Indian Politics and Democracy

I think some in BJP are thinking that they are the original HINDUTVA lots, all new lots are just tuncoats if they don't adhere to their so called imaginary masterstrokes.

Now, if they are thinking this, then they are doing VINASH KAALE VIPRIT BUDDHI.

Hindus are fighting civilizational battles, from Maharana Pratap to Shivaji Maharaj to VD Savarkar Hindu Mahasabha to Jan sangh to Ram Mandir Sangarsh Committee to Modi to Yogi.
Many came and Many will come, all are just part of a loooong struggle

But, one must never diverge from core issue.
Like @truthsoldier himself said, true indology quietness enforcement by the turncoats from this very own party and Mandal type promotions send very wrong message.

VD Savarkar would himself might had given abuses to this BJP for wasting those 10 years.

Last edited:
Just wait till you see caste census and subsequent 50%+ reservations with Minor modifications.
Stop blaming hindu voters. They gave them back to back super majority a first after 1960s but did still didn't take steps to fundamentally and legally empower the Hindu society. Rather than embracing the hindutva Social Justice of the Savarkar they took the route of blue color social justice that seeks to present certain castes as separate from Hinduism.
Sure go to congress than, it does more for Hindu than BJP. Reality is different ,dhindus are kaste kanging. Do not support party who is remotely pr-Hindu .

Im convinced now that pappu is seeking revenge on the country for what happened to his mummy papa. He is actively evil now and will gladly break the country apart just to come to power, even if others within the party oppose. Someone should do the needful and quickly dispatch him to his parents.

Im convinced now that pappu is seeking revenge on the country for what happened to his mummy papa. He is actively evil now and will gladly break the country apart just to come to power, even if others within the party oppose. Someone should do the needful and quickly dispatch him to his parents.
That pappu has already sold souls to Thailand, China, Europe and USA.
It doesn't matter to him what happen to this country.

This is what happen, when supreme leader is busy with foreign tours, he should be here, leading from front, making mockery of Pappu words, but, alas, no one is here.

People will only see the one who is giving answer to pappu.

Let me ask everyone, who is giving reply to pappu? people will not remember that modi and yogi didn't give counter words because they are in government and are busy, people will remember pappu and will keep hear pappu words repeatedly.

There should be someone to repeatedly pull pants of pappu upto the next election.

VD Savarkar would himself might had given abuses to this BJP for wasting those 10 years.
while political discussions will go on, i'll just add a few thoughts.

as soon as i read this, first thing that popped in my head is this presentation, that is one of ramchandra guha's tropes.

any historical figure, nobody really knows what they would have said or done in the present circumstances. historical figures themselves go thru phases in their life time, and their ideas may change subtly during their own life time. in this case VD savarkar was an idealogue, if he had been part of administrative system we don't know how his opinions would have changed, since his ideology will have to be interpreted in administrative terms. another case i has written about in the previous forum with letters between brits as proof, that gandhi when he was jailed the books and letters he was allowed to read were decided by the jail authorities, we don't know how much this has influenced his opinions.

this is to say, ideology - politics(electoral) - administration are three different facets.

from non-left in India, there are very few individuals who have practical experience in all three facets. and there is only one individual who has 50 years of ideological work + 40 years experience in electoral politics + 20+ years as head of administration at state and central level i.e narendra modi.

if experience were to be counted in this manner, maybe jyothi basu comes next as longest serving WB CM who has ideological background, naveen patnaik comes third? subject to correction.

we can theorise as much as we want, but the distance those theories will go is determined by practitioners in real world circumstances.

'Ten Heads of Ravana' exposes Ramachandra Guha​

View: https://youtu.be/Hhje6VmH3Ts

Last edited:

as soon as i read this, first thing that popped in my head is this presentation, that is one of ramchandra guha's tropes.

any historical figure, nobody really knows what they would have said or done in the present circumstances. historical figures themselves go thru phases in their life time, and their ideas may change subtly during their own life time. in this case VD savarkar was an idealogue, if he had been part of administrative system we don't know how his opinions would have changed, since his ideology will have to be interpreted in administrative terms. another case i has written about in the previous forum with letters between brits as proof, that gandhi when he was jailed the books and letters he was allowed to read were decided by the jail authorities, we don't know how much this has influenced his opinions.

this is to say, ideology - politics(electoral) - administration are three different facets.

from non-left in India, there are very few individuals who have practical experience in all three facets. and there is only one individual who has 50 years of ideological work + 40 years experience in electoral politics + 20+ years as head of administration at state and central level i.e narendra modi.

if experience were to be counted in this manner, maybe jyothi basu comes next as longest serving WB CM who has ideological background, naveen patnaik comes third? subject to correction.

this is to say, we can theorise as much as we want, but the distance those theories will go is determined by practitioners in real world circumstances.

