Indian Politics and Democracy

Yes, Masterstroke is loading.

South isn't a monolith.

North Kerala and South-West Karnataka are problem areas. In rest of South, Hindus don't fear mullas or Christians.

Reddy, Kamma etc castes will skin mullas alive in Telugu states. Dominant Hindu castes are even more feudal than mullas in Telugu states.

As for LJ, if you Northie Hindi speakers hadn't made 3 Khan's superstars, maybe you wouldn't have LJ problem in the first place?
What skinned alive reddys and kammas are secular opportunists with no sense. Prove me wrong and give examples. As for khans that is a legacy of congis and post independence Bollywood. Bal thackarey tried to change but he didn't have the power back then and now it's notuch Khan's and whatever entire Indian film industry is shit. South film industry is local and they have no Hindu consciousness especially once old Telugu and Tamil industry died out with current idiots. Stop bringing up film bs. I don't watch any movies if you pay me. It is cultural degradation across board including cricket and one cheering Olympics and following in thread have no personal discipline to watch that crap. Fully corrupt at multi levels not just money but character.

Current ts cm is reddy? Total son of Butch. Kcr was same and even worse, these are all from dominant castes and total mofos. In contrast, Gujarat, Assam, mp and up just put some perspective and try to think from Hindu perspective not regional. South will be Kerala once minority Reddy's and kammas are weakened and they will as their population is converted so fast. Matter of time. Ever try talking to cabbies or chai Wala in uttarkhand or up or no and you will realize the difference. Southern Hindus need to develop consciousness and am not talking about traditional look and feel and customs but more on being reactive to kick sullas in nuts like in adilabad. WB was bad only because CM was the instigator and employed state police to help with attrocities. Manipur is bjp failure 100%

Reddys and kammas will just convert as they are opportunists just like ys reddy and his son jagan. You are off....I can give you many examples. Problem with north is so called intellect class, they need to be crucified especially females of Delhi.

Last edited:
T: Big decision of Haryana government!
BJP government will give allowance to unemployed youth!
1200 rupees per month for 12th pass.
Graduates will get Rs 2000 every month.
Post graduates will get Rs 3500 every month.
Money will be transferred directly into the accounts of the youth through Direct Money Transfer Scheme.

View: https://x.com/epanchjanya/status/1823049383786537280

Same as in Maharashtra then, except the amounts are smaller.

For those who don't know him, he's a "Phree cashmeer" NRI muzzmiri & part time delusion-genre sitdown comic. So our resident koshur cuckmullah got BTFO'd by Chadjeets in UK, look at the statement this retard gave :lol:.
1723488289721.png

All these "we izz superior race" kanging means zilch else had there been any truth to it, your name certainly would not start with "Muzammil" and end with "Thakur".

UP Hindus elected BJP right?

Tell me, what is this masterstroke of BJP in UP arresting Hindus who attacked Banglus?
bhai, they will be arrested, let go, they will continue, this will happen 3-4 times and then nothing will happen and in about 40 years, they will be the heroes of hinduvta.
That is how the game is played.
We have to arrest and release, like the kanglu-desh and west nations do, to maintain credibility of ' see govt is just an impartial' naara.

Personally, i am fine with these arrests. In one case, i do know for a fact that the dude is guilty of vandalism of govt property. Gotta be smarter than that.

Yes, Masterstroke is loading.

South isn't a monolith.

North Kerala and South-West Karnataka are problem areas. In rest of South, Hindus don't fear mullas or Christians.

Reddy, Kamma etc castes will skin mullas alive in Telugu states. Dominant Hindu castes are even more feudal than mullas in Telugu states.

As for LJ, if you Northie Hindi speakers hadn't made 3 Khan's superstars, maybe you wouldn't have LJ problem in the first place?

Thats like saying Tamil dhimmitude and having mass crypto-christian infiltrations is due to having Kamal Hassan as a superstar in tamil movies.....
We know that south isnt a monolith.
But the whole concept of south & north needs to go and needs to go fast. Indian civ is from sindhu-ganga desh, with two centres of gravity that we can tell : the original, around the haryana region, the Brahmavarta of the vedas, which for all intents and purposes, was the core till about 4000 years ago, then the core shifted to Ganga basin around 3500 years ago, with magadh rising around 500 BCE to become the second mother of Indian civ, reigning for another 1000 years as the effective centre of gravity of Indian civilisation.
From here, the various shakhas originate. most of us speak the same language family ( Indo-Aryan), but many speak other language families, such as Sino-Tibetan, Dravidian, etc.

Making this north-south thing is very crab in a barrel localism you see in north anglo yorkie vs south anglo southampton dude in anglostan.

