Indian Politics and Democracy

Miyalords overturn the govt decision.
Wonder on what grounds? Don’t think it violated any fundamental rights?

View: https://x.com/timesalgebraind/status/1815303141447102673?s=46

This requires a "social" response, just like the Muslims who boycott anything non-Halal, Hindus must insist on knowing the service provider's name and food's sanctity before entering a facility.

The question is, will the Hindus take such an initiative? Here is a solution:

22.png

Another option is to go for a legislative path, BJP enjoys super-majority in UP and hence it can bring in a law to counter the SC's order.

Last edited:
This requires a "social" response, just like the Muslims who boycott anything non-Halal, Hindus must insist on knowing the service provider's name and food's sanctity before entering a facility.

The question is, will the Hindus take such an initiative?
But pismula's boycott of non-halal is actually constitution approved. And here court is poking it's nose beyond it's authority when Hindus want to know the origin of its food.

But pismula's boycott of non-halal is actually constitution approved. And here court is poking it's nose beyond it's authority when Hindus want to know the origin of its food.

In that case, club the two issues together.

I don't think that "Halal" has any constitutional sanction (correct me if I am wrong). It is a voluntary disclosure/compliance due to economic reasons.

The main issue is the community's response. Muslims adhere to their practices, while the Hindus don't. What happened to the "buying meat only from the jhatka shops"?

the counter question that should be asked by the lawyers should be if the veg food he ate at the hotel run by a muslim was Halal?

If it was Halal, then hindus have a right to know that the food being prepared is halal so that they can make informed choices.

No hindu should be forced to eat halal food without his knowledge.

In that case, club the two issues together.

I don't think that "Halal" has any constitutional sanction (correct me if I am wrong). It is a voluntary disclosure/compliance due to economic reasons.

The main issue is the community's response. Muslims adhere to their practices, while the Hindus don't. What happened to the "buying meat only from the jhatka shops"?
There are barely any jhatka shops
Fuck even hindus who own meat shops are going for halal shit

the counter question that should be asked by the lawyers should be if the veg food he ate at the hotel run by a muslim was Halal?

If it was Halal, then hindus have a right to know that the food being prepared is halal so that they can make informed choices.

No hindu should be forced to eat halal food without his knowledge.
Halal certification promotes economic boycott.. and Halaal certification is rightly banned in Uttar pradesh..
The new Yogi order to prominently display names of owners including changing religion neutral shop names to include names of Muslim owners also promotes economic boycott of Muslims, and that is the intention.. In some cases, UP Police ask for the names of the cooks.. What next then, if a Muslim or OBC is a cook, brahmins won't eat there ?
There is an element of trust when someone eats out.. You assume that the food is what it is advertised to be.. Encouraging suspicion is a slippery slope.. If someone is that particular, there is no need to eat out..

State governments can always come up with a ruling making it mandatory to specify type of slaughter. Restaurants serving both - halal & non halal will specify both . Those utilising meat slaughtered only thru one particular manner will be obliged to state it. This isn't a major issue. The problem is well begun is half done.

Halal certification promotes economic boycott.. and Halaal certification is rightly banned in Uttar pradesh..
The new Yogi order to prominently display names of owners including changing religion neutral shop names to include names of Muslim owners also promotes economic boycott of Muslims, and that is the intention.. In some cases, UP Police ask for the names of the cooks.. What next then, if a Muslim or OBC is a cook, brahmins won't eat there ?
There is an element of trust when someone eats out.. You assume that the food is what it is advertised to be.. Encouraging suspicion is a slippery slope.. If someone is that particular, there is no need to eat out..
I don't think Hindus check for caste while eating. One will struggle to find restaurent of their choice if they did. So you are using logical fallacy here .
I've seen lots of NDA allies similarly criticising the step using "religion and caste" in same breath.

Muzlims are known to break the trust by using Hindu / Deity names to gain business. This ruling is simply to expose their two face.

