Indian Politics and Democracy

Have you ever dealt with Police?

Such arrests don't happen without orders from ruling party.

Do you remember how TMC shielded Shahjahan for weeks from arrest?

You have zero idea how actually to save a person from legality.

Here many people might have experienced something unique. When you take legal advice from police or lawyer about criminal case. They will always suggest you surrender first or take anticipatory bail (If possible)

And there is a logic behind it. This logic I will not tell you.

You have zero idea how actually to save a person from legality.

Here many people might have experienced something unique. When you take legal advice from police or lawyer about criminal case. They will always suggest you surrender first or take anticipatory bail (If possible)

And there is a logic behind it. This logic I will not tell you.
You a lawyer?

You a lawyer?
What he's suggesting is what normies with no political backing should do i.e surrender yourself to the Police before the Police gets you. He's technically correct too.

What I'm suggesting is what Political parties like TMC, DMK, Congress etc do i.e making the Police to follow the party's orders and stay away from party members even if they technically did a crime.

Like I said, BJP's cadre and followers are full of nice guys who follow the rules.

Exactly why they get shafted. The other side has absolutely nothing to fear from rule following nice guys.

BJP followers and Hindus should know that BJP won't bend the rules to protect them like other political parties do for their cadre.

What he's suggesting is what normies with no political backing should do i.e surrender yourself to the Police before the Police gets you. He's technically correct too.

What I'm suggesting is what Political parties like TMC, DMK, Congress etc do i.e making the Police to follow the party's orders and stay away from party members even if they technically did a crime.

Like I said, BJP's cadre and followers are full of nice guys who follow the rules.

Exactly why they get shafted. The other side has absolutely nothing to fear from rule following nice guys.

BJP followers and Hindus should know that BJP won't bend the rules to protect them like other political parties do for their cadre.
Actually modiji's strategy makes sense. When there is no backbone then wait and see. These Telugu folks and Bengali ones and many others wear bangles and don't even make an effort and they keep electing their rapists, murderers and so on. Let them be, they will keep voting same. I say let it take place, may be they learn or perish. Harijans and others are worse, their alignments, casteism and so on. South and Eastern Hindus are spineless cowards for a while.

Most definitely done by Chaddis who hate Yogi.
Chaddis, langots, and everyone else have been neutered and all have instead gave up instincts and became 11D strategists. Needs to get worse, this economic BS that modiji is playing since 2.0 is not going to give him rewards. He will make a make move once it gets in into people's memory due to physical attacks. Way to go if Namo and bjp are working out this strategy but if they are neutered to the brim then I won't even ask mahadev ji to protect us as we don't deserve it. Electorate is first to blame and then Govt. Exciting times if you ask me, this 10t gdp is a big danger and comes with compromising the core

Actually modiji's strategy makes sense. When there is no backbone then wait and see. These Telugu folks and Bengali ones and many others wear bangles and don't even make an effort and they keep electing their rapists, murderers and so on. Let them be, they will keep voting same. I say let it take place, may be they learn or perish. Harijans and others are worse, their alignments, casteism and so on. South and Eastern Hindus are spineless cowards for a while.
The average Telugu is 100x more based than Northies.

Hindi speaking Hindus from the north made 3 midget Khan's as the 3 biggest stars of film industry.

Based Telugus don't allow a single Mulla Hero to be a top star even though Hyderabad is 40% Sulla population.

Keep defending napumsak BJP with weird logic.

What do Telugus have to do with a case from UP where BJP arrests a Hindu that attacked Bangla scum?

I'm a Telugu. We sent Ricebag Jagan packing. His party won 11 out of 175 assembly seats.

T: Big decision of Haryana government!
BJP government will give allowance to unemployed youth!
1200 rupees per month for 12th pass.
Graduates will get Rs 2000 every month.
Post graduates will get Rs 3500 every month.
Money will be transferred directly into the accounts of the youth through Direct Money Transfer Scheme.

View: https://x.com/epanchjanya/status/1823049383786537280

The average Telugu is 100x more based than Northies.

Hindi speaking Hindus from the north made 3 midget Khan's as the 3 biggest stars of film industry.

Based Telugus don't allow a single Mulla Hero to be a top star even though Hyderabad is 40% Sulla population.

Keep defending napumsak BJP with weird logic.

What do Telugus have to do with a case from UP where BJP arrests a Hindu that attacked Bangla scum?
That isn't the context. You can't have one sided riots in North or west even after centuries of subjugation. South is unexplainable. Based for what? Bunch of idiots to keep voting that way? Why should bjp do anything when they just display no instinct to preserve. You are off the mark even if you are Telugu. Give me one objective reason from south where they did something around Hindu cause. Karnatake bjp is shit as they have no ability to govern effectively but rest of south, nothing to even see.

That isn't the context. You can't have one sided riots in North or west even after centuries of subjugation. South is unexplainable. Based for what? Bunch of idiots to keep voting that way? Why should bjp do anything when they just display no instinct to preserve. You are off the mark even if you are Telugu. Give me one objective reason from south where they did something around Hindu cause. Karnatake bjp is shit as they have no ability to govern effectively but rest of south, nothing to even see.
UP Hindus elected BJP right?

Tell me, what is this masterstroke of BJP in UP arresting Hindus who attacked Banglus?

UP Hindus elected BJP right?

Tell me, what is this masterstroke of BJP in UP arresting Hindus who attacked Banglus?
Boss, battle doesn't decide war result. UP already did so many things from love jihad to bulldozing and so on. Wait for the fog to clear. Hindus need to learn a big lesson in a hard way or perish. It is about time. You have no idea as Vishnu indicated how it works. Don't give a shit about regional but I am talking about representative south. There are no patterns to objectively look in this context in that part of country. Assam also realized and fighting back but not south. WB will be next. I could be wrong and NaMo and team just gave up and in that case well we are fucked

Also look at this, yadavs and Jat's are extremely casteist in worst way but they won't sit around if their neighborhoods or villages are attacked. They vote like scum still

This is perhaps NaMos consolidation strategy. He needs to build mass support to do big things and that sentiment needs to be at street level and personal. But if he is playing as a bushwaguru mode only then fuck it for sure.

Last edited:
Boss, battle doesn't decide war result. UP already did so many things from love jihad to bulldozing and so on. Wait for the fog to clear. Hindus need to learn a big lesson in a hard way or perish. It is about time. You have no idea as Vishnu indicated how it works. Don't give a shit about regional but I am talking about representative south. There are no patterns to objectively look in this context in that part of country. Assam also realized and fighting back but not south. WB will be next. I could be wrong and NaMo and team just gave up and in that case well we are fucked
Yes, Masterstroke is loading.

South isn't a monolith.

North Kerala and South-West Karnataka are problem areas. In rest of South, Hindus don't fear mullas or Christians.

Reddy, Kamma etc castes will skin mullas alive in Telugu states. Dominant Hindu castes are even more feudal than mullas in Telugu states.

As for LJ, if you Northie Hindi speakers hadn't made 3 Khan's superstars, maybe you wouldn't have LJ problem in the first place?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back