VD Savarkar types are detested by administrations that are of Indian Government types, let me tell you frankly, I am pointing to turncoat types, who consider themselves too SUPERIOR to react to a common emotion related matters, because they think in THEIR REAL WORLD, THINGS DOESN'T RUN LIKE THIS, but will run FAST for support from the same emotional fools know as masses whom them think nothing more than EMOTIONAL JUNKIES when shit hit their OWN faces so as to remain in power.

Had VD Savarkar been today, he would had been treated the same way that indology guy or Ajeet Bharati is being treated, that's my take.

And, no, mine is not Ramchandra guha type, it is Rakesh Krishnan Simha type.

I know now who was behind my ban in that high class DFI, thanks for confirmation.

And you cannot compare Basu a CM to Modi a PM.

Last edited:

we can theorise as much as we want, but the distance those theories will go is determined by practitioners in real world circumstances.

These guys know the truth.
the so called bogey they raise is basically to show Modi has done as much as they supposedly want regarding putting muslims in their place.

Their supposed demands are -
1. put muslims in their place
2. put sc/st in their place
3. oil prices should be low
4. gas prices should be low
5. excellent economy
6. great infra
the list goes on...

It's not like these "supposed hindus" don't know that a govt can either deliver 1 & 2 or others but not all of them.
It's just another narrative by these "supposed hindus" to abuse BJP.

If Savarkar was alive, he would thrashed these "supposed hindus" for being so obviously open about their agenda.

VD Savarkar types are detested by administrations that are of Indian Government types, let me tell you frankly, I am pointing to turncoat types, who consider themselves too SUPERIOR to react to a common emotion related matters, because they think in THEIR REAL WORLD, THINGS DOESN'T RUN LIKE THIS, but will run FAST for support from the same emotional fools know as masses whom them think nothing more than EMOTIONAL JUNKIES when shit hit their OWN faces so as to remain in power.

Had VD Savarkar been today, he would had been treated the same way that indology guy was treated, that's my take.

And, no, mine is not Ramchandra guha type, it is Rakesh Krishnan Simha type.

I know now who was behind my ban in that high class DFI, thanks for confirmation.

who is Rakesh Krishnan Simha and what is his deal?

not sure, what the last sentence is supposed to mean, FYI mods at DFI didn't have system access to give permanent bans, this is why some of the chini wumaos survived for so long.

who is Rakesh Krishnan Simha and what is his deal?

not sure, what the last sentence is supposed to mean, FYI mods at DFI didn't have system access to give permanent bans, this is why some of the chini wumaos survived for so long.
I can't comprehrend this thought of you not even knowing rakesh krishnan simha type.

Anyway in Dharmic fighting community fold or world were Jaipur dialogues, Ajeet bharati, chanakya dialogues, AKTK, Prachyam, etc. resides, guy is famous.

Search him on twitter or x with the same name, he might be there.

Last point of yours, Let's leave it there, who cares.

I can't comprehrend this thought of you not even knowing rakesh krishnan simha type.

Anyway in Dharmic fighting community fold or world were Jaipur dialogues, Ajeet bharati, chanakya dialogues, AKTK, Prachyam, etc. resides, guy is famous.

Search him on twitter or x with the same name, he might be there.

Last point of yours, Let's leave it there, who cares.

i have reduced my information consumption from social media, i have gone back to my original stance on trying to understand the "why" that i used to have in modi first term. for an individual catch my attention, there should be a comprehensive, consistent and elaborate body of work, not just opinions on current affairs.

It's really painful to watch BJP like this. Just one party that had some vision, and the condition now is that it's almost begging to be taken out of it's misery. I don't think anything substantial coming up in next 5 years. There's no vigor, no charm, no energy. The government does not instill any confidence. The recent flip flops is a symptom of this. Clinging to power just for the sake of it.

Modi is getting old, people should accept it. Just hope they will groom a successor before next elections. If not, then Congis will come.
Apart from openly jihadi simping, maybe Congis won't be that bad. People will suffer under 5 year Congi rule, there will be retribution, that's expected.

It's really painful to watch BJP like this. Just one party that had some vision, and the condition now is that it's almost begging to be taken out of it's misery. I don't think anything substantial coming up in next 5 years. There's no vigor, no charm, no energy. The government does not instill any confidence. The recent flip flops is a symptom of this. Clinging to power just for the sake of it.

Modi is getting old, people should accept it. Just hope they will groom a successor before next elections. If not, then Congis will come.
Apart from openly jihadi simping, maybe Congis won't be that bad. People will suffer under 5 year Congi rule, there will be retribution, that's expected.
It won’t be for just 5 yrs.

At some point BJP will lose power due to anti incumbency, maybe in 2029 or in 2034. But congress is unlikely to ever be in majority. It's been on a downtrend since the 80's and they've never recovered ever since.

If they do come, It will be some weak variant of 2004 era Khichdi govt that will collapse in 2-3 years and people will vote BJP back into power.

But tbh I'm more worried about state level elections and losing control of state police, as they haven't invested in growing local leaders and trying to win the elections on the back of Mo shah which just doesn't work in many states.

1724591611634.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back