial but if this is kinda fire ik its a 🪛 but still also this is like a perfect vehicle for NSG as they were not that satisfied with the performance of Sherpa

i'mma bet that it will be largely capf force that will adopt it , with the amount of alsev and kalyani projects , gov psu need some share of the pie

i'mma bet that it will be largely capf force that will adopt it , with the amount of alsev and kalyani projects , gov psu need some share of the pie
I think NSG is the most suitable customer for this CAPF usually goes for Aditya as far as we talk about army I don’t see any chances this is the only screwdriver I support because I love how beautiful this MRAP looks

Might be controversial but if this is kinda fire ik its a 🪛 but still also this is like a perfect vehicle for NSG as they were not that satisfied with the performance of Sherpa

So that’s why it was under testing it all makes sense now

View attachment 1337

Link to the Original Article:

You know you can do nothing when they have made their mind they want Stryker they will get Stryker don’t give af who says what it has always been like this

We are getting StrykerX with SHORADS. We are getting not because we have to from an operational standpoint, (i mean we do need a wheeled AFV but certainly Stryker isnt it) but because some things are decided at the PMO level to serve some other purposes.

We are getting StrykerX with SHORADS. We are getting not because we have to from an operational standpoint, (i mean we do need a wheeled AFV but certainly Stryker isnt it) but because some things are decided at the PMO level to serve some other purposes.
Madar**** have no problem in inducting this garbage which does not Fullfill our requirements, whereas indigenous systems have to go through moon & Mars trials.

Mofos will buy multiple variants for different terrain and weather whereas all weather & all terrain capable Whap has been declared unfit.

Next what import some American generals as well.

Last edited:
Madar**** have no problem in inducting this garbage which does not Fullfill our requirements, whereas indigenous systems have to go through moon & Mars trials.

ive heard somewhere that we are induting this to induct that other system (jet engine) even that bs doesnt makes sense once ive made a meme that what indian army requirements are for whap (drdo one) seems like its true lmao

here it is : https://defenceforumbharat.com/threads/indian-military-memes-and-credible-ideas.196/post-2237

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back