Indian Politics and Democracy

I don't know what the tap water situation is like in India however finally in the US, they have figured out that fluoride lowers IQ. I hope Indian policy makers are IODINATING the water (if potable tap water is available). This will lead to a full standard deviation (15 point) increase in IQ. Will automatically bump the intelligence of the average Indian up within 1-2 generations. Also, I hope everybody is using NEEM toothpaste and NOT Colgate or other garbage like that.

Rahul gandhi is unofficially the new NAC it seems. Whatever the agenda he sets is quickly followed by the government

History is repeating itself. Lust for power is forcing BJP's skittish central leadership to take such decisions. BJP is slowly transforming itself into a 2004-era BJP.

Narendra Modi is the new AB Vajpayee, Amit Shah is the new LK Advani, and Yogi Adityanaath is the new ND Modi.

Congress plus a cow in the making.

However, one can clearly see the future in the making. Amit Shah's dream of becoming Modi's successor will remain a pipe-dream due to the strong contenders like Yogi and Himanta. Modi and his confidants will suffer unceremonious exit.

History is repeating itself. Lust for power is forcing BJP's skittish central leadership to take such decisions. BJP is slowly transforming itself into a 2004-era BJP.

Narendra Modi is the new AB Vajpayee, Amit Shah is the new LK Advani, and Yogi Adityanaath is the new ND Modi.

However, one can clearly see the future in the making. Amit Shah's dream of becoming Modi's successor will remain a pipe-dream due to the strong contenders like Yogi and Himanta. Modi and his confidants will suffer unceremonious exit.

true man.

I mean removing 370 is congress + cow
ram mandir = Congress + cow
destroying lives of muslims who even throw stones = Congress + cow

That's what Congress did in last 100 years, took care of hindu interests and protected cows.
We all say their model in Kerala, the hindu hating congress leaders butchered a baby cow and ate it in public.

I mean...you are sooooooo spot on about BJP.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back