Thats like saying Tamil dhimmitude and having mass crypto-christian infiltrations is due to having Kamal Hassan as a superstar in tamil movies.....
But the whole concept of south & north needs to go and needs to go fast. Indian civ is from sindhu-ganga desh, with two centres of gravity that we can tell : the original, around the haryana region, the Brahmavarta of the vedas, which for all intents and purposes, was the core till about 4000 years ago, then the core shifted to Ganga basin around 3500 years ago, with magadh rising around 500 BCE to become the second mother of Indian civ, reigning for another 1000 years as the effective centre of gravity of Indian civilisation.
From here, the various shakhas originate. most of us speak the same language family ( Indo-Aryan), but many speak other language families, such as Sino-Tibetan, Dravidian, etc.

Making this north-south thing is very crab in a barrel localism you see in north anglo yorkie vs south anglo southampton dude in anglostan.
Difference will never go even within regions but that's not a concern as long as our core is sanatan or tribal beliefs formed around sanatan. This got lost and diluted in 1.5 millennium after foreign influences got hold. Once you kick those out, realignment is easy. Thing is we all don't look alike like Chinese or Japanese or Koreans and therefore human nature kicks in. It would be worse in any place else if it wasn't for sanatan. Ask Arabs about what they think of black Muslims from Africa or converts from Indian subcontinent. At various points color of skin wasn't a problem because people took pride and got respected for their ancestral professions. Not a perfect society without faults but relatively million times peaceful vs rest of world

Agreed about North-South issue but if you noticed, it wasn't me who brought it up.

bhai, they will be arrested, let go, they will continue, this will happen 3-4 times and then nothing will happen and in about 40 years, they will be the heroes of hinduvta.
That is how the game is played.
We have to arrest and release, like the kanglu-desh and west nations do, to maintain credibility of ' see govt is just an impartial' naara.

Personally, i am fine with these arrests. In one case, i do know for a fact that the dude is guilty of vandalism of govt property. Gotta be smarter than that.

I don't have much hope from the RW as I said before. The problem with Hindu RW is they use brain less and brawn more and end up in arrest. All we see in this case is that they attacked "alleged" Brangladeshi/Rohingyas. They can't even prove WHO they were even though a lot of jhuggis are filled with them. The arrest might be just a SHOW-OFF and he will be out soon and get back to his noble work. Pinky has been arrested before also but let go or may be he managed somehow by himself. Hindus need people like him or say new age Gopal Patha. I say even if 5% Hindus can come on streets then THOSE can run for their life.

If you see some RW channels invite such people but lack long term strategy whereas THOSE play in long term. Average Hindu is just peaceful and not joining en masses. or helping in some other way. This is because Hindus are taught by Duratma Gandhi to be Shantipriya Kaum and should not fight even if attacked. The single child Hindu family is busy sending their kid to costly schools, education and spend all 2 salaries on 1 kid while THOSE are doing Hum do hamare 12.

But overall the positive thing is that these people are uniting Hindus. Problem is that Hindu is very very slow to wake up from the Secularism's Afeem which was given to them by KHANGRESSI and Duratma Gandhi for last 75 years. In politics PRESSURE GROUPS are needed to change the perception and voting.

The sooner average Hindu Joe realize that they gotta fight back and FIGHT is the ONLY option. The sooner Hindus fight, the easier the fight will be or else example is Israel and we will have no mighty US to save us. Right now we are still ~100 crore.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNR5ieYfp4M

Last edited:
I don't have much hope from the RW as I said before. The problem with Hindu RW is they use brain less and brawn more and end up in arrest. All we see in this case is that they attacked "alleged" Brangladeshi/Rohingyas. They can't even prove WHO they were even though a lot of jhuggis are filled with them. The arrest might be just a SHOW-OFF and he will be out soon and get back to his noble work. Pinky has been arrested before also but let go or may be he managed somehow by himself. Hindus need people like him or say new age Gopal Patha. I say even if 5% Hindus can come on streets then THOSE can run for their life.

If you see some RW channels invite such people but lack long term strategy whereas THOSE play in long term. Average Hindu is just peaceful and not joining en masses. or helping in some other way. This is because Hindus are taught by Duratma Gandhi to be Shantipriya Kaum and should not fight even if attacked. The single child Hindu family is busy sending their kid to costly schools, education and spend all 2 salaries on 1 kid while THOSE are doing Hum do hamare 12.

But overall the positive thing is that these people are uniting Hindus. Problem is that Hindu is very very slow to wake up from the Secularism's Afeem which was given to them by KHANGRESSI and Duratma Gandhi for last 75 years. In politics PRESSURE GROUPS are needed to change the perception and voting.

The sooner average Hindu Joe realize that they gotta fight back and FIGHT is the ONLY option. The sooner Hindus fight, the easier the fight will be or else example is Israel and we will have no mighty US to save us. Right now we are still ~100 crore.

I don't think you understand what needs to be done here.
You don't get Gopal Patha out of 80 years of Gandhigiri. Its not a coincidence that Gopal Patha existed during the time of Bengal reneissance, a people, mostly hindu, filled with pride and reconnection to their ancient culture, with some Euro influences.