Every company in India is mandated by law to list the owners.
The board members of the company are listed, the management of the company is known to the public etc etc.

Customer has every right to have full information of what he is purchasing and there is a certain level trust that needs to exist between a customer and the company he is buying the product from.

Coming to case of eateries, the trust is broken by the hotels managed by muslims.
First, they falsely name their eateries to give impression that it is owned and managed by hindus & the food prepared there is something Hindus can eat freely - as example, it is not halal (which basically is a prayer to Allah). What this means is that a hindu customer, entering a hotel with a hindu name implicitly believes that the food, especially veg food, especially religious veg customers is a non-halal one.
Second, there are hundreds of videos of muslim cooks across India spitting and even peeing in food.

The trust has been completely broken by the muslim, first due to false advertising of their eatery and second their spitting and even worse.

Asking Hindus to not be suspicious is unfair and as a customer, I have every right to be informed of below.
1) is the food halal.
2) is it hygienic or not.

It is up to muslim side to stop falsely advertising their eateries and then build trust with hindus that they are not spitting or peeing in the food.
If a hindu has no problem eating halal veg food, in a muslim hotel. more power to him.
if a hindu does not want to eat halal food in a muslim hotel, there has to be a way that the hindu customer needs to be informed that it is halal food.

Asking Hindus to not be suspicious is unfair and as a customer, I have every right to be informed of below.
1) is the food halal.
2) is it hygienic or not.

I also don't trust many Hindu shopkeepers, ch*tiya banate hai. Apna dharm bech khaye hai, bas paise ke pujaari hai saley. All those builders in NCR were also Hindus who advertized their housing project and people invested their all savings only to to get to know that project is stuck.

I also don't trust that Hindu sitting in some govt office who is there only to demand money to get registry done, or get some certificate or license.

yeh apney karam ki batein hai.

as we are nearing towards interim union budget tomorrow, a small nasheed for Padishah Salamat Modii 293 vizier waale and Madame Kathorataa the khajaanchi

*clearing throat* ahem...arz kiya hai...

Ya Modii
Rehem Modii
Ya Modii
Gibs pay qurban hai sabhi
Ya Modii madad Modii
Ya Modii yeh meri jaan yeh zindagi

Gibs pay haan
Mita du Luta du mai apni Mudi 💸
Bhims pay haan
Luta du mita du mai yeh hasti
Yaa Modii rehem Modii
Yaa Modii Gibs pay qurban hai sabhi
Ya Modii madad Modii
Yaa Modii yeh meri jaan yeh zindagi

Mujhay kuch pal dai fursat kay faqeer hum tax wavier kay
Rahey baychain dil kub tak milay kuch pal tou rahat kay
Bheemto pay Gibs pay haan mita du luta du mai apni Mudi 💸
Gibs pay haan luta du mita du mai yeh hasti

Ya Modii rehem Modii
Ya Modii Gibs pay qurban hai sabhi
Ya Modii madad Modii

Bina gibs ke na ek pal ho na bin tax ke kabhi kal ho
Yeh dil ban jai pathar ka na is mai koi hal chal ho
Bhimto pay haan Gibs pay haan mita du luta du mai apni Mudi 💸
Qasam say haan luta du mita du mai yeh hasti

Ya Modii rehem Modii
Ya Modii Gibs pay qurban hai sabhi
Ya Modii maddad Modii

I don't think Hindus check for caste while eating. One will struggle to find restaurent of their choice if they did. So you are using logical fallacy here .
I've seen lots of NDA allies similarly criticising the step using "religion and caste" in same breath.

Muzlims are known to break the trust by using Hindu / Deity names to gain business. This ruling is simply to expose their two face.
I am not for economic boycott of Muslims as well.. if for the simple reason [like I have said in DFI ]. poverty breeds more children.. Poor people have more children.. and the same is true for poor Muslims as well.. To gain power in the near term, BJP is screwing future religious demographics..
I am all for f**king up madrassas, uniform civil code, Soviet style deradicalization of Muslims..

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back