As you correctly noted, Hindu masses are not unified and dont act in unision, despite common self interest.
But WHY ? its because we've never found a way to make majority hindus care about one particular thing as #1. We also lack shatrubodh.

Its been only 10 years of hindutwa at the top and in this period, we've managed to get hinduvta to go global and plant the seed of this unity and shatrubodh.

What you want, which is aggressively tackle the islamics, is stage 2/3 of the revolution. But first, we need to make a unified hindu identity with shatrubodh. Which we are doing and which is all we can do, which is why support for bjp, even if it sucks in hindutwa, is a must.

We cannot go down the ' Kaveri engine' route of ' hey you, with 0 experience in jet building(identity forming), make 4th generation engine as good as those who've been making it for 80 years(Islam+Christianity).

You gotta go down the route of China in this - set up the infrastructure to make shitty things yourselves at mass scale ( which is the analogy of getting this message across as many as possible) , then study the opposition ( observe & learn from Islamics & Christians the few good organisational skills they have) and reverse engineer your own.

This fight wont be over in our lifetime. All we can do, is set conditions over the next 20 years, that we can start to gain ground on them from THAT point onwards.
That is the purpose of having a hinduvta government right here, right now.

I don't think you understand what needs to be done here.
You don't get Gopal Patha out of 80 years of Gandhigiri. Its not a coincidence that Gopal Patha existed during the time of Bengal reneissance, a people, mostly hindu, filled with pride and reconnection to their ancient culture, with some Euro influences.

As you correctly noted, Hindu masses are not unified and dont act in unision, despite common self interest.
But WHY ? its because we've never found a way to make majority hindus care about one particular thing as #1. We also lack shatrubodh.

Its been only 10 years of hindutwa at the top and in this period, we've managed to get hinduvta to go global and plant the seed of this unity and shatrubodh.

What you want, which is aggressively tackle the islamics, is stage 2/3 of the revolution. But first, we need to make a unified hindu identity with shatrubodh. Which we are doing and which is all we can do, which is why support for bjp, even if it sucks in hindutwa, is a must.

We cannot go down the ' Kaveri engine' route of ' hey you, with 0 experience in jet building(identity forming), make 4th generation engine as good as those who've been making it for 80 years(Islam+Christianity).

You gotta go down the route of China in this - set up the infrastructure to make shitty things yourselves at mass scale ( which is the analogy of getting this message across as many as possible) , then study the opposition ( observe & learn from Islamics & Christians the few good organisational skills they have) and reverse engineer your own.

This fight wont be over in our lifetime. All we can do, is set conditions over the next 20 years, that we can start to gain ground on them from THAT point onwards.
That is the purpose of having a hinduvta government right here, right now.
While time will be the judge if NaMo has any strategy or treadin water with maintaining in power. I still think he and his team AS needed to act in WB and Manipur in time to protect Hindus using law and order. WB clearly was a program by state and he did zilch. No strategy in long-term is an excuse for closing eyes to your citizens that are being murdered in their own ancestral lands. He messed up big time and also not giving space to YA and he saw UP blowback in 2024 for sidelining. Mistakes will prove to be very disastrous. Media, judiciary are biggest foreign power that act against Bharat and he has done nothing to reduce it with full majority in 2.0. Most strategists fail in India and there aren't that many since sri Krishna and chanakya and couple of others. Power of impotent idiots like isha, ramakrishna and few others need to be replaced by shivaji like fire breathing orgs. Marathas are most capable of channeled, rest are too divided meaning MH, MP primarily. UP is hit or miss but can be convinced. Haryana is also big if channeled in that direction along with Rajasthan. Rest of India isn't that type of energy. As I repeat, chasing economy with 10T is going to makes us 100 times more vulnerable without China like foundation. Tamils are capable people but they have lost it all, their accomplishments are well known.

Last edited:

It's not that he attacked them that got him arrested.
It's that he took a video and posted it.
Govt was forced to take action. Otherwise courts would have demanded action.

When you do these kinds of stuff, don't post videos. Know where the legal line is and don't cross it.
If you cross it, be smart and not post videos.

It's been more than 2 months, yet there is no sign of next BJP President. If this doesn't anger BJP supporters I don't know what will. This scumbag Amit Shah is literally running the show with no accountability. He is the moron who gave space for AAP to group and come back and win Delhi elections in 2015. He could have simply dissolved the assembly and took advantage of Modi wave in 2014 but he chose not to. What is the bloody moron think himself? Does this moron believe he is some real Chanakya?

They have learnt nothing from June 4th results. They continue to behave in a arrogant way. Instead of appointing the next President and preparing for next state elections which are by the way not easy for BJP, this scumbag has sat on the appointment perhaps to make sure to get his own puppet on the post. I was starting to dislike Amit Shah when he cowardly handled Delhi riots giving a free hand to Jihadis. Now, my hatred for this man is complete. This guy needs to go, otherwise he will not allow new blood into BJP.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back